What's new

Pakistan outsources AJK work to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, South Korea and China Read more at: h

U are absolutely right abt gov stealing reconstruction funds. Many pplsaid that
I had always thought @fakhre mirpur u opened threads on refugees in pak but there shud be one abt 05 earth quake effected ppl

@waleed3691
If iiu is so religious then y that very shameless huge female abuse and harassment by mngt n teachers scandal came abt it not so long ago

@waleed3601

@Kashir u are from muzzafrabad?
Some got compensated others didnt sarey jagah yahe haal hay ashirwad jin kay pass tha un ki mojain ho gayein baki daikhtay reh gaye

It might just be a rumour/stereotype, no one eats dogs on a regular basis, not even the Koreans.

look it up, they do....

but what would you grasshoppers know about meat and its taste... :P

look it up, they do....

but what would you grasshoppers know about meat and its taste... :P

Dog meat is something they eat in the harsh winters to keep themselves warm. I doubt they d eat dog meat in the simmering heat of Pakistan, that too in a quantity that the dogs became "extinct" from the area. :lol:

Why do Pakistanis always assume that all Indians are vegetarians? Atleast 50% of Indians if not more do consume meat. As for this particular grasshopper, lets just say that he has eaten one more type of meat than you ever will :P

Last edited:
Dog meat is something they eat in the harsh winters to keep themselves warm. I doubt they d eat dog meat in the simmering heat of Pakistan, that too in such a quantity that the dogs became "extinct" from the area. :lol:

Why do Pakistanis always assume that all Indians are vegetarians? Atleast 50% of Indians if not more do consume meat. As for this particular grasshopper, lets just say that he has eaten one more type of meat than you ever will :P

Have you eaten an insect or a reptile ? No ? Then shut up. :P

U are absolutely right abt gov stealing reconstruction funds. Many pplsaid that
I had always thought @fakhre mirpur u opened threads on refugees in pak but there shud be one abt 05 earth quake effected ppl

@waleed3691
If iiu is so religious then y that very shameless huge female abuse and harassment by mngt n teachers scandal came abt it not so long ago

@waleed3601

@Kashir u are from muzzafrabad?
I am from Rawalakot.

Here comes Saudi with their mosques and mullahs.
What is wrong with their mosques?

Ask the Pakistanis who have dislike for South Korea. I don't have any issues with this country.
Most of Pakistanis even don't know what South Korea is. BS stats

they're building a university, and that can never be good news. it's going to become another mullah type place like Intl Islamic Uni of Islamabad built by the Saudis. I read an article by a student where it said that one of the professors refused to enter one of his classes because a few girls were not covering their heads. Like, how fucked up is that??
Liberal extremist. Exact opposite of taliban ideology.

What is wrong with their mosques?

Most of Pakistanis even don't know what South Korea is. BS stats

Liberal extremist. Exact opposite of taliban ideology.
I don't understand as why we are debating on a issue which is not a part of this thread. If Saudia is building a university; it doesn't mean they will put their own Mullahs and syllabus to teach our generation. They are preparing a building and it will be handed over to our govt. to run the institutional activities. If in case we found anything like you people are discussing; we will definitely protest against it. Let them do their part please.

I don't understand as why we are debating on a issue which is not a part of this thread. If Saudia is building a university; it doesn't mean they will put their own Mullahs and syllabus to teach our generation. They are preparing a building and it will be handed over to our govt. to run the institutional activities. If in case we found anything like you people are discussing; we will definitely protest against it. Let them do their part please.
It is ok as far as I am concerned. Agreed with your points.

who do you think is better? liberal extremists who've killed 0 people or taliban type extremists who've killed over 60,000 people?
Extremism is condemnable whatever form it is in. Liberal extremist does not kill anyone because they can't do that. In Pakistan they have not such power to do that. Opposite sides of a single coin.

Back
Top Bottom