What's new

Pakistan Orders 40 JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, Contract signed with Foreign Customer

brother. we care for Muslims. but refusing to sell weapons to Myanmar would a silly thing as by selling them weapon we can actually "tight" them in our club. because there Weapons will need OUR ammunition. just like america , as we have there F-16 so are bound to obey them because they will stop ammunition supply, maintenance, up gradation for our F-16's...

did you get my point ??
And by the way read this before claiming anything...

I got your point, only thing pointing out hypocrisy.

The offer of tejas news was from srilankan sources not from indians, anyways even if its true, doubtful they can fulfill with out diverting the planes meant for IAF.

I got your point, only thing pointing out hypocrisy.

The offer of tejas news was from srilankan sources not from indians, anyways even if its true, doubtful they can fulfill with out diverting the planes meant for IAF.

Pakistan is in dare need of Jets. and See. we are selling jets. it's not that India will not sell tejas to any country before fulfilling it's requirement... every county is doing business to produce influence.

what will be impact if we refuse them selling JF-17's ? market is vast, they can buy tejas, grippenn, kafr's etc... but what will be it's impact on Pak-Myanmar relation.. they will not listen us tomorrow, they are not listening us today.. but if they buy jet's they will listen us. Pakistan was known for using wrong cards on wrong time. but this time we are using right cards on right time..

and At least, An Indian should not talk about hypocrisy..

Pakistan is in dare need of Jets. and See. we are selling jets. it's not that India will not sell tejas to any country before fulfilling it's requirement... every county is doing business to produce influence.

what will be impact if we refuse them selling JF-17's ? market is vast, they can buy tejas, grippenn, kafr's etc... but what will be it's impact on Pak-Myanmar relation.. they will not listen us tomorrow, they are not listening us today.. but if they buy jet's they will listen us. Pakistan was known for using wrong cards on wrong time. but this time we are using right cards on right time..

and At least, An Indian should not talk about hypocrisy..

I only showed the mirror, when you next time call hypocrites or show some misplaced sense of Muslim brotherhood , remember this thing

I only showed the mirror, when you next time call hypocrites or show some misplaced sense of Muslim brotherhood , remember this thing
Lol...
Go kill the Arabs, kill the African, kill the Afghani's ........... but for a solid reason.... and i will wash your hands.

I would suggest PAF should go for exporting Jf-17 Block 1 and not block 2 unless we induct Block 3 i.e. to put it simply export version of JF 17 should be inferior to what we have in our inventory no matter which country is the buyer.

I would suggest PAF should go for exporting Jf-17 Block 1 and not block 2 unless we induct Block 3 i.e. to put it simply export version of JF 17 should be inferior to what we have in our inventory no matter which country is the buyer.

JF-17 Block II is not much different from Block I. The Block III is suppose to have AESA radar, two seater option and new engine. The production of JF-17 Block I has stopped and now only Block II is being produced.

Block 1 will be brought equal to block 2 and the nations who want JF-17 want block 2 not 1

So in short you are telling for money you are willing to sacrifice Muslims , great example of Muslim brotherhood. Speaking of hypocrisy you are okay with Myanmar killing Muslims but you have issue with India or Israel kills terrorist while defending their country.

Anyway, i don't think India will sell Tejas to any country so soon, it has to first fulfill India Demand, which will take long time and secondly India would like to mature the product before exporting to other countries.

One thing about this export deal is certain... its not seller but buyer who wants to leep ID secret for now..
At dubai air show pac officials have said they will let buyer to announce it....
I dont think its myanmar...
Lets keep discussion to what we know or have any idea about....not persumptions

We saw #213. Now we see #229. What if Chengdu is running a separate assembly line for FC-1s vs the JF-17 at Kamra? ... ... i.e. there are 29 FC-1s somewhere which are not part of PAK orders? ... ... Think also of the grey but unmarked FC-1 next to 229.vIf the FC-1s at Chengdu were PAF JF-17s Strange it went through the paintshop and came out without PAF markings.

Last edited:
We saw #213. Now we see #229. What if Chengdu is running a separate assembly line for FC-1s vs the JF-17 at Kamra? ... ... i.e. there are 29 FC-1s somewhere which are not part of PAK orders? ... ... Think also of the grey but unmarked FC-1 next to 229.vIf the FC-1s at Chengdu were PAF JF-17s Strange it went through the paintshop and came out without PAF markings.

It has been 2 years since the BLK 1 50 aircraft production ended......now i am not sure if they built 51 because 1 was lost to crash. In any case, there has been enough gap that PAC could've easily produced at least 29 jets on it's own.

Hi,

Is't that what chengdu / china stated awhile back that the pakistani order will be filled in a certain time and chengdu will be producing aircraft as well.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is expected to order 40 JF-17 Thunder light fighter aircraft made the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Aviation Industries Corporation of China (AVIC).

The order adds to the 60 aircraft already in PAF service, an AVIC statement said yesterday.

In addition, The AVIC –PAC partnership has signed a contract with a third party customer for the purchase of the JF-17 Thunder, AVIC Executive Vice President Liu Yu was quoted as saying in the statement.

However, the customer was not identified nor details of the sale revealed.

Liu Yu said JF-17 Thunder had demonstrated capabilities in air-to-air, air-to-surface combats and its great cost-effectiveness had received attention from the global aviation industry.

As China and Pakistan improve their ability and skills in co-developing JF-17 Thunder, the aircraft is becoming a “Blue Ocean product” with much market potentials as an ideal replacement for second-generation fighters in many countries’ air force.

AVIC and PAC anticipate a market for 300 JF-17 fighter aircraft in the near future.

images

keep dancing Baby!

Pakistan Orders 40 JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, Contract signed with Foreign Customer

@WebMaster @Horus @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @MastanKhan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @GreenFalcon @Zarvan @PWFI @chauvunist @Areesh @BDforever @Fahad Khan 2 @JanjaWeed @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @ranjeet @Koovie @Jazzbot @Raja.Pakistani @NKVD @nair @levina @Jungibaaz @W.11 @American Pakistani @HRK @Leader @iranigirl2 @Jaanbaz @Ceylal @MOHSENAM @Zizou @500 @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Sidak @scorpionx @Indischer @Roybot @krash @American Pakistani @Soumitra @Nihonjin1051 @cnleio @Jf Thunder@Imran Khan@Horus@Norwegian@OrionHunter @cb4 @Arsalan@Donatello@Oscar@Hyperion@Bratva@DESERT FIGHTER@Dazzler@ChineseTiger1986 @Tempest II @A.Rafay@Ahmad1996@airmarshal@Akheilos@Armstrong@arushbhai@AstanoshKhan@AZADPAKISTAN2009@balixd@batmannow@Bilal.@chauvunist@Crypto@Dr. Stranglove@Evil Flare@EyanKhan@GIANTsasquatch@graphican@Green Arrow@Guleen Ahmed@HRK@Jazzbot@Junaid B@Jzaib@Khalidr@khawaja07@Leader@Luftwaffe@Marshmallow@mr42O@Muhammad Omar@nomi007@Pak123@Pakistani shaheens@Pakistanisage@Peaceful Civilian@pkuser2k12@Pukhtoon@PWFI@raazh@Rafael@Rashid Mahmood@RescueRanger@Saifkhan12@Sedqal@SHAMK9@Spy Master@Stealth@Strike X@SUPARCO@sur@syedali73@Tameem@TankMan@Tayyab1796@Zarvan@waleed3601@AdeelFaheem@Rajput_Pakistani@Men in Green@orakzai4u@IceCold@LoveIcon@razahassan1997@Cheetah786@Dil Pakistan@Donatello@asq@junaid hamza@SBD-3@cb4@AsianUnion@Aether@xyxmt@Proudpakistaniguy@WishLivePak@Waffen SS@FaujHistorian@Fracker@Ranches@ghoul@Jf Thunder@GreenFalcon@genmirajborgza786@orangzaib@Pakistani Exile@KURUMAYA@Irfan Baloch@ali_raza@Syed.Ali.Haider@dexter@Patriots@muslim_pakistani@W.11@Meengla@zaid butt@ajpirzada@Shoaib Rathore@OrionHunter@CHARGER@Major Sam@yesboss@TheFlyingPretzel@TheNoob@Bratva@ghazaliy2k@Viny@StormShadow@suresh1773@SOHEIL@venu309@danish_vij@Force-India@faisal6309@SpArK@S.U.R.B.@vsdave2302@jarves@WAJsal@pursuit of happiness@Winchester@janon@pak-marine@AgNoStiC MuSliM@420canada@sathya@HughSlaman@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @cirr @rott@rockstar08 @atanz

The foreign customer is known to be KSA that needs Army-AirForce and there will be both on that particular base in KSA. I think there might be a Naval Base too with Pak Marines and Navy out there too.

I think if we arrival of some 9-11 OHPs and may be UK's Frigates along with 4 Chinese Submarines in 2 years time or less then PN might send the F-22P and 2 Agosta-70s/3 Agosta-90Bs to KSA waters.

But all these growing good relation might give PA, PAF, PM and PN a chance to acquire some expensive hardware from Western World and also from China too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom