What's new

Pakistan not to join coalition forces against ‘Islamic State’

Is this a good Decision?

• YES

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
WASHINGTON (Web Desk) – While United Nations has given an extraordinary mandate to United States and other allies to take appropriate action against Syria and Iraq based Islamic State group,
Pakistan will not send its troops to any mission anywhere in the world outside South Asia, he categorically stated when asked whether Pakistan was going to join coalition forces against Islamic State or not.

There are report that the ISIS is created with hidden agenda by the CIA, MI6 AND MOSSAD. Pakistan should not directly involve in coalition untill the clear picture emerge. If S is removed it is ISI-( a sour cup of juice for many). 13th November. 2015-FRANCE- France having six powerful intelligence agencies working on internal and external security of France. All these are using their skills and selling agency informations to CIA Mossad and Raw with the help of German Intelligence. The major target is ISI not ISIS. The united Nations should form a commission to investigate the emergence of ISIS and Daesh and check unfettered activities of French, German and Canadian intelligence agenceis active in middle east, south asian region and around and are active in different kinds of covert opeations under the supervision of CIA Mossad and RAW. The six powerful intelligence agencies of France failed to uncover the ISIS operations on 13/11- Question: they have failed or did not pass the inforamtion to their government. A very simple question: Why ISIS choosed all the targets in one city when they were free to target other cities or far way places at the same time. The heavily armed gunmen used AK47 why when they could have most modern guns if their connections are believed.
I stand by the decision. Take care.

SMIQBAL
ssssmiqbal@gmail.com

Pakistan army is acting like a scared rabbit!!

Couldn't come with any intelligent thought so you came up with a dumb one .... great trolling I think you should stick with Disney's micky mouse club's website you will do great there.

Last edited:
Pakistan should be very careful with interference in others lands.

But if Pakistan is ready to defend Saudi Arabia, deploy its troop to protect that country, why not deploy Army, a few, 2000 experienced soldiers, to fight them, who calls themselves Islamic state, giving a bad name to the religion. Considering Pakistan is a real Islamic state, why cant it fight them

Pakistan army is acting like a scared rabbit!!

Comment not warranted.

Pakistan made the right decision in Yemen and now in Syria. Pakistan must not get involved in any sectarian war. Saudi Arabia is now the agressor supporting Syrian rebels and Yemeni government and nobody is threatening them.

go and get rape by your lungi army
Lol!! That's true for your people in fata and balochistan!! And thats what your army capable of killing and raping innocent baloch!!

But if Pakistan is ready to defend Saudi Arabia, deploy its troop to protect that country, why not deploy Army, a few, 2000 experienced soldiers, to fight them, who calls themselves Islamic state, giving a bad name to the religion. Considering Pakistan is a real Islamic state, why cant it fight them

Comment not warranted.
If you had took time and read my other posts....you would find I've said the same thing like you said!!

Couldn't come with any intelligent thought so you came up with a dumb one .... great trolling I think you should stick with Disney's micky mouse club's website you will do great there.
You should read my other posts!!

PA should not be part of any wars outside Pakistan, PA should take care of internal matters of Pakistan by taking out rented terrorist groups, their funders & well wishers who in form of corrupt politicians.

Lal masjid should be taken out asap, as they are threat to Pakistan.

Comment not warranted.

Interfering in other countries has cost us much. Look at Afghanistan and what a mess we made it. I think the ISIS is evil and should be ended but its a matter of priorities. If we can't defeat the Taliban how can we even dream of furthering the war on terror and going after a group thousands of miles away.

We should be neutral in the US war on terror and aggressive in our own war on terror. TTP and groups that attack us are the real enemy, not anyone else.

Interfering in other countries has cost us much. Look at Afghanistan and what a mess we made it. I think the ISIS is evil and should be ended but its a matter of priorities. If we can't defeat the Taliban how can we even dream of furthering the war on terror and going after a group thousands of miles away.

We should be neutral in the US war on terror and aggressive in our own war on terror. TTP and groups that attack us are the real enemy, not anyone else.

Still Why Pakistan has to pledge its troop to support Saudi Arabia? Even thats mile away. There will be a time the House of Al Saud will fall. Maybe by its own people or external Muslim nations.
Saudi with its own new toys still ask for Pakistan army support

Still Why Pakistan has to pledge its troop to support Saudi Arabia? Even thats mile away. There will be a time the House of Al Saud will fall. Maybe by its own people or external Muslim nations.
Saudi with its own new toys still ask for Pakistan army support
The Saudis believe they have a right to ask anyone to fight for them. They are unIslamic but want to use Islam or Sunni Islam as a basis for their fight though what they are doing is creating a new divide between shia and sunni. Still from what I know only statements have been made by Pakistan rather than actual Pakistani boots on the ground. If there is no secret deal between the 2 nations.

If your army was doing the job properly you wouldn't be fighting the war on terror in pakistan.
Your army wouldn't be killing your own people with fighter jets.
And US drones wouldn't be killing your citizens, and taking your sovereignty for a ride every day.
O boy you don't wanna go in this discussion. You should research before leaving a comment. So in Past could you please let me know who abandoned the Talibans in Afghanistan after the Russians were sent back. Was that Americans or Pakistanis????

Pakistan should be very careful with interference in others lands.
So you're saying ISIS is legitimate force in Syria?
Just let US offer some more $$$$$ in CSF, the "greater good" will be back.

I am sure India is on the forefront, but read what he said not outside of south Asia so deployement in India still a possibility :)
I think they are already involved by partially patronizing the functioning of ISIS.
India building contacts with ISIS, al-Qaeda in Afghanistan - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom