What's new

Pakistan not to join coalition forces against ‘Islamic State’

Is this a good Decision?

• YES

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Or or if you had a higher IQ you'd figure out Pakistan has its own agenda and the ME isn't our problem. Why would ANY nation want to get involved in this mess RIP logic lol. The army is doing quite well.

70% decline in terrorist attacks in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

KP records 60pc reduction in terror attacks - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

There's a reason Karachi loves Raheel Sharif so much

View attachment 274567
Dumbo read the posts from first...then comment...I'm not gonna spoon feed you!!
Never quote me again!!

Dumbo read the posts from first...then comment...I'm not gonna spoon feed you!!
Never quote me again!!
Lol u know u lost when.. I just answers ur question xD. In the first paragraph. Ur IQ really shows in this response lmao.

Dumbo this thread isn't about India...you are welcome to post that in Indian section?
Answer my question why is pak army scared of ISIS or it favors ISIS bcos they are pro sunni?
I don't really need to answer a brainless lungi warrior since there is not "ISIS" in Pakistan, "Isis" in Pakistan is the new name of TTP, who get raped by Pakistan army, Period.

I don't really need to answer a brainless lungi warrior since there is not "ISIS" in Pakistan, "Isis" in Pakistan is the new name of TTP, who get raped by Pakistan army, Period.
Now shoo....!

Pakistan should join coalition against Islamic state as soon as possible. Isis daesh is created by Pakistani shias daesh leader is nadeem server Shia song writer bastard.

Notorious Pak army and the ISI are funding and supporting ISIS.....How come they would join the coalition forces against their friends?
youre a shia dog from pakistan hahaha. get ready for your annihalation.

Back
Top Bottom