What's new

Pakistan need China once again if India violates Indus water treaty

China is currently undergoing the largest engineering project in human history, our South-North Water Diversion project.

Compared to that, diverting the Indus River should be much easier because it won't need thousands of kilometres. The terrain is much tougher though.
You people have a habit to alter and change the environment, but beware mother nature is so merciless that when time comes, she has finished civilizations from its roots.....you cannot face direct economic confrontation from India, thats why you people have stooped so low that you support Pakistan to spread terrorism, you can just delay the rise of Indian economy....

You people have a habit to alter and change the environment, but beware mother nature is so merciless that when time comes, she has finished civilizations from its roots.....you cannot face direct economic confrontation from India, thats why you people have stooped so low that you support Pakistan to spread terrorism, you can just delay the rise of Indian economy....

Yes we cannot confront India directly, that's why 1962 happened, and why there are constant Chinese incursions deep into Indian territory. :lol:

Are you another Nehru?

Indus, Barhamputra, Yamna, Ganga rivers water must be part of Pakistan China Economic Corridor, CPEC.
You guys are really stupid of the highest order..Just a little prick and you guys start jumping..hahhaha..

Yamuna and Ganga do not originate from China...GO and do some research before showing your stupidity to the world. Also research how much water Bharamputra originates from india and china before entering india. We are going to use 20% of Indus water as per agreement, lets see who stop us.
Go and run and cry in front of any UN tribunal..India is not the first country doing it. You all weather friend has already set the precedent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–North_Water_Transfer_Project
In addition, there are long-standing plans to divert about 200 billion cubic metres of water annually from the upstream sections of six rivers in southwestern China, including theMekong (Lancang River), the Yarlung Zangbo (called Brahmaputra further downstream) and the Salween (Nu River), to the Yangtze River, the Yellow River and ultimately to the dry areas of northern China through a system of reservoirs, tunnels and natural rivers.[17] The project was considered too immense and costly to be undertaken at the time. The respective rivers are transboundary and any diversion would affect India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.​

Yes we cannot confront India directly, that's why 1962 happened, and why there are constant Chinese incursions deep into Indian territory. :lol:

Are you another Nehru?
OMG, why did you leave then? Why didnt you stay ?

still waiting 4 ph...di to attack pakistan.. indians are like women now crying to stop pakistani water ... what happen to india attacking pakistan and punishing us.. cowards can not attack pakistan.. sh y t supa powa ...

Kashmir was never 90% Muslim. It was at best 75% till 1990 riots.
The Ungrateful comments refer to one of the most graceful water treaty in this world. No Country would have agreed to such terms with an enemy country. China will never do. Even US never does that.

And we did that with brotherhood wish, considering it happened in 1960's. Idiot Nehru thought selling India's right will buy peace with Pakistan. But what Pakistan did? With IWT in its kitty it proceeded to do war upon India. Sheer betrayal. And again in 1999 when Vajpayee was welcoming Pakistan with open hands and peace was in the valley.

Its called ungrateful. Second there is nothing called Pakistani area over there. Its an area legally signed by Kashmir Maharaja. The plebiscite was halted by the idiotic Pathan tribal invasion. And UN resolution clearly states Pakistan withdraw from LoC, and then after 2 years an plebiscite will be held. That ruling was in 1948 which was replaced by Shimla agreement of 1972. Everything is legal now. Ungrateful peoples.

75% is not Majority? (Area with majority Muslim population was to join Pakistan after the partition).Rest is all gibberish, I love it when Indians make up stories to prove they are right ignoring the realities and facts.

Hyderabad was forcefully taken by Indians even thought the so called Muslim Nizam had decided to stay independent or join Pakistan, I guess his wishes to stay independent meant nothing to India, India attacked and killed over 200,000, but Kashmir Maharajah wishes were sacred to India really!!!

Are you another Nehru?
Do you have a working brain??
or that is also made in China??
I said "ECONOMIC CONFRONTATION"
Keeping India busy is one of your state tactics.......
why dont you stay their and claim it as yours?:blah:

Do you have a working brain??
or that is also made in China??
I said "ECONOMIC CONFRONTATION"
Keeping India busy is one of your state tactics.......
why dont you stay their and claim it as yours?:blah:

Economic confrontation? :rofl:

Do you know the majority of India's enormous trade deficit is owed to China every year?

still waiting 4 ph...di to attack pakistan.. indians are like women now crying to stop pakistani water ... what happen to india attacking pakistan and punishing us.. cowards can not attack pakistan.. sh y t supa powa ...
super power in making, cannot abandon our mission....:rolleyes:

Economic confrontation? :rofl:

Do you know the majority of India's enormous trade deficit is owed to China every year?
iam very well aware of it, anything special for a balloon economy of your size? your companies have no control over their production, what better place be their other than India to start dumping your junk.....and now even Pakistan would become one of chinese store houses to start with, even US has a trade deficit with you what's so special?? India has increased the duties over your junk to start with, find yourself a new market.........but please let those phones come in...:p:

Are you another Nehru?
1962 can be discussed separately if you want to clear your doubts, but your english is toooo good.

If it makes u happy and makes u sleep better at night... i guess we can say u supa powa in making..:undecided:
what am i losing dear?
my job?
my money, house, property?
nothing, in the end nobody gives a damn if i am empty stomach or full, it will always be me, not modi, nor nawaz, they dont care about me, i dont give a flying &%^ to them:p:
be like me i am super Hindustani :bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom