What's new

Pakistan need China once again if India violates Indus water treaty

Seriously it's joke of this Century. Pipeline water from Brahmaputra to pakistan via Himalayan mountains? Great idea.

Please do it and don't care what we Indian say about IWT. You have great solution for water then why bother about what Indians say ???

Do this project and bring us to knees please. ROFL!!!
Anything possible if under sea and mountains tunnels can be made why cant a pipeline it sounds crazy but it can

Fact is you tried everything not working for you and I guarantee you that india will not stop Pak water in any means let's wait and see

Why people are even bothering with this issue? If and when India has balls to take such a bold step then we will response proportionately. Its just barking dogs seldom bite kinda situation here:lol:. So i would advise my Pakistani friends that ignore the morons who are high on Indian propaganda machine.

If India reduces the water there is nothing Pakistani army can do. May be launch a few more Uri type attacks. Pakistani army does not have the balls to launch a full scale war either. the last time they started a war it was an incursion into some remote hills in a place called kargil

If India reduces the water there is nothing Pakistani army can do. May be launch a few more Uri type attacks. Pakistani army does not have the balls to launch a full scale war either. the last time they started a war it was an incursion into some remote hills in a place called kargil

India dares not reduce water of Indus river into Pakistan. You 'll be screwed if you do, kid!

India dares not reduce water of Indus river into Pakistan. You 'll be screwed if you do, kid!

there is one word - paper tiger. the pakistani army has two options - terrorism and nuclear war.

reducing water will inflict pain on pakistan. it won't be enough to justify a nuclear war.

pakistani army has never had the ability to sustain a conventional war with India. it is true in the past. it is more true in the future

there is one word - paper tiger. the pakistani army has two options - terrorism and nuclear war.

reducing water will inflict pain on pakistan. it won't be enough to justify a nuclear war.

pakistani army has never had the ability to sustain a conventional war with India. it is true in the past. it is more true in the future

Let's close our fingers to see what India dares to do on water issues.

Aur ganga kaun band karega??? Pakistan:rofl:

Jis turhan hindusatani indus bund kar raha hai toh ganga koi bhi bund kar sakta hai? Btw if ganga is blocked what will you guys do? You whole exsistence religious social revolves around ganga

Jis turhan hindusatani indus bund kar raha hai toh ganga koi bhi bund kar sakta hai? Btw if ganga is blocked what will you guys do? You whole exsistence religious social revolves around ganga
I am asking again how ganga will be blocked and who will block it??

I am asking again how ganga will be blocked and who will block it??
Since you ppl live in a fictitious world lets say a huge land slide blocks all the water or lets say china does it or lets say it just dries...my question again to my hindusatani what wil be your future? Lets assume you destroy Pakistan annihilate us but your enemy is still there ie Muslims! But if gunga dries whole hinduism becomes a myth a story...so what will be your future?

Since you ppl live in a fictitious world lets say a huge land slide blocks all the water or lets say china does it or lets say it just dries...my question again to my hindusatani what wil be your future? Lets assume you destroy Pakistan annihilate us but your enemy is still there ie Muslims! But if gunga dries whole hinduism becomes a myth a story...so what will be your future?
Since ganga starts from uttranchal i bet china can't do jack $hit so it won't be affected but can't say same for indus

Anything possible if under sea and mountains tunnels can be made why cant a pipeline it sounds crazy but it can

Fact is you tried everything not working for you and I guarantee you that india will not stop Pak water in any means let's wait and see
K we wait and watch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom