What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

Is that so?

In this case you should advise the publisher (Want China Times) since its being written:

"The missiles were purchased to provide a countermeasure to India's BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, which has a range of 290 kilometers."

And regarding to the BrahMos, stop criticizing India! It is only natural that they develop some items based on Russian technology
Go cry about it to "china times" kid....

You guys are celebrating because Pakistan may get leftover Afghan war equipment from US...

hmmm... tht your best oneliner? you are dumber than i thought... not just dumb but outta touch with current affairs...

What happened,Ran out of BS?What do you think,software is only Indian thing on Brahmos?

Carry on kid..... you are pathetic... i dont have time or energy to explain stuff to a troll that has no shame (n will pop up time and again with the same bs) .... carry on... with your yakhont :lol:

I did, and did not find clue of down grade, SLCM, ALCM....
Advice: Read your own links before you post them....

Cmon, i thought you had some content behind all that huffing and puffing.

Did you read em? do tell us what they say?

Last edited:
Carry on kid... you are like a weasal tht loves to get bashed each and everytime... you are pathetic... i dont have time or energy to explain stuff to a troll that has no shame (n will pop up time and again with the same bs) .... carry on... with your yakhont :lol:

Haha everyone knows who is pathetic..A guy who comes up with baseless claims like 'Only Indian thing on Brahmos is the software' and runs away when faced with facts...

Haha everyone knows who is pathetic..A guy who comes up with baseless claims like 'Only Indian thing on Brahmos is the software' and runs away when faced with facts...

And your "proof" is a stupid diagram showing its parts produced by civilian companies under tot? :lol:

And your "proof" is a stupid diagram showing its parts produced by civilian companies under tot? :lol:

Epic Fail.Companies like HAL,Ananth Technologies,ECIL,Astra Microwaves,Data Patterns develop their own avionics,Transmitters,Seekers etc for our missile & even for our space program while companies like L&T have developed many launchers for IGMDP & FCS for LRSAM too

Only thing to license produce here is Ramjet technology,even airframe is different to be 'License produced'

Last edited:
Epic Fail.Companies like HAL,Ananth Technologies,ECIL,Astra Microwaves,Data Patterns develop their own avionics,Transmitters,Seekers etc for our missile & even for our space program while companies like L&T have developed many launchers for IGMDP & FCS for LRSAM too

Only thing to license produce here is Ramjet technology,even airframe is different to be 'License produced'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You arent worth a dignified reply... with your nonsense..

Really?Here is it for INS,Seekers..from DRDO itself

Similarly,
BrahMos Block III with capability for steep diving from
high altitudes and high manoeuvers at multiple points
during supersonic flight, was also tested. Development
of advanced missile systems is a continuous effort
and requires systematic development of more and
more advanced technologies. Ring Laser Gyro (RLG)
based Inertial Navigation System was developed,
qualified, and tested. An Active Radar Seeker for
advanced missions was successfully developed. A
Fibre Optics Gyro was successfully developed and
tested onboard

http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/nl/2011/nl_july.pdf

Again you are bluffing dude.how the hell air launched and ship launched missile will follow the same trajectory??

It's the same base platform, the air launched version and all other follow the same flight profile, same as yakhont.

It's the same base platform, the air launched version and all other follow the same flight profile, same as yakhont.
How so?? Air laauched version will be launced from a height as it will be mounted on an aircraft.Also it would have an initial velocity becasue fo fighter plane so its path will be less parabolic.
Ship launched version will be launched from ship and will have 0 initial velocity so tell me how they will have same flight path??

But Brahmos can follow many flight profiles which Yakhont cant..and Since missile is now made in India,range can also be increased..

Back
Top Bottom