What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

What sort of restrictions do China have?And what about components which Pakistan have no production facilities for? (ICs,Microprocessors and like)

Simply put , you cant keep it a secret if such a thing was indeed happening regardless of restrictions or not . China despite being not a signatory to MCTR has announced voluntarily to not help other countries build such missiles .

Simply put , you cant keep it a secret if such a thing was indeed happening regardless of restrictions or not . China despite being not a signatory to MCTR has announced voluntarily to not help other countries build such missiles .

So Pakistan produces even the ICs,RLG,Seekers inhouse ?

How can I prove something is not ??

Don't you think it is always easier to prove the 'turbofan is produced in Pakistan' rather than to prove it is not ??

How did you claim something isn't , when you weren't able to prove it ? There's the fallacy with your argument , we do not need to prove anything to you . Au contraire , actually .

So Pakistan produces even the ICs,RLG,Seekers inhouse ?

No , the Martians gift them to Islamabad . Give us all a break from your what-ifs and guessing games .

No , the Martians gift them to Islamabad . Is that the answer you are looking for ?

Yeah right,please produce some low cost microprocessors too at your semiconductor fabrication plant ,Intel & AMD ones are too expensive...:omghaha:

Is their some underground production facility for Fusion reactors in Pakistan too?

@Oscar Clear the thread , mate . I really do not think this discussion was about if Pakistan can produce by herself despite doing so for two decades now .

Do we need an another thread? And whoa one negative rating.May I know where the semiconductor fabrication plant is located?

Do you really think that we need to waste time on your childish questions about whether Pakistan can produce guidance systems or IC's ? Is somehow Babur the first missile that this country has produced or you simply do not wish to accept facts but rather keep acting naive ?

I am not trying to prove anything but puzzled at the fact that Pakistan which does not have any mature industry came out with a min-turbofan ??

Remain puzzled , It isn't our duty to educate you about our missile program .

@kurup Looks like some people have ran out of arguments .Brace for a thread ban.:lol:

Rather ran out of patience to answer the underlying question of if Pakistan can produce missiles . I can understand that the message propagated by your media that everything Pakistan has , comes from China in kits and the country cant produce anything by itself , has settled deep within and I personally am not looking to waste time to teach you about our mature missile program or the various institutions or facilities involved in it . Remain in denial mode .

@kurup @gslv mk3
Please, enough with the indigenous-manufacturing-capability discussion.

You guys know pretty well that any authentic & official information about components of Pakistani missiles (other than a press release about a missile test) is not possible to obtain. We are not even sure whether Babur's engine is a turbofan or a turbojet.

Secondly, as far as the local manufacturing of different components (engine, onboard electronics, avionics) is concerned, Pakistan might have acquired it initially from foreign countries, but now we manufacture everything in-house (of course except the chips, they are relatively very cheap and can be acquired easily anyway). NESCOM is the organization if you are looking for a name (but you are not going to find any pamphlets).

The bottom-line is that manufacturing/acquiring these components is not a problem for Pakistan. We have the capabilities, have demonstrated them and will continue to do so to meet our requirements and maintain a credible nuclear deterrence capability. Any doubts you guys have won't affect the credibility of our weapon systems.

in my humble opinion, instead of purchasing these missiles we could ask for transfer of technology and in case if chinese were reluctant(as this is one of their most advance weapon) then the best option would have been to obtain the technology from iran of their Qader (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (almost equal range as c-602) and in return offer them some improvement in their sejjel 2 missile,,,,win win for both the nations,,,,,

C-602 Pakistan bought is the export variant with 280 km range .
The higher range Chinese variant as you said may be a rumour , the same way there are rumours of Brahmos actual range being 500km+ .

Chinese variant will definitely have longer range and it has multiple guidance data receiving capability which include UAVs, Satellites, MPAs, Ships and in the end its own seeker so in their inventory its very lethal weapon. it is also a concern for Pentagon that as China will be their firs foe with net centric capability.

Last edited:
like i said supperior

Both missiles can not be compared.

One is subsonic while second is supersonic.

Supersonic missiles are called flashers while subsonic ones are termed dancers, due to speed and different appraoch they take to hit the target.

Both missiles can not be compared.

One is subsonic while second is supersonic.

Supersonic missiles are called flashers while subsonic ones are termed dancers, due to speed and different appraoch they take to hit the target.
umm ok

Brahmos is a downgraded yakhont sold to india under MTCR... the only thing india it has is probably the software... nothing else..

What was downgraded in Brahmos??Either specify them or stop it once and for all.It makes you sound idiotic and insecure when you repeatedly claim the same thing without an iota of proof or explanation over and over and over again,and that too when others have provided data which proves contradictory to your claims.

And what was that??India has just some software in Brahmos and nothing else eh....please read up a little bit more.What happened to you man??I used to respect you a lot (well,still do).Why did you suddenly start to hate us so much??

Back
Top Bottom