What's new

Pakistan Navy---A Day Late & A Dollar Short:---

MK, i followed your post most of the time, especially your passion for deep strike fighter like JH7 and J16, you shall have visions! My suggestion in this point for you is: stay patient. Pakistan can't go bullet for bullet against India, the gap of economy scale is too large. That's why we need CPEC to make the gap smaller in every perspectives. As the Benifits of building sub assembly line in Pakistan, it is very important in the long run than surface fleet. It renders Pakistan Asymmetric advantage.

If PNS chooses to go for large scale of surface fleet instead of subs, Indians will be feel more than just happy.

Hi,

I have no opposition to getting 8 subs---I have obejction to the economics of the deal the way it is structured.

In my way---there would still be 8 subs in 10 years---but there would also be frigates and air craft included as well.

As for bribes---it is from the banks---writing the loans at a higher rate and getting paid back on reserve.

Patience is for the weak and meek---but for pak military---specially the air force---" it is very patient ".

The issue is not of patience---the issue is that of incompetence---those pakistanis who are talking about patience---are trying to hide their incompetence.

We had ample time to consolidate our position---but all the advantage was given by these same pakistanis that are playing the crying game.

Hi,

I have no opposition to getting 8 subs---I have obejction to the economics of the deal the way it is structured.

In my way---there would still be 8 subs in 10 years---but there would also be frigates and air craft included as well.

As for bribes---it is from the banks---writing the loans at a higher rate and getting paid back on reserve.

Patience is for the weak and meek---but for pak military---specially the air force---" it is very patient ".

The issue is not of patience---the issue is that of incompetence---those pakistanis who are talking about patience---are trying to hide their incompetence.

We had ample time to consolidate our position---but all the advantage was given by these same pakistanis that are playing the crying game.
I appreciate your concern but I only question your methodology, * submarines does not mean there will be no surface ships or aircraft, all things are coming I am sure. Let Chinese fighter engine technology mature a little bit more and you will see a quantum jump in our war fighting capability.

We speak loud to hide our own deficiencies and laugh at the strength of the enemy,our claims that the enemy force is incapable they have high numbers but low serviceability they are poorly trained and we are well trained looks like a joke.
If we consider a war scenario and all their equipment at 50% we will have to face 100 out of the around 220 MKIs (consider the strenght of 100 MKIs e.g range payload) 25 out of the 50 M2Ks, 33 out of 66 Mig29, 70 out of 140 Jaguars, 40 out of 87 Mig 27 and 100 out of of the 240 mig 21 add to this the Mig 29k of navy we will have to face a total of 404 fully combat capable jets.
Consider the mighty navy with 9 frigates without any adequate modern air defence and the subs with our mighty airforce.
How will we face and survive in such a scenario?

Our strategy looks same like that of a suicide bomber who plans to kill people at the cost of his own life.
We claim that we are a defensive force and have no aggressive policies to hide our weakness but we must have at least the power to inflict damage to the aggressor and survive not like the suicide bomber.

Hi,

In the absence of credible air and missile defence, large surface ships are essentially sitting ducks. You can't have simply a couple of destroyers, you need an attack group with a proper mix of elements to take care of specific threats. Pakistan simply doesn't have the finances to build effective naval battle groups that would stand a fighting chance against IN.

We speak loud to hide our own deficiencies and laugh at the strength of the enemy,our claims that the enemy force is incapable they have high numbers but low serviceability they are poorly trained and we are well trained looks like a joke.
If we consider a war scenario and all their equipment at 50% we will have to face 100 out of the around 220 MKIs (consider the strenght of 100 MKIs e.g range payload) 25 out of the 50 M2Ks, 33 out of 66 Mig29, 70 out of 140 Jaguars, 40 out of 87 Mig 27 and 100 out of of the 240 mig 21 add to this the Mig 29k of navy we will have to face a total of 404 fully combat capable jets.
Consider the mighty navy with 9 frigates without any adequate modern air defence and the subs with our mighty airforce.
How will we face and survive in such a scenario?
Except for MKI, all others is junk. You don't have to worry. Play the game at your own pace. Without China permission, India won't dare to launch a full scale war against Pakistan. We can kick their *** anytime when they invade Pakistan. China has fury, it has to be released at certain point.

Except for MKI, all others is junk. You don't have to worry. Play the game at your own pace. Without China permission, India won't dare to launch a full scale war against Pakistan. We can kick their *** anytime when they invade Pakistan. China has fury, it has to be released at certain point.

China has not fought a war for fifty years

Chinease themselves are being threatened by a belligerent USA

You people are not going to get involved in a war that does not threaten your heartland.

And you wang are false flagger your a Pakistani in disguise can tell easily

China has not fought a war for fifty years

Chinease themselves are being threatened by a belligerent USA

You people are not going to get involved in a war that does not threaten your heartland.

And you wang are false flagger your a Pakistani in disguise can tell easily
You make my day. 我真是哭笑不得!

You make my day. 我真是哭笑不得!

That attempt to prove your chineas means nothing.

READ your earlier posts my friend you refer to pak navy pak air force has WE.

Your posts give you away.

No chinease guy anywhere is going to come on a Pakistan forum and post the way you do.

WE CAN DO THIS
WE CAN DO THAT
WE CAN DO THE OTHER

You have been busted

Coming back to thread

Pakistan navy

The deal to buy eight chinease subs for five billion seems massive to me if Pakistan pull this off it will double the effectiveness of the pak navy I also feel it may have nuclear angle to it

That attempt to prove your chineas means nothing.

READ your earlier posts my friend you refer to pak navy pak air force has WE.

Your posts give you away.

No chinease guy anywhere is going to come on a Pakistan forum and post the way you do.

WE CAN DO THIS
WE CAN DO THAT
WE CAN DO THE OTHER

You have been busted
It's very proud that you take me as a Pakistani, I'm happy with it. As China and Pakistan are brothers, why can't I use 'we'? I'm the first one in this forum taken as a Pakistani falseflagger Chinese, maybe I shall be given a trophy from forumer. you are cute man!

Now I am 100% certain

I have seen with my own eyes how Pakistanis are treated by fellow brother arabs in Dubai .. and believe me they do not call them brothers.
so for a completely different race culture religion to call yourself a brother is another give away.

By the way this brother relationship statement is yet another typical Pakistani statement living in U.K. I see it all the time
you are a Pakistani

I would put my mortgage on it
Either Chinese or Pakistani, whatever you like.

This is Really Funny !!!

You can get away with Such Comments only on this Forum...

Bravo bravo

Dear their M2Ks upgraded jaguars are upgraded Migs are upgraded even their mig 21s are upgrade and can fire long range air to air missiles.
In case of a war their only the MKIs and M2Ks half of the jaguars and Mig 29k! are more than enough for covering air to air, ground support and support for their navy.
We do not have ships with adequate air defence for their own defence and the few submarines that we are claiming to be used for offense.
Unfortunately our forces lack cover.

In the absence of credible air and missile defence, large surface ships are essentially sitting ducks. You can't have simply a couple of destroyers, you need an attack group with a proper mix of elements to take care of specific threats. Pakistan simply doesn't have the finances to build effective naval battle groups that would stand a fighting chance against IN.

Hi,

Finances are available---by slitting the 5 billion in two ways---2 1/2 billion for 4 subs and 2 1/2 billion for aircraft and ships----and then go for another 5 billion after 5 years---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom