What's new

Pakistan Navy---A Day Late & A Dollar Short:---

It was not the Quran but the message behind it which I saluted. There is a lot more to just putting random ayats of the Quran. What the OP did was quoted from the Quran to pass on a message and a whole set of feelings. Alhamdolillah Allah has given me hidaya and a little understanding of the Quran.
I can go on and on about the interpretation of ayats in the light of the teachings of Salaf As Sleh and the sahaba e karaam RA but then again it would be going off the track. So lets get back to the topic at hand.
A
What if he posted references from the old and the new testament containing the same message? + rating is supposed to be rewarded where a poster presents his valid and up to the mark technical expertise on some defense related issue . So plz don't just throw ratings coz you find some off topic good words or witty remarks appealing to your set of beliefs :)

What if he posted references from the old and the new testament containing the same message? + rating is supposed to be rewarded where a poster presents his valid and up to the mark technical expertise on some defense related issue . So plz don't just throw ratings coz you find some off topic good words or witty remarks appealing to your set of beliefs :)
A rating is my appreciation of a response and how informative it is and how it is worded. The decision ultimately is mine. I saw in it that which you do not see. So at the end of the day the decision is mine. End of discussion. Can we get back to the topic at hand.
A

Show some respect for others please.
Wow! Love you for giving me my first negative---- :smitten:
Just for the record being disrespectful towards someone means that you abuse or ridicule him/her in public or in private . But, Fuhrer literally means a leader/ guide

Origin and Etymology of führer. German (der) Führer, literally, the leader (title assumed by Adolf Hitler), from Middle High German vüerer, from vüeren to lead, bear, from Old High German fuoren to lead;

I agree with you that this is a defence discussions forum and it is better to keep religion out of here but after your raising objection I felt duty bound to thank his post, apologies.
Chill bro ,no offence taken . But your post do give a glimpse of the national psyche that, how easy it is to patronize us Pakistanis

Chill bro ,no offence taken . But your post do give a glimpse of the national psyche that, how easy it is to patronize us Pakistanis

Hi,

Yeah---they won't say or do anything about rapists---murderers or child molesters---but when it comes to killing you in the name of religion---they will be first in line---.

@MastanKhan we're in agreement about Pakistan putting all its eggs in one basket reference the submarine purchase.

In terms of meeting the Navy's requirements what additional platforms or aircraft specifically should Pakistan be looking at?

So far I've read there is a PN Aviation Plan 2030 which has looked to ATR72 ASW aircracft and scan eagle drones. Additional F22P frigates were supposedly under consideration a few years back or the Turkish Milgem corvettes/frigates.

@MastanKhan we're in agreement about Pakistan putting all its eggs in one basket reference the submarine purchase.

In terms of meeting the Navy's requirements what additional platforms or aircraft specifically should Pakistan be looking at?

So far I've read there is a PN Aviation Plan 2030 which has looked to ATR72 ASW aircracft and scan eagle drones. Additional F22P frigates were supposedly under consideration a few years back or the Turkish Milgem corvettes/frigates.

JK,

My first priority on the top of the list would be the SU34---but as it may not be available----my second priority would be the J16---but if neither of these are available---then off course the JH7B---.

Untill and unless the Paf does not take the battle to the enemy---pakistan might as well sign the peace treaty and sell the nucs to the U S and move ahead with life,

Sir If given a chance I say lets finish this awaami misery once and for all . We'll surely be thrown in dozakh laikn future generations Ko Jannat mil jy GI

https://defence.pk/threads/if-i-got-the-job-to-clean-up-terrorist-in-pakistan.411981/

Hi,

You remembered that---.

We both know the political ramifications of a Chinese to Pakistan flanker sale... It will never happen, not J-11, 15 or 16. Su-35 may be a possibility but it is remote at best. Best chance for a strike fighter is JH-7B. Moded with J16s sensors it will be potent in every way except wvr, which can be partially mitigated by a good HOBS missile like PL-10 and a HMCS.

As for ASW the 3 ATRs will be welcom relief but they by themselves are insufficient. PN should get Y-8GX6 which can carry 8 Torpedoes (vs 3 for the ATR) or possibly 4 AShM. It also has the largest MAD of any ASW Aircraft which has been shown to be directly correlated with its performance.

JK,

My first priority on the top of the list would be the SU34---but as it may not be available----my second priority would be the J16---but if neither of these are available---then off course the JH7B---.

Untill and unless the Paf does not take the battle to the enemy---pakistan might as well sign the peace treaty and sell the nucs to the U S and move ahead with life,

I can't see any Flanker derivative Russian or Chinese being inducted but JH7B is certainly a good option. It was brought into service to replace Chinese A5s and Harbin H5 bombers and given Pakistan had A5s and Canberra bombers in the past it would be a welcome addition to the Navy in a Strike role.

As Tank131 has indicated additional ATRs would also be good. I've read Turkey is inducting these for its Navy and will likely add its own indigenous systems so this is also a good way forward.

Back
Top Bottom