What's new

Pakistan must REFORM IMAGE to gain support on Kashmir issue : Ex Diplomats

Lol they want Pakistan to do everything. Pakistan do this Pakistan do that. Pakistan you're doing enough. Pakistan how come you're not doing this? These people need to understand that we're not some super country.

I agree. Now look at this post below, if this is how a nation feels there is a serious case for introspection.

The world ( at least parts of the world that matters not the OIC types) cannot be wrong for 70 years.

Pakistan has had no international support for Kashmir for the last 70 years. What's different now?

These guys are saying to reform the image not to end the terror camps !

You nailed it beaitifully !

I mean the logic of Pak diplomats somewhat surprise me !!!

Just have a look at today's "Black Day".
Just listen to yourself Pak friends how you sound.
" Pakisant is so observing July 19 as a black day in responce for Mr. Wani's killing !!!! Who documented support for ISIS and armed revolution and threaten to kill ..!!!!!!!!! "
Which county in the world do you think will support your cause ????
If you had to had a "Black Day" it would have been better if it was for the CIVILIANS died in protests !!!!! Posting pics of your kids with banners "I am B. Wani" doesn't send out a good messages

NO Offence or trolling intended. Just trying to be rational and m curious

Last edited:
To make or break "THE IMAGE" at international level you need the decades of hard diplomatic work !!!! It can't be done in fortnight !!!!!

Like it or not world doesn't run on morals. It run on invested interests. Yes "invested". What you can offer decide your value. Economically & politically. For both India is way head now. It's hard to catch up.

And thanks to the "NON STATE" actors
Evenif nobody is going to award you " State sponsoring terrorism" as of now but your image and the current condition in your country make it hard to belive you are the "good guys"

All those who thought that the "congressional committee" on "Pakistan: foe or ally" was nothing but bunch of people babbling !!!!! They documentedly distort your image !!!!

Geographical advantage of Pak is fast becoming irrelevant ( to USA ) as They now see China as threat no 1 than Russia in past. I would bet that in next 5 years USA will be hostile to Pak.

China is Pak's friend but most of time their friendship comes in only when India is involved. And they themselves are facing Image crisis. Genuine or crafted is another subject to discuss

If I can suggest , I will say Pak should forget about Kashmir for few years. Clear your country from State non state actors, establish rule of law. Develope your economy, reach out the world for development and in dacade or so you will be in place where everybody will hear you seriously. Then try help people of Kashmir. FIRST HELP YOURSLEF. Good luck

But India is going all guns blazing to fix the Kashmir issue !

Pakistan won't get Kashmir !

But India is going all guns blazing to fix the Kashmir issue !

Pakistan won't get Kashmir !
Pakistan does not want the territory. It is the news of harassment and killings of Muslims by the Indian army that stirs things up. I want to know why even after 70 years secular India has failed to incorporate these people in mainstream?

Pakistan does not want the territory. It is the news of harassment and killings of Muslims by the Indian army that stirs things up. I want to know why even after 70 years secular India has failed to incorporate these people in mainstream?

1) First thing, until 1970's. Kashmir was like any other place in India.
2) Trouble started when Jihadis entered.
3) From then on the law and order situation became worse, while the rest of the country moved on and integrated into main stream this region was stuck for obvious reasons.
4) After 911 the west stopped supporting Pakistani designs and started to put pressure to stop the terror.
5) Aftermath elections were held and now the state has functioning democracy, the next step is to make sure Kashmiris also receive the benefit economic rise of India.

Hopefully so. May be some time soon it would be better to receive some good news from this area. Feels like Kashmir is all choked up, they should learn and travel and see the world has been changing. Everyone started their own sort of jihad for own reasons. I'm sure financial well being and social integration can do wonders.
1) First thing, until 1970's. Kashmir was like any other place in India.
2) Trouble started when Jihadis entered.
3) From then on the law and order situation became worse, while the rest of the country moved on and integrated into main stream this region was stuck for obvious reasons.
4) After 911 the west stopped supporting Pakistani designs and started to put pressure to stop the terror.
5) Aftermath elections were held and now the state has functioning democracy, the next step is to make sure Kashmiris also receive the benefit economic rise of India.

Article 370

Kashmir has and will always remain an integral part of India... As simple as that...

Back
Top Bottom