What's new

Pakistan moves ahead of India in nuclear stockpile

I think the countries should invest in delivering the nuke. Whats the point of 10000 nukes if can't reach much of the world. Compare that to 10 nukes that can hit anywhere in the world.

Nukes are to be targeted major cities, not desert or oceans. So it's pointless to talk about who has how many nukes. Better talk about the delivery capability, in which, both **** and Hindi lag behind.

I think the countries should invest in delivering the nuke. Whats the point of 10000 nukes if can't reach much of the world. Compare that to 10 nukes that can hit anywhere in the world.

Nukes are to be targeted major cities, not desert or oceans. So it's pointless to talk about who has how many nukes. Better talk about the delivery capability, in which, both **** and Hindi lag behind.

India currently has the capability to hit any spot in China or Pak, which are her only geopolitical threats. And India's IRBMs are as sophisticated as necessary for the purpose. In future India will have full fledged ICBMs as well. India's priority at the moment is to build her underwater (sub launched) capability, so that the nuclear triad can be completed, and second strike can be assured.

In short, I don't think either India or Pak is lacking in missile range capability for their potential enemies.

Pakistan has different dynamics we don't have credit market even the poor has its own stuff bought by him unlike rest of the word

Pakistan has different dynamics we don't have credit market even the poor has its own stuff bought by him unlike rest of the word

Epic Post..... Bravo Boss, Bravo....

74cab6.jpg

Daughter, what has this got to do with the topic?
read what he wrote again.....

India currently has the capability to hit any spot in China or Pak, which are her only geopolitical threats. And India's IRBMs are as sophisticated as necessary for the purpose. In future India will have full fledged ICBMs as well. India's priority at the moment is to build her underwater (sub launched) capability, so that the nuclear triad can be completed, and second strike can be assured.

In short, I don't think either India or Pak is lacking in missile range capability for their potential enemies.

Lol, why Indian burns so much if someone points lackness of their tech? I was being neutral here.

Do you think it takes 100 nukes to level china or Pakistan? Didn't I mention desert and ocean? Main targets are cities.

For now, India has enough nukes to level probably entire Pakistan. But it only needs maybe 10 nukes. Hit Karachi, lahore, Peshawar etc. Or are you going to rain nukes in Baloch desert? Not to mention, nukes are used to damage infastructures and slow economy. If you hit some small Punjab city, it'd be a waste of nuke.

So, my dear hindu friend, capability is very much needed than scoring more nukes. Right now both nations have good amount of nukes, but bad capability.

When the US becomes your enemy, then what are you going to do? And please do not say INDIA AND US NEVER ENEMY WE FRIEND FOREVER LOLOLOLOL because look at Pakistan and US now. Once closest ally in Asia, now drones flying over it. If Pakistan had nukes that could reach anywhere in world, US probably be a bit more friendly than now.

In short, Pakistan and China aren't the only enemies forever. 50 nukes are sufficient enough to destroy the economy and population. But what are you going to do with US?

Imagine if you nuke the hell out of Pakistan, US wouldnlt be scared to nuke the hell out of India (just an example), because India can't touch US. But if India had nukes that could reach US, then US wouldn't attack India and use embargo etc instead.

The thread title reminds me of the word 'parmanoo bam' :p:

Lol, why Indian burns so much if someone points lackness of their tech? I was being neutral here.
So was I, completely neutral. I did not display any burning, and I said both countries have enough tech to deal with their enemies.

Do you think it takes 100 nukes to level china or Pakistan? Didn't I mention desert and ocean? Main targets are cities.

Having 100 nukes does not mean that every single one of them can be delivered. A good portion of them may be destroyed in a first strike, a big number may be destroyed in the process of delivery (shooting down of aircrafts or even missiles), some may be undeployable because of disruption of command and control. That is why a certain number is needed for effective deterrence. Why do you think both India and Pak made a hundred warheads and not just ten? For that matter, why do you think USA or Russia have enough warheads to lay waste to the entire solar system?

So, my dear hindu friend, capability is very much needed than scoring more nukes. Right now both nations have good amount of nukes, but bad capability.

How would you know if I am hindu or christian or muslim or pastafarian or something else? Keep religion out of it please.

And on what basis do you say that both nations have bad capability? As I pointed out, both nations have th capability to hit their respective threats.

When the US becomes your enemy, then what are you going to do?

As I pointed out earlier, India is working on full fledged ICBMs. By the time that we might have US as our enemy, we will have ICBMs capable of hitting them. Increasing the range of missiles is not the most difficult part - after all, we launch space vehicles. As I said, our immediate priority is ensuring a nuclear triad. But work on long ranged ICBMs is going on as well. (Agni-6, Surya.)

India is ahead of all countries in conventional arms import. It spends massive in defense sector irrespective of fragile economy and high poverty ratio. In comparison to India, Pakistan spends minimum in defense sector due to weak economy.
You call 5% growth rate fragile huh and no way is the worlds 3rd largest economy in a spot of bother .
Agreed we Indians call this a weak growth because we've been through 8 to 9% growth rate not so long ago but there is no way any non Indian should call a 5% growth rate fragile and slow and especially an european plus most of the major economies have slowed down be it China or Brazil .
Secondly , get your facts clear boy , Pakistan spends far much higher in defence when compared to India in terms of gdp percentage which is the only parameter that matters . Take off your bias glasses and then see the world , i am sure you'll mature a bit !

Back
Top Bottom