What's new

Pakistan Missile Technology

Yeah we do need an ICBM not a 13000 km but at least a 5000 km or 4000 km bcz the Indian have developed Akash.Which can be effective against the MRBMs but will not be against the ICBM.
besides it we need long range CMs.Super sonic CMs.Sea based and air based CMs.

I dont know man. I think the more the range the better. You never know when you will need it.

so you mean we have to wait until 2020 or late then that for pakistan test ICBM .but its too late . may be that time i also late.:D:D:pakistan:

so you mean we have to wait until 2020 or late then that for pakistan test ICBM .but its too late . may be that time i also late.:D:D:pakistan:

hahahah, "mr. late" dont get so depress dear, long live you and long live pakistan. right now pakistan is in no need of testing any ICBM. Our defense needs are very much india specific, and for that any missile with 3000+ range is sufficeint to address our countries defense needs.

Ok my questions who we are suppose to target with our ICBM in case of any war. Is it america, isreal, russia?

hahahah, "mr. late" dont get so depress dear, long live you and long live pakistan. right now pakistan is in no need of testing any ICBM. Our defense needs are very much india specific, and for that any missile with 3000+ range is sufficeint to address our countries defense needs.

Ok my questions who we are suppose to target with our ICBM in case of any war. Is it america, isreal, russia?

its ok man and thanks for new name[mr late] ICBM may give us important place in world more then nuks .but there is no target of ICBM but we can deal with world more power full.:pakistan::pakistan:

I dont know man. I think the more the range the better. You never know when you will need it.

not really. if pak starts developing an ICBM, USA will get very jittery. they dont want another player on the block who can hit USA with nukes, especially a uslim country. they'll probably conduct airstrikes within pakistan.

Depends more on a political scenario at the time of testing such a missile (ICBM)...

But for Pakistan it will be dificult to make the world understand for whom it is meant for and also the obvious point is ..a muslim country with ICBM is a threat at large!

Depends more on a political scenario at the time of testing such a missile (ICBM)...

But for Pakistan it will be dificult to make the world understand for whom it is meant for and also the obvious point is ..a muslim country with ICBM is a threat at large!

India's plans for an ICBM doesn't necessarily mean that we should follow the same path. We have our own defense needs and stratgey. A tit for tat response is not necessary in every matter.
Pakistan has no global military ambitions. Our defense needs are based on the basis of probable threat perceptions to our national security. There is no test any ICBM as a matter of pride only.

India's plans for an ICBM doesn't necessarily mean that we should follow the same path. We have our own defense needs and stratgey. A tit for tat response is not necessary in every matter.
Pakistan has no global military ambitions. Our defense needs are based on the basis of probable threat perceptions to our national security. There is no test any ICBM as a matter of pride only.

threats change. dont expect india to be your only threat in the coming years. many pakistanis consider US a threat now. an ICBM is needed if you are to avert US attacks

but the problem is that if Pak starts building ICBM, USA would use that as an excuse to attack pak.

not really. if pak starts developing an ICBM, USA will get very jittery. they dont want another player on the block who can hit USA with nukes, especially a uslim country. they'll probably conduct airstrikes within pakistan.

Why do you think "Specially Muslim" is concern here???

threats change. dont expect india to be your only threat in the coming years. many pakistanis consider US a threat now. an ICBM is needed if you are to avert US attacks

but the problem is that if Pak starts building ICBM, USA would use that as an excuse to attack pak.

Yah that’s true, threat perceptions changes from time to time. But my question is, will such a change in threat perception to Pakistan’s security, make it inevitable for Pakistan to attain the ICBM capability.

Dear Possible surgical air strike missions inside Pakistan is one hell of a scenario.
lets suppose the worst case scenario that USA decides to Carry out strike missions on Pakistan’s strategic installations.

Any such air strikes by USA will be conducted from aircraft carriers. So what are our retaliation options, either try to hit US by ICBM or by to launch air strike and missile on USA aircraft carriers.

If Pakistan's aim is local defence and deterrance with India then stick to IRBMs. Long range missiles of ICBM class are unecessary.

Any such air strikes by USA will be conducted from aircraft carriers. So what are our retaliation options, either try to hit US by ICBM or by to launch air strike and missile on USA aircraft carriers.

What makes you think that our retaliation interms of an airstrike against US aircraft carrier will go fruitfull. What you need to realize is that aircraft carriers are not alone, there's a whole battle group. Even if we launch such a strike, there are sufficient jets on an aircraft carrier ready to defend it against any airborne threat. As for the missles well let me tell you that if US goes for a surgical strike in pakistan, its first priority will be to neturalize pakistan's response strike including missles.
To always avoid an aggression one has to sometimes go for an aggressive approach. If we have an ICBM and we make it clear just like the chinese did to the US, and in a similar manner we made it clear to india, that any action on pakistan, we will respond with nuclear, will be enough to keep US at home. Rest assured conventionaly noone can challenge the superiority of the US not even china at present.

Why do we need the world to understand at the first place. Every country has its own threat preception and so do we. Isnt it obivious that we being a muslim country will always be in some manner seen as a threat no matter how hard we try to convince otherwise, so why to waiste resources in convincing others, let them believe what they want too. Besides how many times did the rest of the world gave us a clarification about their missile programe or how many times did the US gave us a clarification when they say if pakistanies dont do the job, then we will.
IMO i think we should go for an ICBM rather waiting to get hit.

What makes you think that our retaliation interms of an airstrike against US aircraft carrier will go fruitfull.

Possibility of fruitfull retaliation against USA is much lesser with an ICBM. we needs 15000+km ICBM . An ICBM launched to hit US soil will be intercepted easily by US in half way. US missile defense shiled is not just in alaska. Allied nato countries in europe are also coming under US missile defnse shield.

What you need to realize is that aircraft carriers are not alone, there's a whole battle group......

I know aircraft carrier is equiped to handle all types of threat, from sea, submarine, air and land. But every navy persons admits that no ship or aircraft carreir is invincible no matter how advance it is . An aircraft carrier is much easier target to be destroyed as compared to try to directly hitt a supreme power military power country with an ICBM.

Cruise missile, Anti ship missile , submarine launched missiles, aircraft jets there are dozens of different options available to destroy any aircraft carrier. Despite all defense system on an air craft carrier any country with good air, navy and missile capabilities can easily destroy air carft carrier in open sea. Half a dozen cruise missile launched simultaneously along with exocist missiles can do the job. we have best anti ship missiles.

It is one hell of a task to neutrilize pakistan strike capabilities. We needs more advance missiles systems but, ICBM against USA or allied nato countries will not do the required job.

Back
Top Bottom