What's new

Pakistan Missile Technology

@AhaseebA
does pakistan have the ability to develope SAMS

I cannot speculate much on that. Provided the correct amount of resources, we can achieve the capability.
It might be a research project, but I do not have any information on a system like that.

Which will never see the light of day, why because of funding cuts and crunches. So we are back to square one, @Oscar said it right, these are just pilot projects, they would not materialize, so it's not a thing for happiness but being realistic. But some people like to remain in fantasy land and want to drag others in it too

Come on, don't be so bitter...ups and downs are everywhere (specially downs these days in Pakistan). We need to focus on the economy first, only then we will be able to pool resources into new projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one. If an Indian made that statement, it would be called trolling.
When was the last time that Pakistan tested a new improved range missile? I think Shaheen-II and Ra'ad were tested around 2000-2002 time frame. Only old missiles have been retested occasionally.

When you don't know anything, just keep quiet.

Which will never see the light of day, why because of funding cuts and crunches. So we are back to square one, @Oscar said it right, these are just pilot projects, they would not materialize, so it's not a thing for happiness but being realistic. But some people like to remain in fantasy land and want to drag others in it too

The point being, what people forget.. is that F-16's and Erieye's arent the only thing that cost you money. Everything from the centrifuges at Kahuta to the Steel fins of the Shaheen cost money to manufacture. They dont make it out of "Mohib-e-Watani" alone. So while there are excellent projects and lots of brilliant ideas that are very feasible and do-able...most of them dont see the light of day because of limited funds(and because some col or scientists son decides that a useless signal monitor machine needs to be sanctioned because it is needed and because their own procurement firm will be the one getting the contract.. Sab golmaal hai)

The point being, what people forget.. is that F-16's and Erieye's arent the only thing that cost you money. Everything from the centrifuges at Kahuta to the Steel fins of the Shaheen cost money to manufacture. They dont make it out of "Mohib-e-Watani" alone. So while there are excellent projects and lots of brilliant ideas that are very feasible and do-able...most of them dont see the light of day because of limited funds(and because some col or scientists son decides that a useless signal monitor machine needs to be sanctioned because it is needed and because their own procurement firm will be the one getting the contract.. Sab golmaal hai)
@Oscar you know just as well as I do that there are pilot projects on just about everything in Pakistan in various agencies and offices, that rival any plans in Brazil or China or any other up and coming countries. Except we are on our way down and the gap between these planned projects and realizing them is only increasing.

@Oscar you know just as well as I do that there are pilot projects on just about everything in Pakistan in various agencies and offices, that rival any plans in Brazil or China or any other up and coming countries. Except we are on our way down and the gap between these planned projects and realizing them is only increasing.

And it will continue to increase so long as the inept hold power.. and not just in the political or national arena.. but EVERYWHERE.

And it will continue to increase so long as the inept hold power.. and not just in the political or national arena.. but EVERYWHERE.

What we all need to realize is we are progressing and moving forward. Yes that is true. But. Everyone else is running ahead at a far quicker pace. So we are getting better, but further and further behind others at the same time. That is the thing to keep in mind.

The next five years are not going to be decreasing this gap, that is for sure.

What we all need to realize is we are progressing and moving forward. Yes that is true. But. Everyone else is running ahead at a far quicker pace. So we are getting better, but further and further behind others at the same time. That is the thing to keep in mind.

The next five years are not going to be decreasing this gap, that is for sure.

Hussain Haqqani was right about that. It will be after this PML(N) govt that people realize the actual importance of change.. and it may not even come through PTI but another party but these five years will be little different(perhaps worse) than the past five.

Hussain Haqqani was right about that. It will be after this PML(N) govt that people realize the actual importance of change.. and it may not even come through PTI but another party but these five years will be little different(perhaps worse) than the past five.

Yes, if we have another five years. That is not a certainty at this point in time.

Nah, I wouldn't worry too much. This nation and this state are to be listed under the definition of "Dheet" in the ferozesons dictionary.

So please remind me again what happened to the Feroze Sons showroom on Mall Road?

Nope when i realize that i am talking to 10 year old keyboard hindu warrior.
First of all, it's your own media discrediting your missiles, and saying Pakistan has better missiles than Bharat.
Talking about our insecurity: as for as we have shaheen II type missiles who can hit your ar$$ anywhere, we don't give a sh!t to ICBM.

So now lets talk about insecurity of you people :D, starting from ISI pigeons to ISI camel agents, you guys are the world champion of stupidity for eternity, their is a reason why we call you Bharitis :lol:

:lol::lol: Pakistan only dream to built technology that India have.

Only some example AAD,PAD, Sourya, K15, Astra.... hey kid go home :omghaha:

Nope when i realize that i am talking to 10 year old keyboard hindu warrior.

You moving to use derogatory language itself tells me how big a loser u are. Got bullied in school a lot didn't u?

First of all, it's your own media discrediting your missiles, and saying Pakistan has better missiles than Bharat.
Were you able to find to find anything more recent, or are we stuck with 3 year old videos? Btw the third video was actually building upto our missile. A pity you couldn't comprehend that.

Talking about our insecurity: as for as we have shaheen II type missiles who can hit your ar$$ anywhere, we don't give a sh!t to ICBM.
Then why did you compatriots feel the need to start a thread with a fake news saying pakistan has 9000 km range missiles, 1000 km above the believed range of Agni V, insecure much?

So now lets talk about insecurity of you people , starting from ISI pigeons to ISI camel agents, you guys are the world champion of stupidity for eternity, their is a reason why we call you Bharitis
That is still a better alternative than stopping mobile services in the region due to fear of mobile detonated bombs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom