What's new

Pakistan military strong enough to defend itself against India despite ‘Cold Start’: Chinese expert

So what it fizzled out, we are a much smaller nation yet fought you folks to a standstill, you really think if H!ndia was a fraction of the size of Pakistan, that H!ndia could have survived war after war against us, I really doubt it.

You survived? I thought you are already cut in half. And no Pakistan was not a fraction of size of India in 1965, it had a better economy, better air force and probably army too.

You survived? I thought you are already cut in half. And no Pakistan was not a fraction of size of India in 1965, it had a better economy, better air force and probably army too.
Numbers matter, back then and even know the average Pakistani receives more daily calories than the average H!ndian yet the bahrati economy is larger due to greater size and gangadesh has an overwhelmingly larger population, and you are correct in your assertion that the Pak airforce was better as according to independent sources it got the better of the indian ariforce whilst the army blunted your offensive to capture lahore.

Back
Top Bottom