What's new

Pakistan May Get Access To Israeli Iron Dome Technology

Didn't do too well in the latest gaza clashes. I saw hundreds of rockets streaking across the sky and falling into Israel.
there's always a big difference in theoretical predictions and real world performance.

One moment they accuse us of stealing Israeli iron-dome, next moment they accuse us of stealing US's NSA hacking tools... come on, these countries has the best cyber security protection in the world, you guys think they are so easily hack? :disagree:

Didn't do too well in the latest gaza clashes. I saw hundreds of rockets streaking across the sky and falling into Israel.
It was tried but failed..Usrael still claims it succeeded 85% of the time..a blatant lie..

On this forum Israeli tech is hyped up to no end.... if they were so technologically advanced all their airforce wouldn't be US imports of F-15, F-16 and soon to be delivered F-35s

I think Israel has sold the Iron Dome technology to China, and then made up this story about theft, to cover up their tracks !!!!!!

On this forum Israeli tech is hyped up to no end.... if they were so technologically advanced all their airforce wouldn't be US imports of F-15, F-16 and soon to be delivered F-35s
Regardless of how good Israeli tech is, the purchase of US fighters is done because of historic and economic reasons mainly

Regardless of how good Israeli tech is, the purchase of US fighters is done because of historic and economic reasons mainly

MIG-21 laced with Israeli avionics was shot down within seconds of entering Pak airspace. Israel supplied air defense systems couldn't stop PAF from bombing six sites in India. Yeah spectacular Israeli tech.... I hope Israel keeps making India fool over their supposed world class technology and keep making Pak's job easy.

MIG-21 laced with Israeli avionics was shot down within seconds of entering Pak airspace. Israel supplied air defense systems couldn't stop PAF from bombing six sites in India. Yeah spectacular Israeli tech.... I hope Israel keeps making India fool over their supposed world class technology and keep making Pak's job easy.
And Russian air defenses couldn't do much either, doesn't make it shit.
It's about the operator as much as the technology he operates.

Since then, the 210 million (US) system has been developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems working jointly with the IDF.[24]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Unlike Israel’s other missile defense systems, Iron Dome was initially developed without U.S. aid and Israel retained all technology rights. However, the United States provided funding to the system starting in FY2011 and, as a result of this support, the U.S. Congress called for greater technology sharing and co-production rights. Israel ceded to a co-production agreement in March 2014, essentially allowing for components of the system to be manufactured in the United States, while also providing the Missile Defense Agency with access to previously proprietary technology. Rafael, the Israeli prime for Iron Dome, partnered with Raytheon to manufacture some of the system’s components in the United States.13 Currently, around 55% of the systems components are manufactured in the United States.Defense News, April 20, 2016, http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/land/weapons/2016/04/20/israeli-interceptor-destroys-target/83294392/." title="" aria-describedby="qtip-13" style="box-sizing: inherit; color: rgb(7, 52, 71); overflow-wrap: break-word; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out 0s; box-shadow: none;">14

Iron Dome battery are limited in number, and munitions also limited. But this might change in coming years.

Per my knowledge, Iron Dome battery stopped 250 projectiles in total in the most recent clash between Hamas and Israel. It works as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom