What's new

Pakistan May Get Access To Israeli Iron Dome Technology

It failed against swarms in recent Gaza conflict.
India and Pakistan have very good conventional offensive weapons like MBRL and artillery, which means this system will fail against such adversary. It is good only if u are facing people under blockade or some weak military power.

Didn't do too well in the latest gaza clashes. I saw hundreds of rockets streaking across the sky and falling into Israel.

If we didn't have one-sided hostile relations to Israel, we might have easily got first-hand access to many of Israeli technologies including the Iron Dome.

One-sided? Are you saying that the onus for the hostile relations falls on Pakistan? That too solely?

If so, please list any hostile activities conducted by Pakistan against Israel.

the most shameless thieves and pirates on earth are chinese! 2nd russians. has a good side for us Pakistaniz and chinese, but overall its a bad bad thing. i guess USA and israel deserve worse than this so...... :partay:

If we didn't have one-sided hostile relations to Israel, we might have easily got first-hand access to many of Israeli technologies including the Iron Dome.
No thanks, you don't sell your brother and sister for some toys.

I think if Iron Dome had serious capability, the US forces would surely see it as an essential asset to deploy anywhere they setup a base, e.g. in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. I think the system is not proven to be as capable as its made out in the media.

come on man .. not again ???? since 2014 such type of news are in media, forget it guys ... lets get back to work ...
Israeli Iron Dome firms 'infiltrated by Chinese hackers'
y Joe Miller Technology reporter
  • 31 July 2014

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28583283

Sir, Iron dome system is Israeli indigenous system. Nothing to do with Uncle SAM.

Uncle Sam donates around 3 billion dollars to Israel in the form of "military aid" every year. So unfortunately it has everything to do with Uncle Sam.

Dude the TV....I’ll find videos of it.
Of what? Of missiles getting thro iron dome?
It's has 85% interception rate, I don't know what u're trying to prove? that it doesn't intercept all the missiles?

Big deal. The Israeli's 'stole' it from Americans, Chinese 'stole' it from Israeli's. Chinese will share it with Pakistani's. Sharing is caring. We invented the Bakshalay Zero ~ mathematical zero. And look we gave it to the world.

So there !

Back
Top Bottom