What's new

Pakistan made weapon systems.

interesting maksutovs... they must be getting those from Synta factory in China. Practically identical to 150/127mm which i have.

Shibli Tarsier result in White hot mode

20106425_1211057405706735_3441996366143596407_n.jpg

interesting maksutovs... they must be getting those from Synta factory in China. Practically identical to 150/127mm which i have.
Thats an old pic from early IDEAS expos....Not ur imaginery maksutovs.

13.jpg

And its not even in production anymore.

bpj.png

A new Weapons mounted NV Sight. Seems to be a in house R&D effort!!

View attachment 398675

http://www.modp.gov.pk/modp/userfiles1/file/IOP.pdf

fb_img_1495427699429-jpg.398423

Hazrat @Zarvan
Old ... new ones have been produced by both IOP and Shibli... as mentioned by MODP reports.

Thats an old pic from early IDEAS expos....Not ur imaginery maksutovs.

View attachment 411428
And its not even in production anymore.

View attachment 411425

Old ... new ones have been produced by both IOP and Shibli... as mentioned by MODP reports.
Not imaginary my friend, it is maksutov thru and thru; please read up on it - there is a reason why mak is preferred for every day high end optics usage. Novosibirsk and Synta are where most of the mirrors are made practically for all maks - economies of scale. The photo you show of the fellow looking thru is a 90mm mak design.

17 years we have seeing these same system again and again in new banners of POF HIT ETC there is no intent of getting something new

A very good documentry of Pakistan's defence industry

Not a valid documentary; if Agostas were done as TOT, why then go to buy further chinese instead of producing locally.

Because Chinese subs are more advanced than agostas from early 2000s.

And because 4+ will be produced by Pak?
Those will be just knock down kit assembly. If there are metallurgy including engine, AIP, fuel cells, not to mention manufacturing scrubbing kits - none of those will materialise as local industries are not capable of this work. Just stating facts. A long term vision is needed overall across multiple industries and more broader into academics in terms of engineering sciences at university levels.

Not imaginary my friend, it is maksutov thru and thru; please read up on it - there is a reason why mak is preferred for every day high end optics usage. Novosibirsk and Synta are where most of the mirrors are made practically for all maks - economies of scale. The photo you show of the fellow looking thru is a 90mm mak design.
one of them is an/pvs4 made under license. Rest seem to be pvs7 with maksutov lens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom