What's new

Pakistan made weapon systems.

I had a video in Arabic made by depo whree laser bomb were displayed but not sure I'd r hey were just showing pk-82, 83 and 84 which are equivalent of mk-82 , 83 and 84 part of the laser kit or the laa er kit plus pk-xx I had posted a shot from video

I had a video in Arabic made by depo whree laser bomb were displayed but not sure I'd r hey were just showing pk-82, 83 and 84 which are equivalent of mk-82 , 83 and 84 part of the laser kit or the laa er kit plus pk-xx I had posted a shot from video
tapatalk_1493773630471.png

Jane's defence had once stated in an article that pak may be license producing usa laser kits

if possible plz post ....

Some kinds of depo display Center, and like gbu-12

Last edited:
Why not we put one under the belly ... under the belly will have less impact on aircraft and can be more heavier ... i think it would be wise to use a heavier weapon under the belly for ground attack (PGM and lase guided munition) and some anti tank or anti sub sonic aircraft (helicopter) weapon on the wings ... this would be a much flexible system in case of war ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom