What's new

Pakistan Made Firearms.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread will keep track of all firearms, small, medium and large being made in Pakistan.

G-3M

1901694_10153954363770515_1000042592_n.jpg

Complete List of POF made Firearms.

POF.jpg

POF- Sarslimaz B-6

IMG_1316_zps28346347.jpg
IMG_1325_zpsb0d44954.jpg
pof.jpg

PK-8

PK-8.jpg

G-3M Tactical

150921_516674718353096_1572548654_n.jpg

Its a good effort love it. But I think its time to replace G3. Even AK 74M would do better for its Resistance to very low temp or Very High Temp. As Far as I have witnessed G3 in videos or someone firing it. It jam's allot I rarely see them firing more than 4 bullets at a time and with firing even at single mode it gets jammed if fired few bullets. Moreover its weight is 4kg without magazine of G3A3 and updated G3A4 or 5 are beyond 4.5KG with Optics 5kg which is too much. While AK47M max can be seen in verge of 3.6kg which means lighter with 5.45 x39mm standard bullets of effective range beyond 500m with acog or optic sight of any origin. Although commandos and spec ops of pak use more of m16,m4 , Aug bar, F2000 and AK47 our regular troops are still equipped with this without any customization no scope or a good stock. Even the regular troops many times have expressed disappointment. If it's difficult to replace these old legends than replace them slowly. POF is still producing g3's why not use the knowledge gained from it to produce new rifle apart from g3 series. AK74M is not very expensive if its difficult to buy M4 or equivalent. Honestly watch some videos see jerk of guns the pak army soldiers experience on firing it.

POF should make an AR-15 variant for the military. It's a good gun, modular at that.

why do you want to design one when already proven designs avialable
what kind of question is that?
why do cook at home when there are restaurants?
why wouldn't we want to design our own? why if we have bad relationships with countries whose designs we manufacture?
why should we pay royalties or buy from other countries?

well its time to replace G3 , i am hearing this news from long time that they are planning to do so,but date is still unknown .

why wouldn't we want to design our own? why if we have bad relationships with countries whose designs we manufacture?

perfect answer, speechless

We'll as long as other design are filling my requirement I am not ready to waste money like Indians

Back
Top Bottom