What's new

Pakistan Made Firearms.

POF-Eye | Corner Shot Weapon. Now deployed with Special Forces.

82141465.jpg
Pakistan Ordinance Factory POF Eye.jpg

POF-5 - Civilian version 9mm Pistol for US Civilian market.

pof5.jpg

pof51.jpg
POF9mm11.jpg

@boomslang @OCguy | Check ^ :coffee:

Last edited:
pof5-jpg.36433

I would LOVE one of these HK clones !! The 'around the corner' thing ? Not so much. I've seen them built around a Glock pistol. It might be cool to fart around with but I don't think I'd trust my life to it.

I would LOVE one of these HK clones !! The 'around the corner' thing ? Not so much. I've seen them built around a Glock pistol. It might be cool to fart around with but I don't think I'd trust my life to it.

Buddy this particular weapon isn't a clone. Its a licensed produced gun. There is a huge difference between the two.

Its shite..

What :blink:

POF G3S Carbine.
POF_G3S.png

SMG-PK-1 tactical.
POF_SMGPK1.png

Buddy this particular weapon isn't a clone. Its a licensed produced gun. There is a huge difference between the two.
POF G3S Carbine.
View attachment 36560

You aint kidding there is a huge difference between the Pakistani G3S and the H&K MP5. Give me the tried and tested MP5 any day. But I'd take a G3S if the price was right.:sniper:
Heckler_%26_Koch_MP5-2.jpg

You aint kidding there is a huge difference between the Pakistani G3S and the H&K MP5. Give me the tried and tested MP5 any day.
Give me the tried and tested MP5 any day.
The Pakistani MP5 produced under license has been used in combat operations and security roles in FATA, Balochistan and across the rest of Pakistan - I am not sure what else constitutes "tried and tested".

The Pakistani MP5 produced under license has been used in combat operations and security roles in FATA, Balochistan and across the rest of Pakistan - I am not sure what else constitutes "tried and tested".

The Germans invented it and have been making it since the '60's. Just like the AK-47, the gun is manufactured by a lot of countries. And just like the AK-47, some countries version is better quality than other. Why get a knock off when I can just go get the real McCoy ?

The Germans invented it and have been making it since the '60's. Just like the AK-47, the gun is manufactured by a lot of countries. And just like the AK-47, some countries version is better quality than other. Why get a knock off when I can just go get the real McCoy ?

Thats what i've said earlier that its not a 'knock off'.When a firearm is transferred under license to another producer, it has to be produced under the same strict standards in measurements, accuracy, metallurgy etc.

Of Course H&K arms would be better in some ways, though this arms made in Pakistan are very close to the H&K product as they are produced under the same standards set by H&K.

:)

@Aeronaut - are only POF manufactured weapons allowed in here? We have a locally produced 9mm just approved by ATF (2 more 9mm are in pipeline for approval), and same company is finalising a ditto copy of Colt 1911 .45acp. Finish on that gun is so good that seeing and holding it first time, one really thinks that he has a genuine Colt in hand.

@Aeronaut - are only POF manufactured weapons allowed in here? We have a locally produced 9mm just approved by ATF (2 more 9mm are in pipeline for approval), and same company is finalising a ditto copy of Colt 1911 .45acp. Finish on that gun is so good that seeing and holding it first time, one really thinks that he has a genuine Colt in hand.

Post away.

As long as the item is produced in Pakistan, its all good.

First this...Full size MP5

The reviews have been great so far except off course for the finish, which understandably is a military finish and not a prime commercial finish. The reliability and accuracy has been great and now, the "K" version

Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) has launched its compact version of POF-5. The new mini variant is called the POF-5KP. Chambered in 9mm parabellum, this pistol is easy to carry, compact, reliable and compatible with a foldable arm brace, silencer and different sights. This product has been launched in the US via Atlantic Arms, which also produced this video presentation we are sharing today.

This is a very good start for POF as they really need to boost their commercial angle of the arms business. Thanks.

POF- EYE has been under development in Pakistan for a few years. This weapon has been developed to give a tactical edge to the Special Forces and SWAT teams which operate in a Close Quarter Combat (CQC) setting. This is the first of its kind video being uploaded for our friends to see the final production model prototype in action!

Last edited:
any chance POF might introduce some new weapon to replace G-3

Back
Top Bottom