What's new

Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible, shameful

Thanks to amongst others the west and Pakistan hyping over Modi, that bigot may just win the damn elections !

Thanks to amongst others the west and Pakistan hyping over Modi, that bigot may just win the damn elections !

Well he's been proven innocent by the highest court in the country, preceded over by independent panel of judges, legal professionals and whatnot.

So if all these secularists and liberals are using it, then there are only two possibilities:

1- They don't give a shit about the law in the country.

OR

2- They are scared of the man's determination to destroy corruption and nepotism in the system.

There is the 'bigot' definition.

Now as for Pakistan and West, they are too used to seeing a puppet regime that is nepotic, corrupt and divisive in India while spreads its legs to foreign demands, be it 'secularism' by Pakistanis and Banglas or lucrative contracts with foreign power in both civil and defense.

This guy is a whole new ball game and bows only to national interests and not to foreign interests. Hence, these elements using the threat of 'communal' perspective, they are trying to defame is.

WHY are pakistanis getting worked up so much?

Modi said he would bring back a fugitive to India. He never mentioned from where.

So, My question to pakistanis, Do u accept dawood is in your territory?
If u don't think he is in pakistan, then y r u butt hurt so much?

Utter stupidity and height of ignorance. Mr Nisar, do you even heard what Modi said in that interview ? on being asked to comment on Sushil Kumar Shinde's (India's current HM) comment of bringing Dawood back in India, Modi said its irresponsible of Shinde to make these comments without doing anything substantial on ground. Nowhere he said he's gonna attack Pakistan or bring Ibrahim back by force after becoming PM. And hats off to our neighbors here who didn't even crosscheck what Modi said (btw it was a TV interview, everything is on record wht he said) and started blabbering on back of this irresponsible statement by their interior minister :disagree:

Last I checked it was ur modi who cant stop spewing venom against Pakistan, too desperate to win an election I see. And yet yall claim that yall dont give a damn. And still ur politicians have to talk about Pakistan to get ur attention. What is it, just insecurity?
this shows that for an indian to win election he has to use Pakistan's name for escape goat. This shows how much actually these indians hate us and claim on above that we hate them!!!!

How funny is that.

this shows that for an indian to win election he has to use Pakistan's name for escape goat. This shows how much actually these indians hate us and claim on above that we hate them!!!!

How funny is that.

Did you bother to check what Modi has said? He hasn't even uttered the word pakistan? But your interior minister has just gone overboard. control him first.

Modi, just like other indians, is a coward.

Experience has taught us that indians are coward losers unable to do anything but talk.

Don't worry.

Did you bother to check what Modi has said? He hasn't even uttered the word pakistan? But your interior minister has just gone overboard. control him first.
LOL kid dont try to fool us and not defend something that is undefendable. Yr politicians win hearts of yr public by their hate speeches on Pakistan. And still ur country claim its not an enemy of our country nor has any hate/grudges against us in their public. Even yr films like Auzaar, Sarfarosh etc get hit when they cross all the moral grounds and literally abuse our Leader, Two Nation theory and our Nation.

But i dont blame u as u r accepted whole hearty as our sworn enemies, but our leaders and media have been criminally silent on this psychological war imposed on us.

LOL kid dont try to fool us and not defend something that is undefendable.

Not necessary to fool those who are happy to fool themselves. I'm not a great fan of any sort of nationalist rhetoric but those defending Mr.Modi (on this issue) have a point. He did not talk about Pakistan explicitly anywhere, he was in fact criticizing the present Home Minister's propensity to talk publicly about such matters. His point is well taken. Your HM simply jumped the gun here.

@Nelta These kind of idiotic posts bring bad name to we indians in this forum.... If you cannot contribute to a thread... then the best thing you can do is to keep your fingers away from your key board.....

Not necessary to fool those who are happy to fool themselves. I'm not a great fan of any sort of nationalist rhetoric but those defending Mr.Modi (on this issue) have a point. He did not talk about Pakistan explicitly anywhere, he was in fact criticizing the present Home Minister's propensity to talk publicly about such matters. His point is well taken. Your HM simply jumped the gun here.
U being Indian r just understanding what yr fellow countrymen r saying. No matter if u support them on this or not the fact will remain that they r in the end of the day yr own. So yr in no position to explain to us.

Your mother called me a coward until I bent that who're slut over the kitchen counter and ripped her hijab of. I set her free, and then I undid my fly and stuck my dick so hard in her *** that she squealed. Your father walked in but he is a submissive inbred pakistani who's parents where cousins so he did nothing but run away.

Dumb pakistani, you are a rear admiral HahahahahaHahahahaha
Dont get personal

Your mother called me a coward until I bent that who're slut over the kitchen counter and ripped her hijab of. I set her free, and then I undid my fly and stuck my dick so hard in her *** that she squealed. Your father walked in but he is a submissive inbred pakistani who's parents where cousins so he did nothing but run away.

Dumb pakistani, you are a rear admiral HahahahahaHahahahaha

That was idiotic. Wait, you just got banned :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom