What's new

Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible, shameful

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD – Interior Affairs Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali on Tuesday expressed his reaction over a statement of India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate for prime ministership Narendra Modi about ‘attacking Pakistan’ and said that his statement was irresponsible and shameful.

In a statement, issued here, Nisar said that first Modi should decide where Dawood Ibrahim was living in and later dream of attacking Pakistan. The minister said that it looked that Modi had not learned from his shameful mistakes and earning bad name as a chief minister of India’s Gujarat.

Nisar said that this provocative and condemnable statement of expected prime minister of India and leader of major political party was touching last limit of enmity towards Pakistan. He said that Narindra Modi had gone to the extent in enmity towards Pakistan particularly Muslims that if elected as a prime minister it would destabilise the regional peace.

The minister said those who were giving statements that Pakistan was sheltering Dawood Ibrahim and launching operation on Pakistan soil should realise that neither Pakistan was a weak country to be afraid of such threats, nor Pakistani nation can be impressed with such irresponsible statements.

He said that Pakistan’s efforts for peace in the region should not be considered its weakness. He said that the Pakistani leadership, people and particularly armed forces have the right and power to reciprocate the expression of sentiments coming from across the border.

Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible, shameful

Even though modi is indian but why does he acts like a Pakistani?I mean agressive behavior?

The indians i have seen "Hamesha Durr se hi salam tokte" hay Pakistanis ko in respect

Even though modi is indian but why does he acts like a Pakistani?I mean agressive behavior?

The indians i have seen "Hamesha Durr se hi salam tokte" hay Pakistanis ko in respect

:sarcastic:

Ye bhi PM ban kar salam toke gha dekhna :omghaha:

When are you going to start doing something about it? It's already getting late.

Yes India is on its way to attack Pakistan and get back Dawood :sarcastic: already to late

About time a sock is inserted in his mouth, for he has been talking ill of my people since long.
that time is predicted in Islamic traditions and he is just hasting that time.

You fund separatists, back them and train them to kill, and he can't even talk about retaliating?

:lol: I bet your pet secularists would agree here.

The ball of peace is in your court as always. Stay out of our matters and we will stay out of yours.

If you behave like a good person to even us, we will also wish you and greet you. Not just those living in your current place of residence.

But it all depends on your behavior.

Nothing wrong in pakistan's stand....Terrorist Dawood is strategically very important for them...

Last edited:
Why we are behind Modi? i see my own countrymen are more concerned about Modi than Indians.
Perhaps, we should stop looking after India on every move & we should make our own strategy for development & defense.
its not cool we define our every move on the basis of India. We should have our own existence.

How funny that some people are concerned about Indians lately..... Or just insecurity?
Either way we dont just give a damn

Back
Top Bottom