What's new

Pakistan Jets (JF-17) Still Being Considered (by Srilanka)

Lankans don't have any immediate threat nor they are in a hurry to induct new aircraft, i don't see why people desperately trying to shove them down their throats.

I am convinced that SL will buy the JF-17. The deal will probably proceed in a low key manner, so as not to alarm India, which would lead to needless pressure. Like with Myanmar, a lot of things will be kept confidential.

JF-17 Thunder is a third-generation fighter

Since when JF-17 has become a third-generation fighter Jet?

JF-17 Thunder is a third-generation fighter

Since when JF-17 has become a third-generation fighter Jet?

Chinese generation system is different compared to the west ... for example the Chinese J-20 is referred to by Chinese experts as a 4th generation platform, while platforms like J-10, J-11 etc. which are 4th generation platforms by western standards are referred to as 3rd generation platforms ... the same goes for JF-17 ...

Last edited:
Sirilanka wants to buy JF-17 Thunder but they can't because of the pressure put on it by the most famous Phappai Kutni of Asia ... IF YOU WHAT I MEAN ... :azn:

count starts from 1.
Bubboo Ram
Wait till 2016. the count has already started. So whether you say nay and I say Yay does not mean anything. Jusat wait and see for your self. Meanwhile the truck journey of bhai Tejas goes on!!
A

Last edited:
Oh Please this is worse than the will they wont they, Pak India series that was supposed to happen in UAE, Then India, Then Srilanka, then India and now on the mars!!

The saga of Pakistan exporting JF-17 and India importing Rafale is quite similar :lol::lol:

One key difference is Pakistan does have one confirmed sale and probably has 2 other sales (Nigeria and Sri Lanka).

The Rafale deal only gets worse for India. The amount aircraft being sold gets smaller and smaller and the price gets bigger and bigger.

Back
Top Bottom