What's new

Pakistan – Israel Ties, Relations and Recognition

Pakistan could recognise Israel but should ban its products and any cooperation until it stops occupying Palestinian territories. Besides Israel is already India's best friend in the Middle East and has and is a threat to Pakistan's national defence. It is not worth any technological assistance to give up on the Palestinians. Malaysia and Indonesia have done quite well with little or no contact with Israel.

Let me explain you something my dear friend it is not the words of hate which I am writing but the actual situation on ground. Pakistan evolved as a religious ideology and the very frame work of Pakistan and the intend of it's existence is to demolish Israel.
"Evolved" - from Islam to something else, you mean?

Israeli means less to us and Palestine is our heart. Jerusalem is in the soul of every Pakistani.
Go ahead and visit: from what I understand the Israelis ignore the "Israel forbidden" part of the Pakistani passport and stamp a separate sheet instead.

The very idea we were created is to fight Gazwa-e-Hind and fulfill the Prophecy that there will be a force that will come from east and raise the Islamic flag on the Holy Land. ...Stay in peace with Palestine don't be greedy -
How do you know it's not Israel's declared enemies who are greedy, rather than the Jews of Israel? You likely can't learn that in Pakistan's schools because the pro-Israel stance has been forbidden as a matter of politics: link The politics do not change what is real.

...These words are not hate against Jews but love for Palestine -
I've heard this excuse from anti-semites before, "We don't hate you Jews, we just love -blank- and that's why we seek to rob and murder you."

If Israel has a right to existence that Palestine also has a right to existence...
Certainly not. That was explicit in the post-Ottoman legal arrangements for the middle east, as expressed in the Palestine Mandate: the Arabs and Jews were supposed to retain their civil and property rights throughout the region but only Jews would have political rights in the area of the Palestine Mandate. Therefore what the Arabs have in self-determination in the Palestine Mandate area where Jews were encouraged to "closely settle" is a favor granted by the Jews, not any kind of inherent right.

We will never compromise on Kashmir or Palestine.
I don't recall that Palestinians, Arab or Jew, were ever offered the option of becoming part of India or Pakistan by the U.N. or Brits, so the comparison is not an honest one.

Last edited:
1. CIA has no interest in saving Pakistan's Nukes.
2. Israel has to fly and land both in India to attack Pakistan's Nuclear facilities they cannot do it from the Israel the distance is too much
3. All the Nuclear facilities are located well with in the center of Pakistan making Back would have been difficult as Pakistan had modified the FIM-92 stinger and the modified version at that time was a deadly weapon.
4. CIA stopped Israel and India from getting hurt it never saved Pakistani nukes Please read the paragraph highlighted in the Image

.View attachment 371124

What hope man, we have a working plan for Israel's doom. Please get over the idea that Pakistan is like Jordan or Saudia or Egypt that can't live without Jews. We have and will put a cork in Israeli ***.
bro, i think you dont know anything about kahuta plan saga..

it will be good and helpfull if you read on this site about that plan.

Certainly not. That was explicit in the post-Ottoman legal arrangements for the middle east, as expressed in the Palestine Mandate: the Arabs and Jews were supposed to retain their civil and property rights throughout the region but only Jews would have political rights in the area of the Palestine Mandate. Therefore what the Arabs have in self-determination in the Mandate area where Jews were encouraged to "closely settle" is a favor granted by the Jews, not any kind of inherent right.
If you think Palestine has no right on the land so lets fight a war and decide the outcome of who will rule the land or if you think there should be peace in the land then provide peace to Palestine and you will live in peace. The world is a changing place. A nuke ended the world war 2. A nuke can also end the Palestine issue, but I hope Israel will understand before that ever happens and walk the path of piece. World thinks nukes are bad but look at it this way Nuke is the only thing that has stopped many wars and restored peace. Sometimes people learn the hard way rather than the easy way.

If you think Palestine has no right on the land so lets fight a war -
Which validates what I've pointed out: you are unapologetic about the lies you tell because you want murder and violence rather than peace in the world. Why should Pakistanis have to put up with this?

Which validates what I've pointed out: you are unapologetic about the lies you tell because you want murder and violence rather than peace in the world. Why should Pakistanis have to put up with this?
Pakistan will not compromise on Palestine, we are not Saudi, Egypt or Jordan. Let Palestine live in peace and in return Jews will live in peace and to inform you more terrorist are no more an evil thing but they have become an asset for proxy war. Like FSA is an asset of turkey, TTP is an asset of India, TTA is an asset of Pakistan, PKK is an asset of USA, ISIS is an asset of Europe and Israel. Terrorism has become the new normal in the world. It is just like a special unit of the military.

Pakistan will not compromise on Palestine, we are not Saudi, Egypt or Jordan.
I think we've established now that anti-Israel propaganda in Pakistan is hopelessly skewed. Why endorse mind-numbing nonsense with stubbornness and unjustifiable pride? That's all it is now. That's all it ever was, really. The sooner Pakistan disposes of it the better off Pakistanis will be, yes?

There are no permanent friends or enemies, just national interests. We do not & should not have any interest in this region, neither with arabs nor the blue-eyed white crypto-jewry masquerading as 'jews'. I have the dubious honor of working with 'white jews' and arabs especially egyptians & and i came to this conclusion that you can trust a 'jet black thief' but neither of the arabs or 'jews'.

We should stay out of theis region and its historical conflicts. We have all to loose.

If you want to reason you need to change your own stance first before expecting something from the other side. You cannot clap with one hand it requires both hands. Look we in Pakistan are also good at taking stance. You will never be able to make us agree to some thing before getting to talks we understand this mind set very well. We are not uneducated and uninformed Arabs. We don't have oil we have worked our way in the world. We have struggled or path we understand the good and evil we have a balance of both and we know how to control our selves.
I think we've established now that anti-Israel propaganda in Pakistan is hopelessly skewed. Why endorse mind-numbing nonsense with stubbornness and unjustifiable pride? That's all it is now. That's all it ever was, really. The sooner Pakistan disposes of it the better off Pakistanis will be, yes?

There are no permanent friends or enemies, just national and international interests. We do not & should not have any interest in this region, neither with arabs nor the blue-eyed white crypto-jewry masquerading as 'jews'. I have the dubious honor of working with 'white jews' and arabs especially egyptians & and i came to this conclusion that you can trust a 'jet black thief' but neither of the arabs or 'jews'.

We should stay out of theis region and its historical conflicts. We have all to loose.
It is also our historical duty. To staying out is betrayal to our values. This cannot be done. They day we stop caring for each other is the day we will lose our humanity and will no longer remain humans.

If you want to reason you need to change your own stance first before expecting something from the other side. You cannot clap with one hand it requires both hands. Look we in Pakistan are also good at taking stance. You will never be able to make us agree to some thing before getting to talks we understand this mind set very well.
Since Israel and the PLO were all-shake-hands-and-smile after Oslo and Pakistan still didn't attend the party I think the moment Pakistan could make such a claim to fair intentions is long past.

We are not uneducated and uninformed Arabs.
You do not contest you are deliberately mis-informed and mis-educated South Asians; otherwise, you'd bring up examples of Pakistanis voicing pro-Zionist arguments in your media and schools.

...They day we stop caring for each other is the day we will lose our humanity and will no longer remain humans.
Have you ever voiced a care for the rights, lives, and peace for the Jews of Israel, have you? No? Then the day you fear is already here and you're living it, yes?

You have not worked with arabs. I have. Trusting an arab especially egyptians, iraqis is a fatal mistake. These are NOT the arabs of 1500 years ago. They have descended into worst. If Prophet Muhammad PBUH was to return to arabia today, He would have taken a stick and run these arabs out of town. However, I respect your religious fervor and apirations. It is unfortunately not a perfect, streamlined world.

It is also our historical duty. To staying out is betrayal to our values. This cannot be done. They day we stop caring for each other is the day we will lose our humanity and will no longer remain humans.

You have not worked with arabs. I have. Trusting an arab especially egyptians, iraqis is a fatal mistake. These are NOT the arabs of 1500 years ago. They have descended into worst. If Prophet Muhammad PBUH was to return to arabia today, He would have taken a stick and run these arabs out of town. However, I respect your religious fervor and apirations. It is unfortunately not a perfect, streamlined world.
Sir I know Arab blood more than any one I have lived with the Arabs of the past with the blood line of my Holy Prophet PBUH, I don't trust Egypt, House of Saud and any other but I trust the one from the blood of Hazrat Ibrahim. If you can understand what I mean.

Since Israel and the PLO were all-shake-hands-and-smile after Oslo and Pakistan still didn't attend the party I think the moment Pakistan could make such a claim to fair intentions is long past.
To make peace with Pakistan you have to make peace with every Palestinian child not PLO. Make peace with them and you don't to make peace with Pakistan it will be automatically done.
I know it is time for the Trump card and to achieve the ultimate glory but that is a dangerous ground. I will suggest you not to make the move it will become dirty rest is all your decision. You and I both know what you want, what you have been doing and what you will do next. It is an open book for the one who has one eye and for the one who has both. We all have to do what we all have to do.

To make peace with Pakistan you have to make peace with every Palestinian child not PLO. Make peace with them and you don't to make peace with Pakistan it will be automatically done.
That's what's called, "moving the goalposts" - a form of dishonest dealing.

What I really want to know right now is why you respect your own opinion. You know by now that whatever you were first taught that it's not grounded in facts, justice, or humane conduct towards others.

That's what's called, "moving the goalposts" - a form of dishonest dealing.

What I really want to know right now is why you respect your own opinion. You know by now that whatever you were first taught that it's not grounded in facts, justice, or humane conduct towards others.
I will be straight forward with you it is not my opinion it is my stance. You are not letting down your guard why should I

I will be straight forward with you it is not my opinion it is my stance. You are not letting down your guard why should I
This thread is full of reasons and arguments why you should change your stance. Your idea of Israel as Pakistan's opponent is a wavering, fever-induced mirage; drink from the well of truth and you may discover a friend where before you imagined an enemy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom