What's new

Pakistan is under martial law.

Imran khans own party members became disillusioned and have quit. It’s curtains for this guy. Back to pavilion.

Its time to say 3 Quls on Pakistan, its done, it will be next afghanistan in few years.

If this is the case, chances are that some ied happened and all those corrupt meet their fate !

Imran khans own party members became disillusioned and have quit. It’s curtains for this guy. Back to pavilion.

They aren't quitting clown, they are literally being abducted by the deep state and being told to do what is asked or they will be disappeared like that Journalist.

They aren't quitting clown, they are literally being abducted by the deep state and being told to do what is asked or they will be disappeared like that Journalist.
Then they are cowards and don’t deserve to be in politics. They should have known the lay of the land when indulging in arson and corruption and trying to manipulate the army.

Today @ImranKhanPTI was set to join a call with senior Conservative Party colleagues when, without warning, Pakistan's telecoms authorities cut off internet connections to his compound.

Why is he using Pakistani internet? Why doesn't this guy have starlink? This is amateur hour, if you are preparing for a siege, you need better preparation.

trying to manipulate the army.

Bajwa got you on the payroll too? lol

If this is the case, chances are that some ied happened and all those corrupt meet their fate !

I even gave up on the hope that corrupts meet their fate, maybe in next life but in this life i keep seeing every corrupt flourish.

The king of the jungle is drunk:
Parliament is worthless, the judiciary is drowning and helpless, the media is in chains, the government is a puppet, there is no one to ask the people, Imran Khan is trying to save his life, then there is only one tiger left in the jungle and that is army - but if the tiger will set fire to the forest, then where will he rule himself - at this time sensible people are needed and no country can run by ignoring 60-70% of the people - that's why Khan said if you can save the country, I retreat - No monkey can win or survive by becoming a lion in the jungle.

Last edited:
Then they are cowards and don’t deserve to be in politics. They should have known the lay of the land when indulging in arson and corruption and trying to manipulate the army.
How long would u last if your wife, sister or daughter was used to blackmail you...

Last edited:
I have already contacted my local MP about basic democratic and human rights violations in Pakistan.
He was quite surprised by the numbers of Political opposition arrested and killed by current Draconian regime of Pakistan.
The matter will be raised in British parliament.

Let’s see how long it takes before faujeets shout “Imran Khan Zindabad” when their wife is threatened to be raped in front of them.
They will sell their wife to fauj. Fauj zindabad, Pakistan can go to hell.

it is not only with Pakistan, all the states being state cannot allow and assist revolt against it self.

This notion so beyond the understanding in above discussion.

Back
Top Bottom