What's new

Pakistan is not Myanmar, Interior Minister warns India

Open your eyes...It failed in China, failed in Sri Lanka...and mother of all...on a definite way to fail in Pakistan again..!! Whether you accept or not. Your assets are dying miserably. ! End of debate.
Just like an ostrich...face in mud...everything is alright...lol

And look how many blown away by a single Fart
Lol bro!!!

Why there is big fuss in Pakistan if India conducts cross border counter insurgency in Myanmar....

Of course media did exaggerate this issue and pulled India's western front into this issue.....

Pakistan's government should not take Indian media serious and Pakistan's Parliament and minsters should not have commented on this matter...

It was your minister next time tell the retards who rule you to stfu. :)

@levina apa - I am munching on some freshly baked pizza here; agar himmat hai tou cross-border raid kar keh meraa pizza cheeeen kar deekhaiii takeiii mein aap ko maaan jaaoon Great ! :azn:

I could post a picture of an army that surrendered 90000 soldiers...with their heads hanging in shame...largest post world war surrender...lol...but I won't!!

That's the best you can actually do. But not anymore. You will never have such chances again. That part was thousands of miles away, and my military surrendered in enemy's territory. So keep on posting...no body gives a shit.

Cow piss drinker cant do any thing except farting and pissing.
Keep away from farting BJP or you will be blown away. If whole of Pakistan goes Karachi way then you might have to drink camel piss Good Luck

First save your School Children..taliban farted on your face & you got a bloody nose...your super duper SSG just kept standing....US took OBL in front of your Military Academy & you just lying on ground shaking....Pakistan has become a joke...
karna dharna kuch nahin ..bus bhokte rehna...

Talibanis must be having good laugh after interior minister statement
You mean 'having a good laugh' like when the Pakistan Army carried out an airborne operation dropping troops onto the forested mountains of Swat from where the PA ripped out the heart of the TTP-Swat movement?

Or perhaps 'having a good laugh' like when the Pakistan Army ripped out the TTP-Khyber from the even more inhospitable terrain of Tirah Valley?

@levina apa - I am munching on some freshly baked pizza here; agar himmat hai tou cross-border raid kar keh meraa pizza cheeeen kar deekhaiii takeiii mein aap ko maaan jaaoon Great ! :azn:

Bhai invite me so that I can have some of that Pakistani pizza as well plz. I promise I will be nice during my stay in Pakistan :P

Back
Top Bottom