What's new

Pakistan - Iran relations

Brother... I deeply love Pakistani people!

But your government running by foreigners not Pakistanis... :(

Yeah sure chief... but do tell us what we would gain by creating issues in Iran? more problems in the region bordering Iran perhaps? sounds nice right?

Brother... I deeply love Pakistani people!

But your government running by foreigners not Pakistanis... :(

Bro, the thing is that our government is not a monolith and doesn't represent one common interest. You'll be surprised to know that our military is a very progressive institution and doesn't believe in sectarian issues for the most part. If Iranians call today for help, there would be many in the forces and intelligence that will rush to help. Yes, there are problems but not to the extent that you think. There's Iranians living in the heart of Pakistan and they have never had any problem.
From an outsiders perspective I know that it's hard to figure out. The reach of International (read Western) media is too big and affects many people. I can understand that some people might have this idea about Pak but trust me , it's built on a faulty narrative. Wasn't Pakistan the nation that had the most positive outlook about Iran (in those questionnaires a while back). Most Pakistanis do not care that you are shia or anything like that.
Pakistan's cultural core is sufi and not what you see on the media.
I personally expect normalisation of relations. And I hope that we get over these thorny issues. We have much to gain from friendship and cordial relations.

Yeah sure chief... but do tell us what we would gain by creating issues in Iran? more problems in the region bordering Iran perhaps? sounds nice right?

He is just trolling and having fun. Look at his disgusting comments in his post # 10.

How can Iranis expect Pakistanis to be friendly when they themselves are involve in inviting enemies of Pakistan in their country right next to Pakistani border.

He is just trolling and having fun. Look at his disgusting comments in his post # 10.

How can Iranis expect Pakistanis to be friendly when they themselves are involve in inviting enemies of Pakistan in their country right next to Pakistani border.

??? :lol: Iran doesnt actually own Afghanistan... what the govt of karzai did is the past... lets hope for a better future ... now atleast Afghanistan has a somewhat same PM Ghani...

We are using automatic systems now...

But such systems are too risky & able to damage unarmed people too!

Installing of motion sensors and IR sensors would be good .If you have necessary Rapid Reaction Force and UAVs either armed or unarmed in there ,Automatic system can avoided .Like you said it should be avoided .Perhaps innocent civilians may be targeted.

I said the truth!

Sorry for the bothering fact...

Even Pakistani students in Iran's universities saying terrible things about pakistan!

What do you expect !?

Installing of motion sensors and IR sensors would be good .If you have necessary Rapid Reaction Force and UAVs either armed or unarmed in there ,Automatic system can avoided .Like you said it should be avoided .Perhaps innocent civilians may be targeted.

And not a simple fire!

These machines running a 6 barrel gatling :|

Can messed up a car in seconds!

Back
Top Bottom