What's new

Pakistan - Iran relations

@xenon54 i personally respect Turkiye for saving its society and its economic progress... When i see pics of my country,Iran and even Afghanistan from the 70s-80s... its heart breaking.. although i dont want us to become like the west i.e apping western culture), but instead of following the path we were on ... and where we should have been today (S.Korea copied our economic plans in the 60s-Ironic)...and where we are today...

@xenon54 i personally respect Turkiye for saving its society and its economic progress... When i see pics of my country,Iran and even Afghanistan from the 70s-80s... its heart breaking.. although i dont want us to become like the west i.e apping western culture), but instead of following the path we were on ... and where we should have been today (S.Korea copied our economic plans in the 60s-Ironic)...and where we are today...
Mate we have some elements from west but our culture is still very different, its definately better than other way around, almost a century of hardcore secularism didnt make us atheist 90% still considers himself muslim, it just eliminated the religious extremists which is the right thing to do.

Pakistan really needs to free itself from religious clerics dictating peoples life, separating religion and politics is a must or it will hold back the socieity forever, this also counts for other religious states in ME.

Mate we have some elements from west but our culture is still very different, its definately better than other way around, almost a century of hardcore secularism didnt make us atheist 90% still considers himself muslim, it just eliminated the religious extremists which is the right thing to do.

Pakistan really needs to free itself from religious clerics dictating peoples life, separating religion and politics is a must or it will hold back the socieity forever, this also counts for other religious states in ME.

It all started when our great leader "a self confessed secular guy.. with his "I drink whiskey but not the blood of the public" ... bowed down to assholez using Islam as a political tool in the 80s... but still fortunately those assholes never came to power .. nor shall... we as a people arent hardcore "we are the best muslims" .. rather our society has always balanced.. but a decade of war and the afghan jihad era has created alot of filth .. which we are trying to dispose... thankfully our strongest institution the Military is still clean and secular in its outlook... otherwise we'd be in deep shit like Afghanistan,Syria or Iran...

It all started when our great leader "a self confessed secular guy.. with his "I drink whiskey but not the blood of the public" ... bowed down to assholez using Islam as a political tool in the 80s... but still fortunately those assholes never came to power .. nor shall... we as a people arent hardcore "we are the best muslims" .. rather our society has always balanced.. but a decade of war and the afghan jihad era has created alot of filth .. which we are trying to dispose... thankfully our strongest institution the Military is still clean and secular in its outlook... otherwise we'd be in deep shit like Afghanistan,Syria or Iran...
Religion must be kept away from all state institutions, be it executive, judicative or legislative, look what happened to Europe a couple centurys ago when they realized this simple fact.

Take a slight look at this thread.. and where we are today:

Pakistan before 90s (Coloured Photos)
It reminds me of the pre islamic revolution Iran pictures thread, i have seen plenty of pictures of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Libya etc. and how progressive they appeared a couple decades ago, im mostly amazed by Afghanistan its like night and day looking back, such a shame how things changed.

It reminds me of the pre islamic revolution Iran pictures thread, i have seen plenty of pictures of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Libya etc. and how progressive they appeared a couple decades ago, im mostly amazed by Afghanistan its like night and day looking back, such a shame how things changed.

The thing about Afghanistan is that unlike other countries it was always a divided country .. and although afghans lived like that in urban cities.. but 95% of their population was uneducated .. the soviet invasion and how the communist supported govt dealt with the situation or uprising (and the US involvement to screw the soviets) fuked whatever chance there was.. but anyhow i still hope that our twin brother (Afghanistan) comes out of the shit....

Minimal sanctions all removed while sanctions on Pakistan continued despite the fact we had been great allies. When we were not needed the Presler amendment came through. Only Canada really raised a ruckus because you used their nuclear program to develop weapons.
Minimal sanctions?
Please, do quantify how exactly you call sanctions imposed on India 'minimal' while sanctions on Pakistan as apparently maximum.
Are you aware of the effect and problems these sanctions caused in India?

The thing about Afghanistan is that unlike other countries it was always a divided country .. and although afghans lived like that in urban cities.. but 95% of their population was uneducated .. the soviet invasion and how the communist supported govt dealt with the situation or uprising (and the US involvement to screw the soviets) fuked whatever chance there was.. but anyhow i still hope that our twin brother (Afghanistan) comes out of the shit....
I wish the days in muslim world back where religion wasnt subject for politics.

Minimal sanctions?
Please, do quantify how exactly you call sanctions imposed on India 'minimal' while sanctions on Pakistan as apparently maximum.
Are you aware of the effect and problems these sanctions caused in India?

Probably because you had russia to support you ? both economically and militarily..

Pakistan - Iran relationship is normally quite friendly and sometime very sensitive as well

Back
Top Bottom