What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

Yes he has some contribution but its like some thing below.
A person went to a institute learned something and worked in project . Obviously he has some thing to contribute but since he was taught the credit is institute's .

Agreed.. however in this case.. the person's institution is the CAE in Risalpur.
He goes to Chengdu.. Get briefed on progress.. is shown "conceptual ideas.. and a Chinese team he has to work with.
He offers his services to the lead designer.. who asks him to do this and do that.
Using the facilities.. he along with 89 or so more of his colleagues and another 124 Chinese engineers spend two years with various tasks and come up with something called the FC-1.

well pakistan(PAC) have lots of experience in f-16 and upgrades of mirage and f-7 time 2 time pakistans enginers are learning and modifying it main time you can say PAC enginers put all expierence and there own resreachs in JF-17 but you can say master mind are chines enginers 1991 since that time PAC enginer are learning in chengdu facility now is 2011 they have learned much and resreached much i m sure they are putting some in J-10B you can,t say since 20 years they learned or resreached none?i think there is some contribution if you say pakistan is not involved in resreach of J-10b i think that would be unfair coz 20 years chines and pakistans enginers were together both were on the same ship and you are saying chines have done All resreach when PAF want FC-20 decided in 2006 means after the project of jf-17 so PAC enginer get involved

[--Leo--];2084816 said:
well pakistan(PAC) have lots of experience in f-16 and upgrades of mirage and f-7 time 2 time pakistans enginers are learning and modifying it main time you can say PAC enginers put all expierence and there own resreachs in JF-17 but you can say master mind are chines enginers 1991 since that time PAC enginer are learning in chengdu facility now is 2011 they have learned much and resreached much i m sure they are putting some in J-10B you can,t say since 20 years they learned or resreached none?i think there is some contribution if you say pakistan is not involved in resreach of J-10b i think that would be unfair coz 20 years chines and pakistans enginers were together both were on the same ship and you are saying chines have done All resreach when PAF want FC-20 decided in 2006 means after the project of jf-17 so PAC enginer get involved

Nice if you can use a full stop, comma and paragraphs................:meeting:

These members having a specific mindset will keep coming and keep raising same decade old, repeatedly answered questions because they feel insecure. Instead of reading plenty of informative threads on this forum alone, they will keep asking Pakistan's contribution in JFT and what not. People, do us all a favor by not bothering to reply these gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom