What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

lawxx

Reaction score
Pakistan's participation in research and development of J-10B
I just saw a message: Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.
Although I can not determine: but according to my guess, 80 percent of the possibility of Pakistani involvement of the J-10B research and development.
I have the following evidence:
1, JF-17 Pakistan has mastered all the production technology, and has produced more than its own aircraft JF-17.
2, according to the chief architect of China disclosed JF-17: The latest version of the JF-17 uses a lot of J-10's proven technology. It can be inferred: the latest version of the JF-17 will certainly be produced in Pakistan, then the J-10 technology will certainly be the development of personnel in Pakistan.
3, J-10B's first customer in Pakistan, this has been determined. Pakistan, a permanent working group in the CAC group.
4, the J-10B has been sold to Pakistan, the Pakistan Air Force is certainly full of stereotypes in the work of J-10B
5, according to the special relationship between Pakistan and China, J-10B likely future production in Pakistan, then Pakistan's participation in the development of J-10B is entirely possible.
Therefore, I believe this news is true.

Source: (see last paragraph)http://www.zgjunshi.com/Article/Class38/Class60/Class61/201107/20110707130318_8.html

Pakistan's internal staff to add a message: (can confirm that Pakistan is indeed involved in the development of J-10B)

A few weeks ago, I showed the leaked pics to some PAF personal and they agreed that top brass of PAF has always known of this project and the pictures are indeed the J-20 . However, like all Pakistani acquisations, we are NOT interested in J-20 as it is. China is where the Stealth 5th generation MRCA will be bought from but that wont exactly be J-20.
The way PAF deals with and has always delath with Chinese manufacturers (JF-17s are exception) is that we let them present what they have.
Eaxmples: F-7MG --> F-7PG (Chinese couldnt come up with avionics so we bought it from theird party back when sun used to shine well in west for PAF)
For many reasons, including sales of J-10. Any plane operating with PAF is a free marketing for Chinese companies (I was so proud of it when an AVIC personal said it to me in the presence of PAF personal that the world trusts PAFs standards).
Chinese want to see J-10B in considerable number before even offering J-20. The money + interest of Chinese companies is in NOT offering Pakistan J-20 unless J-10B is flying with PAF in number.
My info on this is, Chinese clearly denied to do anything with J-10 unless the orders of F-16s are cut down. PAF did burn their boats after agreeing to it (I am glad they did. Thanks Allah for that) and sent thier team for a long tern partnership with China (Currently located in Chingdu). It was only after then that the Chinese let in PAF/PAC engineers tweak with J-10s and we saw the J-10B.
Time line for J-20 in small batch can easily be after 2016 and only then PAF might be invited to jump in

This message was released in January, when, the Chinese J-20 just released soon.

@lawxx "I just saw a message: Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development. "

my dear where YOU saw? whould u like to tell us! :hitwall:

i also think that maybe Pakistan have contributed litle things in J10B becouse some PAF persons presence in CHINA from long time and PAF is fist that not was happy about j10a and whant some changes. and i also think that Pakistan and china is also working in another jets maybe in future we can see twin engine fighetr in PAF becouse some PAF pilots also tried some CHINI twin engine birds..
but this is personal thinks only speculations :P

Pakistan's internal staff to add a message: (can confirm that Pakistan is indeed involved in the development of J-10B)
A few weeks ago, I showed the leaked pics to some PAF personal and they agreed that top brass of PAF has always known of this project and the pictures are indeed the J-20 . However, like all Pakistani acquisations, we are NOT interested in J-20 as it is. China is where the Stealth 5th generation MRCA will be bought from but that wont exactly be J-20.
The way PAF deals with and has always delath with Chinese manufacturers (JF-17s are exception) is that we let them present what they have.
Eaxmples: F-7MG --> F-7PG (Chinese couldnt come up with avionics so we bought it from theird party back when sun used to shine well in west for PAF)
For many reasons, including sales of J-10. Any plane operating with PAF is a free marketing for Chinese companies (I was so proud of it when an AVIC personal said it to me in the presence of PAF personal that the world trusts PAFs standards).
Chinese want to see J-10B in considerable number before even offering J-20. The money + interest of Chinese companies is in NOT offering Pakistan J-20 unless J-10B is flying with PAF in number.
My info on this is, Chinese clearly denied to do anything with J-10 unless the orders of F-16s are cut down. PAF did burn their boats after agreeing to it (I am glad they did. Thanks Allah for that) and sent thier team for a long tern partnership with China (Currently located in Chingdu). It was only after then that the Chinese let in PAF/PAC engineers tweak with J-10s and we saw the J-10B.
Time line for J-20 in small batch can easily be after 2016 and only then PAF might be invited to jump in

@lawxx

This information and the quoted part you have posted here was said by EagleHannan on another pakistani defence forum, and i personally read it there, After that this post of EagleHannan was quoted by many members of different blogs and forums , so what you found is one of that

The original poster was Eaglehannan ,this is his quote . This is not the full conversation he had but a chunk of that

He has brought many inside news regarding jf-17 and j-10 and it was one of them

Regards

Buddy, we are not yet fully producing the Thunder even, although, we will very soon, be in a position to do that within the Kamra gambit. Hence, I do believe that Pakistan will be giving vital input, suggestions and requirements for the J-10s but R&D, is a big shot.

@lawxx

This information and the quoted part you have posted here was said by EagleHannan on another pakistani defence forum, and i personally read it there, After that this post of EagleHannan was quoted by many members of different blogs and forums , so what you found is one of that

The original poster was Eaglehannan ,this is his quote . This is not the full conversation he had but a chunk of that

He has brought many inside news regarding jf-17 and j-10 and it was one of them

Regards

Thank you, I quoted part of the forum is seen from China, I have not seen the original. But through his messages, and I get the message from China's domestic. Can confirm that Pakistan is indeed involved in the J-10B research and development. This can be officially sold by J-10B can be seen. Many of his message, the forum has been in China, were confirmed.

Thank you, I quoted part of the forum is seen from China, I have not seen the original. But through his messages, and I get the message from China's domestic. Can confirm that Pakistan is indeed involved in the J-10B research and development. This can be officially sold by J-10B can be seen. Many of his message, the forum has been in China, were confirmed.

but i think if this is true Pakistan mybe never gona confirm this oficialy maybe after long time when althing is gud and completed

FC-20 is a project for PAF, so it's natural to see pakistan joined in the project.

in what way can pakistan help in research ? they do not have experience in this field . at least thats what i feel , please feel free to correct me if i am wrong with any reputable source.

in what way can pakistan help in research ? they do not have experience in this field . at least thats what i feel , please feel free to correct me if i am wrong with any reputable source.

There is a thing called reading and learning. There are many threads that you can refer to. And what gave any other country the exp in the certain field, what made them the experts. They had to start from scratch. Our guys did that too, the Chinese were kind enough to let us learn at their facilities, and also prior exp that we had with other aircrafts. Dont ask me what and which. As I said there are many threads here that you can learn from.

PAF has a lot of experience with Western fighters like block52+ while China has a lot of experience with Russian aircrafts like su-30mkm.There are certain things Russians are best at while certain things US is best at so both can share there experiences in order to provide the input of positivities both origins of aircraft had resulting into new breed .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom