What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
More sikhs have been attacked (due to racial discrimination) than Pakistanis in the west due to 9/11.

All because those dumb *** Americans mistake them as Pakistanis (BCoz of turban and beard) ... I dont know how much we Indians have more to suffer just because unfortunately we look like you.

USA is not like india. You can sue a company for not hiring you based on your race or ethnicity. As I said you are in Mumbai you don't know what happens here.
US people are not dumb to tell, or give in writing to paks that they are not being hired because of their nationality. You don't have to be stupid all the time.
I live in New York and I rather be called terrorist than be called an indian.
Yeah you were Indians once and then you got paks. I know the history.
Everyone makes fun of indians here, their smell, their accents, and their looks. Who in their right mind would want to go by as indian. Pakistanis can go by as Middle Eastern that would be better for them than be called an indian here.
So please tell your paks not to pose as Indians. The situation is okay now, have they stopped posing as Indians?

More sikhs have been attacked (due to racial discrimination) than Pakistanis in the west due to 9/11.

The difference is Sikhs were innocent and were target because people could not identify them differently.. Thus to avoid any more confusions they reached your shores and dealt with your people directly..

No more Sikh harassment in US now but Pakistanis and unfortunately some Indian muslims are scanned and questioned at the airport before they board the plane.. Their got to be some reason for that..

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

20iuxye.jpg

:lol:

Once you stop trying to say we Pakistanis want to identify ourselves with India, we won't stop making fun of you guys :rofl:

Poor indian's with their small stature and weak arms, narrow shoulders, are at the mercy of all the street tough's - I try to help them the best I can, but it is their passive nature that hurts them the most, I mean you can literally slap an indian in the face, and he will never retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom