What's new

Pakistan, India and Bangladesh Armed Forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think logically, can you even think about Bangladesh's navy competing with Indian Navy's. I do not think B's navy would sand a chance. Put your nationalism aside and think hard.
They act like, they knows more about our country than us. It's like getting medical prescripton from a Janitor.[/QUOTE]

You should really not start labeling your big neighbour like this. If we were not there, you would not exist as an entity even today. Stop using foul language, you would not like to hear what we have to say, if we come down to your level.[/QUOTE]

yes, i know its quite difficult for Bangladesh to compete with the Indian navy because, 1st of all India is quit larger than Bangladesh and 2nd of all it is older than Bangladesh. if Bangladesh wouldve been created earlier in the 1947 instead of joining Pakistan we it wouldnt be a difficult task to compete you guys...a country needs time to develop...go 20 years back and see what was your navy's condition and compare it with its current condition...isnt it better than before??? same case with Bangladesh...we are still developing our military to compete the enemies...

and you spoke about our level...do you know the level you are in?? and of course we wouldnt like to hear any propaganda against our country that you said you have to say and i believe you also do the same thing...do you want us to tell something about you and country...huh??
I hate to be the one to break it...

good ataf raqib now its flood of viedeos hmmmmmmm nice.

do you have the prove? i know you got nothing but shooting off your mouth... i reckon you havent watched the video even...
I have my uncle serving in with the Bangladesh Navy(Lieutenant Commander) and we know it better...no matter whatever the **** you guys claim our navy we Bangladeshis dont give a damn **** even because we know our country and our military far better than you guys...Burmese military analysts say Myanmar's navy can't compete with Bangladesh's and thats the reason Myanmar withdrew its warships from Bangladeshi water...

It ****s up my equanimity if someone claims **** against my country and our military thats not even proved...so you better watch out before you say something thats got no value even but a disgrace to yourself!!!

Myanmar is pushing it with those constant annoying tactics. Sooner or later one of our war hawk generals will blow the fuse to invade Myanmar, not to mention the support Bangladesh would get from the Burmese who live within Bangladesh. Myanmar doesn't have the manpower to win a war with Bangladesh.

And India is loosing on the Eastern Front, Assam will soon be ours insh'Allah. Bangladesh keeps a lot of things hidden for a reason. Ignore what the anti-Bangladeshi Indians say about us.

233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swatbd1ql1.jpg

Last edited:
Myanmar is pushing it with those constant annoying tactics. Sooner or later one of our war hawk generals will blow the fuse to invade Myanmar, not to mention the support Bangladesh would get from the Burmese who live within Bangladesh. Myanmar doesn't have the manpower to win a war with Bangladesh.

And India is loosing on the Eastern Front, Assam will soon be ours insh'Allah. Bangladesh keeps a lot of things hidden for a reason. Ignore what the anti-Bangladeshi Indians say about us.

Well lets not underestimate our opponents.

Total fiction.most of the equipment shown in the Naval episode does not belong to BD(Shows the inferiority complex of the poster,to be reckoned along with IN or PN) .Anyway good effort.

I just don't understand why Indians acts as if Bangladesh's military does not exist??
It is as if they are giving us protection.Surely they very poor knowledge about Bangladesh.
And they always bring up 1971.Listen you helped us alright but the fighting was done by Freedom
fighters and BD army personnel.You just came at the end when the war was almost over,at 3rd December.
If you don't believe go back and read history books.

About the video,everything shown there belongs to BN with the exception of submarine which is due to be procured
from Pakistan and as many as 4 others by 2015.

And one more thing,the Pakistanis here didn't doubt about BN's capability,then what's your problem???why are you so itchy???
You don't like the fact that we have a navy??Don't worry we won't attack you.

You helped us OK,but don't try to bulley us.

I just don't understand why Indians acts as if Bangladesh's military does not exist??
It is as if they are giving us protection.Surely they very poor knowledge about Bangladesh.
And they always bring up 1971.Listen you helped us alright but the fighting was done by Freedom
fighters and BD army personnel.You just came at the end when the war was almost over,at 3rd December.
If you don't believe go back and read history books.

About the video,everything shown there belongs to BN with the exception of submarine which is due to be procured
from Pakistan and as many as 4 others by 2015.

And one more thing,the Pakistanis here didn't doubt about BN's capability,then what's your problem???why are you so itchy???
You don't like the fact that we have a navy??Don't worry we won't attack you.

You helped us OK,but don't try to bulley us.

You know, it creates tension for India as its neighbor gets stronger...
There are Pakistan and China already surrounding as a threat to India...and it gets more tensed as the number increases...:rofl::rofl:

You know, it creates tension for India as its neighbor gets stronger...
There are Pakistan and China already surrounding as a threat to India...and it gets more tensed as the number increases...:rofl::rofl:

HAHA:lol::rofl:
Yeah thats why they can't just watch and enjoy the videos.:lol:

Bangladesh urges India, neighbours to rescue missing persons
Bangladesh today appealed to India and other neighbouring countries to rescue some 300 people, reported to be Bangladeshi and Myanmarese illegal immigrants, who went missing near the Andaman and Nicobor Islands in the Bay of Bengal.
Foreign Adviser of the interim government Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury told PTI that his office sent letters to embassies of India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka for taking initiatives for the rescue while issuing a general appeal to other neighboring countries "for any possible supports in this regard".

The Indian Coast Guard yesterday rescued 99 nationals from Bangladesh and Myanmar who remained adrift for 12 days after the boats carrying them illegally to Malaysia were intercepted by the Thai Navy. Some 300 remained untraced and feared to have drowned with search by Coast Guard continuing in the sea off the Little Andaman Island today.

"We are seeking more details on the reported incident," said Chowdhury, who is also in charge of the Ministry of Expatriates' Welfare and Overseas Employment, expressing his deep shock at the deaths.

The mishap took place off the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal yesterday as the victims jumped into the sea and tried to swim ashore.
Source

Indian Coast Guard rescues 99 Bangladesh and Myanmar nationals

India widens sea search for 300 missing migrants

India won't give up on these Bangladeshi citizens as also the Myanmarese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom