What's new

Pakistan, India and Bangladesh Armed Forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this video...this is the best video on Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Air Force...just watch 'em...!!:)

Watch this video...this is the best video on Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Air Force...just watch 'em...!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
now how about Bangladesh Navy...:)

Now this 1s really GREATTT...I'd like to consider this as the best video of Bangladesh Navy...and the music is AWESOME.....good luck...:cheers:

please post some more photos any way thanks alot for your kind work

Total fiction.most of the equipment shown in the Naval episode does not belong to BD(Shows the inferiority complex of the poster,to be reckoned along with IN or PN) .Anyway good effort.

Total fiction.most of the equipment shown in the Naval episode does not belong to BD(Shows the inferiority complex of the poster,to be reckoned along with IN or PN) .Anyway good effort.

do you have the prove? i know you got nothing but shooting off your mouth... i reckon you havent watched the video even...
I have my uncle serving in with the Bangladesh Navy(Lieutenant Commander) and we know it better...no matter whatever the **** you guys claim our navy we Bangladeshis dont give a damn **** even because we know our country and our military far better than you guys...Burmese military analysts say Myanmar's navy can't compete with Bangladesh's and thats the reason Myanmar withdrew its warships from Bangladeshi water...

It ****s up my equanimity if someone claims **** against my country and our military thats not even proved...so you better watch out before you say something thats got no value even but a disgrace to yourself!!!

Last edited:
do you have the prove? i know you got nothing but shooting off your mouth... i reckon you havent watched the video even...
I have my uncle serving in with the Bangladesh Navy(Lieutenant Commander) and we know it better...no matter whatever the **** you guys claim our navy we Bangladeshis dont give a damn **** even because we know our country and our military far better than you guys...

It ****s up my equanimity if someone claims **** against my country and our military thats not even proved...

Hey bro, This big mouth indian alway try to put us down and impose their headless coments to make us feel bad. They act like, they knows more about our country than us. It's like getting medical prescripton from a Janitor.

Hey bro, This big mouth indian alway try to put us down and impose their headless coments to make us feel bad.

Think logically, can you even think about Bangladesh's navy competing with Indian Navy's. I do not think B's navy would sand a chance. Put your nationalism aside and think hard.

[/QUOTE]They act like, they knows more about our country than us. It's like getting medical prescripton from a Janitor.[/QUOTE]

You should really not start labeling your big neighbour like this. If we were not there, you would not exist as an entity even today. Stop using foul language, you would not like to hear what we have to say, if we come down to your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom