What's new

Pakistan indebted to Libya for construction of nuclear plant

We are indebted to Gaddafi , Thank you and may your soul rest in peace.

first i did not understand a word in the article since it was written in urdu , but what i undertstand by reading the posts of pakistani members is that because gaddafi supported your nuclear program you are indepted to him ......am i right .......then please give this a read

ManojCG
Tags : Libya’s erratic Muammar Gaddafi, Tripoli's warm ties, Indira Gandhi
Posted: Fri Oct 21 2011, 03:20 hrs

Seasons Shopping
Discussion
Blog

His eccentric ways were also visible when he chose not to attend the NAM summit in Delhi in 1983. He abandoned his embassy in India and asked Libyan students studying here to run the mission. “We faced a peculiar situation wherein students overnight became heads of mission,” a diplomat recalled.

Gandhi did visit Libya in 1984 and Gaddafi himself came to the airport to receive her. While the visit went well, the colonel, as is his wont, sprang a surprise asking Gandhi to assist Libya develop its nuclear programme, which she politely rejected. But he did endorse India’s stand on the Kashmir issue for many years.

before funding your nuclear program he had asked for a nuclear technology from india , which we politely rejected , we never wanted a maniac like him to have a nuclear bomb since it can a threat not only to the region and the world but also to the libyan people as well ,so please understand that he was never interested in pakistan or muslim ummah .....he was interested in the nuclear bomb .

whats done is done nothing can change now
may God bless his soul..............

blood ,

qadhafi didnot have good relations with pakistan after bhutto's govt. when he tried to help us ( maybe) it was in the early stages like 1975 and up

TARIQ

Had Pakistan been governed with patriotism for 64 years, our country would have been a first world country and one of the strongest Islamic country.

Back
Top Bottom