What's new

Pakistan indebted to Libya for construction of nuclear plant

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
311869_255038761213411_160568697327085_896605_1478085242_n.jpg

Whatever this man did is one thing but the truth is that he had given enormous funds for Pakistani Nuclear Program.

Star√ation;2214665 said:
Are there someone willing to teach me reading Arabic?

its urdu-
for one- i can differentiate between mandarin- Japanese- Vietnamese- dont be such naive-

during Bhutto period, Bhutto had great relations with Arab world especially with Gaddafi and shah Faisal
we had talent and they had money

May Allah rest this blessed soul in peace.. People might be very happy on his death but the reality is they will regret, no way Libya is safe now.. Mark my words

May Allah rest this blessed soul in peace.. People might be very happy on his death but the reality is they will regret, no way Libya is safe now.. Mark my words

Agreed. He might be a dictator but Libya is in a big trouble in coming future.

What happens to Gaddafi's shares in ICICI bank now? He had massive investments there,apart from many other Indian companies.

Assalam alaikum

qadhafi was a fool even in this piece it is said " if pakistan needed "

qadhafi abused quran , sahaba to me this punishment was right though i wish if they didnot treat him bad just trial him and then hang him

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

qadhafi was a fool even in this piece it is said " if pakistan needed "

qadhafi abused quran , sahaba to me this punishment was right though i wish if they didnot treat him bad just trial him and then hang him

TARIQ

tariqbhai i normally am with you on many things. But calm down. You happy now that another muslim countries resourses will be stolen by west? yea he was a despot, but he was our despot, now you gonna have a puppet western regime. He was no worse than those fat ugly fuxxs known as al sauds royal family. They are still in power cos they are zionists and pro america. Why did we call our premier stadium by his name he did do some good in his time.

its urdu-
for one- i can differentiate between mandarin- Japanese- Vietnamese- dont be such naive-

Well, in his defence, Arabic and Urdu are pretty much identical in terms of script - the only giveaway would be where you saw the script - on a Pakistani forum it would be almost certain to be Urdu rather than Arabic.

Agreed. He might be a dictator but Libya is in a big trouble in coming future.

I don't agree that potential instability in the future should mean continuing dictatorship. The removal of a dictator is an excellent thing for the Libyan people, regardless of how he may have helped Pakistan's nuclear program at one time.

It is up to the Libyan people and the remaining Libyan political and rebel forces to make their nation a stable and prosperous one through a free and fair exercise of their voting rights, just as it is up to the Pakistani electorate to show up in record numbers and vote in new faces that can try and change the direction of the country.

Gaddafi was last of 8th person who wanted to start 3rd world union which was idea of Bhutto. And sadly almost all of them got killed..... Just think how is it possible ?

Back
Top Bottom