What's new

Pakistan increases Ammunition Production capacity by three folds

PRIME MINISTER NAWAZ SHARIF INAUGURATES UP-GRADATION OF BRASS MILL AT POF WAH
The production capacity of the factory has been enhanced from 8,000 metric tons to 24,000 metric tons.
prime-minister-nawaz-shairf-inaugurates-up-gradation-of-brass-mill-at-pof-wah-1486368384-3943.jpg

01:06 PM, 6 Feb, 2017

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif inaugurated the up-gradation of Brass Mill at Pakistan Ordnance Factory Wah today.

He was accompanied with Minister for Interior Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and Minister for Defence Production Rana Tanveer Hussain. Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Chainman POF Lt. General Umar Hayyat were also present on the occasion.

After up-gradation, the production capacity of the factory has been enhanced from eight thousand metric tons to twenty-four thousand metric tons.

The Factory is fulfilling the defence needs of the country and after upgradation, it will become the biggest factory of South Asia.

http://www.radio.gov.pk/06-Feb-2017...of-brass-mill-at-pof-wah#.WJgvPb2XLHc.twitter

Good for us and now we have know how of weapon usage and consumption ratio base on real war time

Great to see our leaders working together :')
I hope imran khan comes out of his politics and does the same for his own sake

It's has nothing to do with imran khan my friend, it's purely military decision. And actually nothing to do with pmln aswell. Army takes decision nd inform govt. if govt was so much keen in capacity building they wud have done it water reservoirs, hospital and schools.

I hope imran khan comes out of his politics and does the same for his own sake

IK needs to stop bitching all the time. An ever crying prostitute looks ugly. Stop negative politics and let the nation work. We don't want any thing else from that idiot.

You don't like him , don't vote him and His party. this thread is not about Imran Khan. so stay on topic.

I would suggest IK that he stops getting dictation from Gold smith.

Please sir. even you know that this news has nothing to do with PM, or PMLN or PTI or I.K. so Please stay on topic

IK needs to stop bitching all the time. An ever crying prostitute looks ugly. Stop negative politics and let the nation work. We don't want any thing else from that idiot.

So what do you suggest? He just shut up and let the Sharif's loot and plunder the country. Maybe you're not familiar with how democracy works, but it is the job of the opposition to raise questions on the Government's policy and point out flaws and corruption. This is exactly what he is doing, and this is how democracy works. Correction, you should Google this word and see what this means.

Stop being stupid and trolling, and get back to the topic.

India is buying ammunition from russia , france and Israel on urgent bases . Pakistan increasing ammunition production look like limited war is coming in Kashmir Area !

So what do you suggest? He just shut up and let the Sharif's loot and plunder the country. Maybe you're not familiar with how democracy works, but it is the job of the opposition to raise questions on the Government's policy and point out flaws and corruption. This is exactly what he is doing, and this is how democracy works. Correction, you should Google this word and see what this means.

Stop being stupid and trolling, and get back to the topic.
Hand him a negative rating for attempting to derail the thread by dragging irrelevant subject while thousands of threads are there to discuss his crap.

Back
Top Bottom