What's new

Pakistan increases Ammunition Production capacity by three folds

Pakistan Increases Ammunition Production Capacity

What could be the reason
1. Any Export orders
2. Or Three times more ammunition is needed to counter India/Afghanistan than what is earlier required

Pakistan Increases Ammunition Production Capacity

What could be the reason
1. Any Export orders
2. Or Three times more ammunition is needed to counter India/Afghanistan than what is earlier required

refer to post # 25.

Ok i guess it is time for a clean up operation. If you can please read the thread title, it in NO WAY relates to political discussion. Please take this IK NS shitty business to the relevant thread.
@kabooter_maila @Haris Mansoor

@notorious_eagle yaar why take the bait bro? Leave it! It is useless. Still if you want to give it another shot lets do it in the politics section please.

@WAJsal @waz @Slav Defence can you please take care of this matter? Might need to deleted a few off topic posts and ones that quoted those troll posts please.
I totally agree with you.
I have a question in mind, how much (in percent) ammunition/weapon Pakistan produces for itself?
I mean, once Indian NSA Ajeet said Pakistan manufacture its 70% defence needs and import 30% while india import 70%, is it true?

For uneducated men from across the border that think the country with a armed force of 2+ million strong isn't making any ammunition at home , infact we make 5 times more ammunition at home than pakistan . And for pakistan frist try to make a moped at home than talk shit out here http://ofbindia.gov.in/index.php?wh=A-E-P-C&lang=en

Hey that's no surprise India got pretty developed ordinance factories by the British government at partition and India didn't give Pakistan its rightful share of three ordinance factories out of 16 total. So Pakistan developed POF wah and that's catering for PA and PAF needs but also exporting the surplus and PoF guns are really popular in USA

I totally agree with you.
I have a question in mind, how much (in percent) ammunition/weapon Pakistan produces for itself?
I mean, once Indian NSA Ajeet said Pakistan manufacture its 70% defence needs and import 30% while india import 70%, is it true?
WE still import the big money items so i wont bet on these figures. However volume wise we are quite self capable and are producing most of the goodies in-house. All this is going to change for even better in next few years with the fighter jet section being covered. Next will be naval equipment which we are producing in our own docks but still are imported designs and ships.

PRIME MINISTER NAWAZ SHARIF INAUGURATES UP-GRADATION OF BRASS MILL AT POF WAH
The production capacity of the factory has been enhanced from 8,000 metric tons to 24,000 metric tons.
prime-minister-nawaz-shairf-inaugurates-up-gradation-of-brass-mill-at-pof-wah-1486368384-3943.jpg

01:06 PM, 6 Feb, 2017

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif inaugurated the up-gradation of Brass Mill at Pakistan Ordnance Factory Wah today.

He was accompanied with Minister for Interior Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan and Minister for Defence Production Rana Tanveer Hussain. Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Chainman POF Lt. General Umar Hayyat were also present on the occasion.

After up-gradation, the production capacity of the factory has been enhanced from eight thousand metric tons to twenty-four thousand metric tons.

The Factory is fulfilling the defence needs of the country and after upgradation, it will become the biggest factory of South Asia.

http://www.radio.gov.pk/06-Feb-2017...of-brass-mill-at-pof-wah#.WJgvPb2XLHc.twitter
what were they using for the pics? Nokia 3310?
:P

Back
Top Bottom