What's new

Pakistan Inadvertantly Admits That Its First Strike Capability Is Neutered:--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

All I have seen so far from you is your sarcasm----you have not posted anything original of your own---.

You come strutting here like know it all----like a rooster doing cockadoodledoo---.

Why don't you write something of your own and allow me to rip it apart---and then let me hear your screams----.

Enough of riding piggy on the back of my posts---. Show me what you have---or is it just all pi-ss and vinegar----.

That is not an intelligent answer.

Yes. You're right it's not. But that's exactly what's been happening since the moment of our creation. And as you have alluded to in many of your posts, since when did Pakistan follow intelligent, rational and wisdom filled paths anyway?

It is India which is having tough time keeping up with combined forces of China & Pakistan.

Even if we leave China and recent news of Pakistan's ICBM for second, Pakistan still has edge over India in many areas from AIP submarines to missles like Babur, RAAD, Shaheen-III.

Hi,

Your economy is being sabotaged intentionally at every sign of improvement---.

You think the enemy does not know what you will do with the money when the economy gets better---.

They know it and they will smash you down at every chance that they get.

see, this is the malady of Pakistan. Very typical. You probably didn't mean it deliberately that way, just conditioned to put things in a way that shirks and takes no responsibility.

Who is sabotaging Pakistan's economy? It is the Pakistanis. Hence shambles of an economy.
Who proliferated? Pakistanis. Hence the mantle of irresponsible nation.
Who double dealt on WoT? Pakistanis. Hence the infamy of untrustworthy country.
For god's sake even your hero's cheat without brains! can you forget Shahid Afridi getting caught biting the ball or trampling the pitch, getting caught and later sobbing he couldn't take Pakistan losing?

Amigo, Pakistanis have under-estimated their own capabilities so much and become so insecure that they themselves believe that that the only way they can survive is lying and cheating - whether in the cricket pitch or in military matters or economic or political.

You guys need a Adi Shankara or Mahatma Gandhi to rebuild the soul of your nation and people!

see, this is the malady of Pakistan. Very typical. You probably didn't mean it deliberately that way, just conditioned to put things in a way that shirks and takes no responsibility.

Who is sabotaging Pakistan's economy? It is the Pakistanis. Hence shambles of an economy.
Who proliferated? Pakistanis. Hence the mantle of irresponsible nation.
Who double dealt on WoT? Pakistanis. Hence the infamy of untrustworthy country.
For god's sake even your hero's cheat without brains! can you forget Shahid Afridi getting caught biting the ball or trampling the pitch, getting caught and later sobbing he couldn't take Pakistan losing?

Amigo, Pakistanis have under-estimated their own capabilities so much and become so insecure that they themselves believe that that the only way they can survive is lying and cheating - whether in the cricket pitch or in military matters or economic or political.

You guys need a Adi Shankara or Mahatma Gandhi to rebuild the soul of your nation and people!

Hi,

Thank you for your comments----. It is a look in the mirror moment for pakistan----but the problem is that they cannot see anything---and neither can they hear the cries of the hungry.

how would India and the U.S intercept dozens of these.

I think you are overestimating anti missile defense systems.

2myntqr.jpg

How many missiles do you think they will get off before a counter attack happens?

Hi,

In my 30 plus years---an american has never said to me " child fantasies " and never have I ever heard one american stating that to another adult american---and not even to younger people.

I think I understand your background a little bit---trust me----

Ahhh, you took it to heart, I actually tried to tone down my comment. Rather than calling it idiotic or stupendous, I thought child fantasy will be more lower toned. But I may be wrong so lets just call it 'rich flight of imaginations', happy?

Reactions: SQ8
Ahhh, you took it to heart, I actually tried to tone down my comment. Rather than calling it idiotic or stupendous, I thought child fantasy will be more lower toned. But I may be wrong so lets just call it 'rich flight of imaginations', happy?

See---when the bullet hits right between the eyes and blows the brains out----there is not even an 'oh sh-it' moment for the recipient---but before that---the aura of invincibility lays strong.

How many missiles do you think they will get off before a counter attack happens?

Hi,

Not a lot----. Pakistanis live in their illusion all of the time----. They have no clue that the milstar satelites that the U S had positioned over pakistan after 9/11---their radio active material sniffers have tracked all the pak nucs.

There is not a single location the the U S military does not know the where abouts at this time----.

The U S strike force is sitting in afg---and at qatar on a standby notice of at the most 30 minutes to departure.

Almost all the pak nuc halves are in split---one half at one place---the other at another place---so you need transportation to get them together---maybe---maybe---out of 120 nucs----maybe 3-5 nuc halves are mated---.

But they do excercizes and work on the time table as to how fast they can move---incidently---the U S has been keeping track of that as well---the actual movement---and the electronic traffic to that certain area----.

Remember the news that came out about israel---that they have little gizmos---drone that fly over the area and triangulate the electronic traffic---see from where it is coming and where it is going and the intensity---and then relate that to the movement of people in question.

That is what the U S thinks that they will be able to capture all except for between 4--5 nucs before launch.

Hi,

Many of you guys take me for granted---and that is fine---.

I stopped the leaks on the JF17 program about what---3 years ago----or something like that.

Around 3 1/2 months ago I wrote this article---and sent to someone else as well---since then---not a single state minister has made any nuc threat at all like they used to.

I understand the reaction of pakistanis---because the nucs is all they have left---without nucs---they are truly impotent---now just imagine how one would feel when the moment of truth hit right between the eyes.

While many folks preach conventions and accords , the reality of war is when it starts the rule book goes into Dumpster

• WW1 (2/3 world population effected all civilians)
  • WW2 (Heroshima / Nagasaki), Civilian Cities attacks (Both sides)
  • Pakistan - Indian war (1, 2, 3)
  • Vietnam (We all know the cluster bomb usage on forest)
  • North - South Korean conflict
  • Gulf war 1
  • Gulf war 2 (10 Year of economic sanction on civilians is never talked about now)
  • Bosnia Crisis (Weapons were not allowed to be supplied to 1 group )
  • Operation WOT (Afghanistan - Iraq - Iran - Saudia - Syria - Libya - Sudan, active till now)
  • WOT Phase 1 : (Afghanistan - Iraq)
  • WOT Phase 2 : (Special Ops Civil war Program, Libya , Syria)
  • WOT Phase 3: (Iran - Saudia - Sudan - still active)
  • Many on going conflicts in Africa since 70s - to present day

All conflicts have ample civilian casualties and economic impact is heavy on the nations war is imposed upon , fancy words are created to justify self morality

Upna Sehri to Geneva Geneva
Tera Shehri to mera dushman

Dear, i would like to know about effectiveness of our nuclear strike in the presence of S400s. Regards

Dear, i would like to know about effectiveness of our nuclear strike in the presence of S400s. Regards

S 400 class missile defence systems are useful against SRBMs and shorter range IRBMs but still will result in many misses, talk of near 100 % kill ratios is pure marketing. Not even anti ICBM class SIM 3 deployed on Aegis ships or US Ground based interceptors have achieved such kill ratios and have even missed against SRBMs.
Longer range IRBMs and ICBMs are a different class altogether, they are too fast, between 4-7 km/s, to even attempt a hit either in midcourse exo-atmosphere or after re-entry. Also if they are MIRVed than it's even more tougher, you will need many a times of kill vehicles for each missile while cost of developing both is equal, actually longer range IRBMs will be less costly to manufacture. Also if those MIRVs can also deploy metallized balloons and decoys than kill ratios goes down the drain.
Another thing I'll like to mention is that such IRBMs/ICBMs can also enter into intermittent orbits, to try destroying such is considered quite extra-ordinary. And because they can enter intermittent orbits, frankly any long range IRBM can be used to hit where ever on earth with in its orbital path. It was banned by treaty between US and Soviet Union, but after US unilaterally withdraw from Anti ABM treaty, who knows where things will head.

In short, when you are reading marketing material of exorbitantly expensive stuff or some stupid posts by some one don't be too depressed.

S 400 class missile defence systems are useful against SRBMs and shorter range IRBMs but still will result in many misses, talk of near 100 % kill ratios is pure marketing. Not even anti ICBM class SIM 3 deployed on Aegis ships or US Ground based interceptors have achieved such kill ratios and have even missed against SRBMs.
Longer range IRBMs and ICBMs are a different class altogether, they are too fast, between 4-7 km/s, to even attempt a hit either in midcourse exo-atmosphere or after re-entry. Also if they are MIRVed than it's even more tougher, you will need many a times of kill vehicles for each missile while cost of developing both is equal, actually longer range IRBMs will be less costly to manufacture. Also if those MIRVs can also deploy metallized balloons and decoys than kill ratios goes down the drain.
Another thing I'll like to mention is that such IRBMs/ICBMs can also enter into intermittent orbits, to try destroying such is considered quite extra-ordinary. And because they can enter intermittent orbits, frankly any long range IRBM can be used to hit where ever on earth with in its orbital path. It was banned by treaty between US and Soviet Union, but after US unilaterally withdraw from Anti ABM treaty, who knows where things will head.

In short, when you are reading marketing material of exorbitantly expensive stuff or some stupid posts by some one don't be too depressed.
If you are right, then can we assume that same missiles fired in a volley will be enough to take out s400

If you are right, then can we assume that same missiles fired in a volley will be enough to take out s400

Yes if they are nuclear tipped, CEP is too large for all strategic missiles. Better option will be to use cruise missiles with low or very low RCS. Also, it will not be a walk in the park, but using anti-radiation missiles or combined with stand of PGMs is proven and highly successful method, that is why Russia deploys point defence systems like Pantsir around these systems and also they are highly mobile to shoot and scoot. People talk a lot about S400 search/acquisition radar's range (which is no doubt good and also because it is S band) but forget that it's radar horizon at 100+ km will be high.

In short, they are strategic air defence systems deployed around their capital or other very important cities or locations.

On the contrary, Pakistan military high command doesn't seek the assistance of Saudis or any other GCC nations. Nor are they in any position to help us. In fact the Saudis need Pakistan more than we need them. That's why they were begging Pakistan to protect them from the tribal Houthis. The only thing that can sink Pakistan is a weak economy. That is now being addressed primarily but not exclusively in the form of CPEC. TBH the only other nation that really matters or is important Pakistan is China. It starts and ends with China. All other countries mean nothing to Pakistan.
You need 2 very good decades of development without with a great stability. It seems far from eing a reality.

Lol. Seriously now? India's wrath? On KSA? Perhaps you wanted to say Nepal.

Whatevr suites you. You do not have any limitation of wishful thinking. They want good relations with india and they have confered their highest award to our PM. After all we have a very long and historical relations with them. If you think that they will prefer Ummah over Indian relations than you are seriously wrong.

Add some third strike while you're at it. :crazy:
Yes I messed up in my previous post.I apologise.

Hi,

Not a lot----. Pakistanis live in their illusion all of the time----. They have no clue that the milstar satelites that the U S had positioned over pakistan after 9/11---their radio active material sniffers have tracked all the pak nucs.

There is not a single location the the U S military does not know the where abouts at this time----.

The U S strike force is sitting in afg---and at qatar on a standby notice of at the most 30 minutes to departure.

Almost all the pak nuc halves are in split---one half at one place---the other at another place---so you need transportation to get them together---maybe---maybe---out of 120 nucs----maybe 3-5 nuc halves are mated---.

But they do excercizes and work on the time table as to how fast they can move---incidently---the U S has been keeping track of that as well---the actual movement---and the electronic traffic to that certain area----.
Although you are not discussing it with me, I would like to disagree with you here. Yes, America has a sophisticated satellite system and keeps an eye in military installments, but nuclear warheads are the things which are well secured. We might have few warheads compromised, but majority of them are secured.
Anyway, we can never be too sure of this. You and I have little to speak on this and more to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom