What's new

Pakistan Inadvertantly Admits That Its First Strike Capability Is Neutered:--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the time for a nuclear is over for pakistan. Nuclear wars look good to poor nations---nations who are in the recovery mode and see a light at the end of he tunnel---must refrain and find other means to counter---.
Nuclear war should never be an option, merely a very last resort to avoid annihilation.

Last edited:
Pakistan would release 50 K troops on the go---and in return it would ask saudi arabia to deploy one sqdrn of F15SA's at jacobabad---it would also ask emirate to deploy a sqdrn of BLK60 a J'abad and 2 sqdrn's of Mirage 2K9's at karachi----these would neuter any indian strike threat.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-capability-is-neutered.418571/#ixzz47UR5dm45

@MastanKhan .
Dear you do not have any limitation of wishful thinking. Still you believe that Saudi and UAE will help you? UAE has totally dumped you and saud can not afford Indian wrath for Pakistan. Soon A huge Saudi economic interest will be attached with India. Biggest deterrence of Pakistan is to have a good relations with India else your reasonless animosity sunk your country.

How do you know I have false flags? what does my name say? I was born in Kenya and live in UK how does that make me a Indian citizen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Kenya

We been in Kenya before India and Pakistan were created :disagree:

When you speak as if you are an Indian while your flags are saying otherwise, then that's exactly what is known as false-flagging.

Isn't the following what you said.

Wrong we never chose to attack after 26/11 because it did not suit us at that time and we are not going to attack Pakistan in a direct way as we know who are enemies are

Enlighten us who do you refer to when you say "we" as quoted above?

IMO,
First strike can never be neutralised even by the USA. We still need to improve our second strike capability.

Pakistan would release 50 K troops on the go---and in return it would ask saudi arabia to deploy one sqdrn of F15SA's at jacobabad---it would also ask emirate to deploy a sqdrn of BLK60 a J'abad and 2 sqdrn's of Mirage 2K9's at karachi----these would neuter any indian strike threat.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-capability-is-neutered.418571/#ixzz47UR5dm45

@MastanKhan .
Dear you do not have any limitation of wishful thinking. Still you believe that Saudi and UAE will help you? UAE has totally dumped you and saud can not afford Indian wrath for Pakistan. Soon A huge Saudi economic interest will be attached with India. Biggest deterrence of Pakistan is to have a good relations with India else your reasonless animosity sunk your country.

On the contrary, Pakistan military high command doesn't seek the assistance of Saudis or any other GCC nations. Nor are they in any position to help us. In fact the Saudis need Pakistan more than we need them. That's why they were begging Pakistan to protect them from the tribal Houthis. The only thing that can sink Pakistan is a weak economy. That is now being addressed primarily but not exclusively in the form of CPEC. TBH the only other nation that really matters or is important Pakistan is China. It starts and ends with China. All other countries mean nothing to Pakistan.

Hi,

I do not think that any pakistani had noticed that in the recent statements by pakistani officials---the state of pakistan has advertantly admitted that it has lost its first strike capability over indian soil.

The suggestion that we are going to use the nucs on our soil to destroy the incoming enemy force was a tantamount to admission of a failed nuc strike capability across the border.

What that means is that pakistan is now admitting that india has ABM's that will take out its nucs during flight---and the next frightening thing for pakistan is that the long range nuc tipped missiles would be taken out on the pakistani side by indian ABM capabilities.

As the hostilities will grow---the U S navy would also be deploying its Aegis class frigates in the arabian sea closer to the pakistan indian borders----. The sole purpose would be to intercept the pakistani nuc tipped missiles that could fly into india.

They could also intercept any indian nuc tipped missiles flying into pakistan----but due to the geography and geometry----all the pakistan launched missiles could be intercepted---because they would be coming in---but the indian missiles would not be---even though the american missiles try as much---because they would be going away from the launch vehicle---.

View attachment 288123

Just for reference sake---if you look at the map of pakistan and india----an aegis class cruiser off the coast of gujrat can intercept many a missiles coming into india.

The indian ABM's will cover the rest halfway above rajasthan. This is what I have been trying to explain in my last few posts---I did not want to get directly into the tactical issue---but the thing is that the U S is not going to allow pakistan to use its nucs successfully.

The U S is going to be a player in the game---whether pakistan likes it or don't. That is why I have been writing over here---there is no way out for pakistan other than gaining conventional strength.

If the generals are saying that cannot happen---then those generals need to be FIRED and those who can---need to be put incharge.

And again for that reason---I bring back the Yemen issue---. A 15--20 billion dollars cash upfront for the first year would have taken care of most of the strike capabilities of pakistan and 5 billion a year after that would have taken care of the major issues.

It would also had given air force bases to pakistan on the arab land to strike deep into the indian flank---and alongwith another extra 150 k troops to gain strength from at time of crisis---.

And again to thos who have not read my yemen strike force numbers here they are----.

Pakistan would build a military cantonment at gwadar---a full blooded campaign would be started for new recruits---all newly retd general staff and officers be recalled to active duty.

With the funds----pakistan would purchase at least 100 J10C's or100 SU35's----around a 100 JH7B's or a 100 SU34's----.

For the navy---at least 2 to 4 latest models of 052's and the 054's---between 5000 to 8000 + tonnage range----10 + upgraded F22 frigate

For the army a build up to at least 10 divs of armor and artillery and 5 battalions of LR sams etc----and 5 divs of infantry.

Pakistan's salvation is in a conventional force---a strike force that can take out the cities around mumbai and beneath----.

Mumbai is the jewle in the crown---a destruction of mumbai would stop india from starting a war---.

We already know that karachi and lahore and multan would be destroyed---so we need to destroy what the enemy loves the most---where it would hurt the most.

Basically the time for a nuclear is over for pakistan. Nuclear wars look good to poor nations---nations who are in the recovery mode and see a light at the end of he tunnel---must refrain and find other means to counter---.

First Strike is not a 'capability' it is a 'statement of intention'. Indians say they will not strike first but there is no treaty or any other thing to stop them from doing this.

I think you have completely mis-interpreted, the reason for deployment of short range nuclear missiles is the recent change in doctrine and force posture of Indian Army aka Cold Start Doctrine. Before it used to keep all its strike formations as large reserves in centre but this strategy lead to its in-ability to be able to strike quickly especially against Pakistan. Mobilising and re-deploying such large reserves usually took more than a month and also was very expensive. And by the time such mobilisations were completed, too many international players will get involved to talk sense in both sides, Indian political leadership had time to get back to senses etc. Now they have almost moved them all in about eight 'battle groups' much nearer to Pakistani border so as to be able to quickly launch an offensive in about 48 hours, most of stuff they are teaching now a days to their officers is about executing large Blitzkriegh like pincer attacks.

You remaining post is an enjoyable read of child fantasies.

Reactions: HRK

Hi,

In my 30 plus years---an american has never said to me " child fantasies " and never have I ever heard one american stating that to another adult american---and not even to younger people.

I think I understand your background a little bit---trust me----

Last edited:
This post #52 for the new comers who have not read the whole thread and started jumoing after reading the first post.

Hi,

Since 2001---pak army generals have made very bad decisions---that even a novice general should not make.

You are not getting it---and I understand it very well---. When it is hammered into the pakistanis every other day that our nucs are protecting us---it takes a great amount of courage and will power to listen to some other narrative that goes totally against your belief.

I am not a miracle worker---I cannot get it out your head what has been hammered in for the last 30 years----but for some of you with intellect and integrity and understanding and knowledge about military will know and understand what I am saying.

And others will find it hard to swallow what I am saying---because it is very difficult to admit that the idols that you worshipped are not real gods.

Having multiple warheads is fine---but the problem is with your conventional forces---.

I will guarantee you with my life that when the time comes---pakistan may not push the button to launch---because you guys are making too much money----you people are much richer now than 15 years ago---you have luxuries in life that you never imagined---mad men play nuc games---you are not mad men anymore---.

So---when the war happens---you will be thrashed because you did not get the right weapons in a timely manner---the older guard kept getting rich at your expense and stole the money for the weapons and kept you happy by saying---we will break their jaw---we will break their face----what kind of talk is that from adult nations----.

You people need to do some soul searching and find new strategies----. You kids arguing with me is useless----you are not here to convince me otherwise----you are just trying to convince yourself of your follies.

I have already told you guys what your failures are and what the remedy is---you kids can fight with me as much as you want to---it is not going to change my stand---I have done a lots of research on this issue---from now to a thousand of years back regarding war history.

You kids should know that your conventional strength increase is more worrisome to your enemy than your nucs---and you kids have an example in front of your faces----.

Before 2005---whe you weere ready to get the 72 F16----the enemy was talking to you---almost made peace---it was so far ahead that the paf chief analyzed that there would be no conflict with india and it is a waste of money to buy potent fighter for pakistan---that is what the delay was in placing the order in 2003-04.

And when you lost the money for the 72 fighter aircraft in 2005---the indian tune changed right in front of your faces and you kids are arguing with me.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...ility-is-neutered.418571/page-4#ixzz47XNWC2qk

This post #52 for the new comers who have not read the whole thread and started jumoing after reading the first post.

Hi,

Since 2001---pak army generals have made very bad decisions---that even a novice general should not make.

You are not getting it---and I understand it very well---. When it is hammered into the pakistanis every other day that our nucs are protecting us---it takes a great amount of courage and will power to listen to some other narrative that goes totally against your belief.

I am not a miracle worker---I cannot get it out your head what has been hammered in for the last 30 years----but for some of you with intellect and integrity and understanding and knowledge about military will know and understand what I am saying.

And others will find it hard to swallow what I am saying---because it is very difficult to admit that the idols that you worshipped are not real gods.

Having multiple warheads is fine---but the problem is with your conventional forces---.

I will guarantee you with my life that when the time comes---pakistan may not push the button to launch---because you guys are making too much money----you people are much richer now than 15 years ago---you have luxuries in life that you never imagined---mad men play nuc games---you are not mad men anymore---.

So---when the war happens---you will be thrashed because you did not get the right weapons in a timely manner---the older guard kept getting rich at your expense and stole the money for the weapons and kept you happy by saying---we will break their jaw---we will break their face----what kind of talk is that from adult nations----.

You people need to do some soul searching and find new strategies----. You kids arguing with me is useless----you are not here to convince me otherwise----you are just trying to convince yourself of your follies.

I have already told you guys what your failures are and what the remedy is---you kids can fight with me as much as you want to---it is not going to change my stand---I have done a lots of research on this issue---from now to a thousand of years back regarding war history.

You kids should know that your conventional strength increase is more worrisome to your enemy than your nucs---and you kids have an example in front of your faces----.

Before 2005---whe you weere ready to get the 72 F16----the enemy was talking to you---almost made peace---it was so far ahead that the paf chief analyzed that there would be no conflict with india and it is a waste of money to buy potent fighter for pakistan---that is what the delay was in placing the order in 2003-04.

And when you lost the money for the 72 fighter aircraft in 2005---the indian tune changed right in front of your faces and you kids are arguing with me.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...ility-is-neutered.418571/page-4#ixzz47XNWC2qk

All in good time. Let the economy improve and then we can do all the above. Problem solved and all parties and opinions in Pakistan would be happy.

All in good time. Let the economy improve and then we can do all the above. Problem solved and all parties and opinions in Pakistan would be happy.

Hi,

Your economy is being sabotaged intentionally at every sign of improvement---.

You think the enemy does not know what you will do with the money when the economy gets better---.

They know it and they will smash you down at every chance that they get.

Hi,

Your economy is being sabotaged intentionally at every sign of improvement---.

You think the enemy does not know what you will do with the money when the economy gets better---.

They know it and they will smash you down at every chance that they get.

We've been getting smashed down since 14th of August 1947 but we're still here. Were much stronger and more powerful than those dark days following our creation. We'll find a way out. We always do.

You come across as being a very pessimistic jobsworth.

First Strike is not a 'capability' it is a 'statement of intention'. Indians say they will not strike first but there is no treaty or any other thing to stop them from doing this.

I think you have completely mis-interpreted, the reason for deployment of short range nuclear missiles is the recent change in doctrine and force posture of Indian Army aka Cold Start Doctrine. Before it used to keep all its strike formations as large reserves in centre but this strategy lead to its in-ability to be able to strike quickly especially against Pakistan. Mobilising and re-deploying such large reserves usually took more than a month and also was very expensive. And by the time such mobilisations were completed, too many international players will get involved to talk sense in both sides, Indian political leadership had time to get back to senses etc. Now they have almost moved them all in about eight 'battle groups' much nearer to Pakistani border so as to be able to quickly launch an offensive in about 48 hours, most of stuff they are teaching now a days to their officers is about executing large Blitzkriegh like pincer attacks.

Hi,

All I have seen so far from you is your sarcasm----you have not posted anything original of your own---.

You come strutting here like know it all----like a rooster doing cockadoodledoo---.

Why don't you write something of your own and allow me to rip it apart---and then let me hear your screams----.

Enough of riding piggy on the back of my posts---. Show me what you have---or is it just all pi-ss and vinegar----.

We've been getting smashed down since 14th of August 1947 but we're still here. Were much stronger and more powerful than those dark days following our creation. We'll find a way out. We always do.

You come across as being a very pessimistic jobsworth.

That is not an intelligent answer.

So,

What is the issue then.

Hi,

Please explain a little clearly what you want to say---. I don't understand the indian / pakistani talk.

In other words my question to you is if as you say has happened is what has happened, why would everyone else miss it and leave it for you from somewhere else outside all normal channels and sources to find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom