What's new

Pakistan in 2025? Future predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be major war after the second coming of Jesus Christ (ISA, peace be upon him) and after the victory everyone will become Muslim including Hindus.....but you have chance to do it now and save yourself from the hellfire.

Arabic text - لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
English translation - There is no god but God, Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Pronunciation - lā ‘ilāha ‘illallāh muhammadur-rasūlullāh

WHAT A PATHETIC BRAIN FART!!!:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
.. i 6eliev3 in n0t so verY far bc0z auf exces5iV3 leader5hip 5pr0utin du3 to m3d|@ and m4ss r3ligi0us confusi0ns, ciV|l w4r wiL| brin9 I5lam to 5urf4c3 and na7|0n will unanim0uslY b0w to f0l|ow ISlam.muCh b!o0d shed c4n be expec7ed.

.. i 6eliev3 in n0t so verY far bc0z auf exces5iV3 leader5hip 5pr0utin du3 to m3d|@ and m4ss r3ligi0us confusi0ns, ciV|l w4r wiL| brin9 I5lam to 5urf4c3 and na7|0n will unanim0uslY b0w to f0l|ow ISlam.muCh b!o0d shed c4n be expec7ed.

it's hard to read man.:undecided::undecided:

Please refrain from using such words. You might not be aware but these are fore-tellings of Islam. So be-mindful when you comment something like that in future.

Ok mate. but let me tell you that islam might be the greatest of all religion but it doesn't make other religion less greater. Post like these are provocative. And who the f*** is he to ask us to leave our religion??
Comments like this throw bad light on islam.

Ok mate. but let me tell you that islam might be the greatest of all religion but it doesn't make other religion less greater. Post like these are provocative. And who the f*** is he to ask us to leave our religion??
Comments like this throw bad light on islam.

Le the religion alone, its darn too hard to change one's political opinion. You are not fragile on this aspect and even if 100000s of them would ask you to leave your religion, you would simply not because they said so.

Regarding what he told you, God has mentioned that the Judgement Day wouldn't arrive until unless his light has reached each and every home of the earth. And there is more to it, as it is told, Entire human race will become Muslim and then astray to the levels it was never before. So take it easy, you won't forced to convert as no one can force entire human race to leave its religion. If we happen to live to see that day, it will be matter of choice for all of us. Get cool on that.

Well inmy opinion if everything goes well i.e. if the current disputes ends in near future and Pak gets a good stable govt,its ecomony will definitely grow much faster n GDP can reach new hieghts may be $500-700 Billion. Also teh forex reserves can go upto say $70-80 billion n export $+40 Billion.
And if economy of a country grows well its armed forces gets more n more powerfull as the country has the resources to invest on them, provide hi tech equipments to them as well as to invest a lot in developing indigenous technology and Pakistan has all these potentials. Only a level pitch is needed.
Pakistan has great potentials in defence technologies, information technology, processed food industries, precious n semi precious stones and gold jewellery, Minerals e.g. copper production , chemicals, pharmaceuticals n engg etc. Services sector also has a vast potential to grow with increasing high educated population.

I completely agree with you. Pakistan has great potential for development. They need to concentrate on economy and education. Remove extremism and terrorism from their soil, stop confrontation with India (it is helping nobody). India wants developed, stable and friendly Pakistan same as US and Canada.

Le the religion alone, its darn too hard to change one's political opinion. You are not fragile on this aspect and even if 100000s of them would ask you to leave your religion, you would simply not because they said so.

Regarding what he told you, God has mentioned that the Judgement Day wouldn't arrive until unless his light has reached each and every home of the earth. And there is more to it, as it is told, Entire human race will become Muslim and then astray to the levels it was never before. So take it easy, you won't forced to convert as no one can force entire human race to leave its religion. If we happen to live to see that day, it will be matter of choice for all of us. Get cool on that.

Why do you guys want to convert everyone to muslims. Lets people choose what they want.

Talking of predicions, Let me bring mixture of Ahadees & Nostradamus...
=============================================

Seiege of Afghanistan goes on till 2015.....

Then time to attack another weak country.... Syria

Seige laid till around 2022......

Imam Mahdi appears in Saudi Arabia, confronts those attacking Syria....

Imam wins/enemy sinks into sand....

Imam Leading Fajr in Syria when Eesa(Jesus) appears.....

Parallel to Syrian events, Pakistan defeats India, Pak forces return & find Eesa(Jesus) in Syria....

Pak forces join Mahdi's forces, under comand of Eesa & fight zionists/neocons...

Leader of neocons(Dajjal) trying to escape from Ludh(Lod) airport in israel.....

Eesa kills him at there.....

Not a single crime for 7 years after that.....

Eesa live among us for 40 years....

World deteoriates gradually after that like it deteriorated after advent of Islam....

To the point that NOT a single believer is left & kabba is abandoned...

World ends.........

Buddy why don't you write a book explaining everything in detail. Put all the points above as seperate chapters. After that make a TV serial and show it on TV network and also plan to make a movie. Plan to premier it at UN.
Isn't it a great idea.????:chilli::chilli:

Lot of scenarios for this question-
1 Pakistans democracy matures resulting in increased focus on economic development.As globalisation kicks in for benefit of trade Kashmir is forgotten and peace arrives
OR
2 Another army takeover of the country by its generals.To mainatin a credible rule over the land they resort to US help further strengthening US grip over Pak policies
OR
3 Terrorism takes center stage and the land becomes the center of war on terror.Nuclear weapons may fall in wrong hands resulting in international backlash
OR
4 Democracy still remains highly corrupt,but peace with India is given a chance by accepting Loc as border.US still present but there is a slow reform of economy resulting in slow but definite positive results for the nation of Pakistan

Why do you guys want to convert everyone to muslims. Lets people choose what they want.

I think it is ingrained in most Abraham religions. They started in the same place and were serious rivals, thus started conquests to spread them. So, people invented stories that their religion is the greatest and everyone needs to be converted to it because it helped in furthering their propaganda.

We now see the same differences in Christianity and Islam (sub-religious cults with their own differing views) which we saw in the Indian subcontinent before the advent of Abrahamic religions. The point is, give these new religions time, they will evolve their own caste system (its already there in rudimentary forms) and sub-religious cults.

You didn't get the meaning of my post right. I am saying the same that this will be decided by people themselves. You can force 1, or 100 or a million but not entire human population. So if people would embrace Islam before the day of Judgement, that would be fairly a matter of choice for them.

You didn't get the meaning of my post right. I am saying the same that this will be decided by people themselves. You can force 1, or 100 or a million but not entire human population. So if people would embrace Islam before the day of Judgement, that would be fairly a matter of choice for them.

Oh Please! This is exactly what Christianity advertises too. According to them too one has to accept their religion before their messiah comes back or you will suffer doom. As an agnostic person, I consider it to be hogwash. Throughout history, divine personalities have never forced religion on anyone, neither have they mentioned that their way is the only way to achieve spiritual freedom. Its the followers who make up such rules in order to make themselves powerful.

thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom