What's new

China says humanoid robots are new engine of growth, pushes for mass production by 2025 and world leadership by 2027

onebyone

Reaction score
Country
Thailand

China says humanoid robots are new engine of growth, pushes for mass production by 2025 and world leadership by 2027​

Yuanyue Dang

Yuanyue Dangin Beijing
+ FOLLOW
Published: 5:40pm, 3 Nov, 2023
Why you can trust SCMP

The future of Chinese industry may rest on the shoulders of humanoid robots if the country can meet official new goals pushing mass production by 2025 and attaining world-advanced level in the technology by 2027.

1699021410712.png

Last edited:
I know that humanoid robots are the future.

Especially if it can do tasks like dishwashing, laundry, cleaning house, cooking.

But the release date 2025 is way too near.

I don't know what kind of humanoid robot, maybe the useless one.

What is 2025 humanoid robot able to do? Walking and waving at the same time without falling... That's all. lol

And the price is USD 300,000. Crazy!

I know that humanoid robots are the future.

What is 2025 humanoid robot able to do? Walking and waving at the same time without falling... That's all. lol

And the price is USD 300,000. Crazy!

I think instead of making a humanoid robot they should be asking AI to determine the optimal design.

This humanoid stuff is just human ego thinking we are a model of perfection and robots should be modeled after us. It won't take AI long to figure out that fallacy...and start laughing at us continuously for even suggesting it.

Especially if it can do tasks like dishwashing, laundry, cleaning house, cooking.

Well they have machines that can do some of that. You don't need a robot.

People are already getting soft complaining about having to stress their fingers pushing buttons ("Jetsons" buttonitis) ...let's not make them totally useless.

Last edited:
I think instead of making a humanoid robot they should be asking AI to determine the optimal design.

This humanoid stuff is just human ego thinking we are a model of perfection and robots should be modeled after us. It won't take AI long to figure out that fallacy...and start laughing at us continuously for even suggesting it.

Well they have machines that can do some of that. You don't need a robot.

People are already getting soft complaining about having to stress their fingers pushing buttons...let's not make them totally useless.

Lol!

(Crazy) Asian Mom (loves to torture their children)!

Yes, my imagination of future house is like that, but with a robot helper to take dirty plates on the table and put it to the dishwasher.

As well as taking dirty clothes and putting them in the cloth washer, dry them, fold them, and put them in the wardrobe.

Cleaning the entire house.

Make me a sandwich and bring me a beer from the refrigerator. Lol

Lol!

(Crazy) Asian Mom (loves to torture their children)!

Yes, my imagination of future house is like that, but with a robot helper to take dirty plates on the table and put it to the dishwasher.

As well as taking dirty clothes and putting them in the cloth washer, dry them, fold them, and put them in the wardrobe.

Cleaning the entire house.

Make me a sandwich and bring me a beer from the refrigerator. Lol

Yeah "Beep Beep" Rosey the maid. Retrofuturism. 8-)

The future that never was.

Interesting stuff the Jetsons.

1699072619740.png

1699072736219.png

Back
Top Bottom