What's new

Pakistan has the Highest Rate of Diabetes Worldwide

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FwLZtyEXwAEzaXO

Fake news.. please do some research before posting..

Attachments

• IDFDA10-global-fact-sheet.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Imagine if our country was rich, with our diets it'll be a bloodbath (for our financial situation, if it already wasn't the case) and a full blown health crisis

Last edited:
FwLZtyEXwAEzaXO

North Korea ??? How did this infographic access data from North Korea ?

It seems that this shogar disease has become a genetic disease in my family.Nearly every 50Y+ person of my family suffers from shogar except my dadi who is going to be 90Y old in 2024 Insha Allah

But that makes sense
We used to produce Gur at home

it hard to steer pak nation it is a nation of dumb sheep's. they are not like Germans or Americans were one can advise the nation and they follow and study their diet for better.
do you know German made food has much less sugar than USA or UK food.
plus Pakistanis import food stock without checking if its gmo or not.

Fake news.. please do some research before posting..
Look at column 4. Your data suggests the same that Pakistan is at the very top.

Sugary soft drinks (regular coke, sprite, Fanta is really popular), sugary foods, lack of exercise, diets high in carbohydrates (rice, naan, roti) etc. are all culprits.

Got to stop eating Rice and Roti. lol.

FwLZtyEXwAEzaXO

Source of statistics?

Twitter as a source is not a reliable one.

Imagine if our country was rich, with our diets it'll be a bloodbath (for our financial situation, if it already wasn't the case) and a full blown health crisis

Imagine when consumerist culture meets market of the health industry. Imagine the money making and eventual corruption involved in the gig.

an unhealthy populace means low IQ. we are a people accustomed to the fuedal lifestyle where we have lords or zimidars ruling us, feeding us their Fauji made foods

Back
Top Bottom