What's new

'Pakistan has one of the biggest talent pools for MMA in the world'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is self evident to Punjabis on both sides of the border I think although the separation between Punjabis and non Punjabis isn't as clear cut as your diagram seems to convey. I'll let it go though because I'm more alike a Pakistani than a Bihari or South Indian as a Punjabi with ancestry in what is now Pakistan
We are all humans. You hardly expect differances to be three legs, another with four eyes, another with 5 ears. Differances are always subtle but all the real. Ever seen a English, Norweigian, Irish, German?

As you further east or south change aggregates although you always have anomalies because of population movements.

10/10

*I love your no nonsense style, straight to the point. Inspiring - the only way to deal with Gangas. No pretention. Keep it up !

This Venn diagram sum's it up.

29wreir.jpg

From Anatolia in the West to Bangladesh in the East to Srilanka in the South to Uzbekistan in the North - All belong to the same set.

From Anatolia in the West to Bangladesh in the East to Srilanka in the South to Uzbekistan in the North - All belong to the same set.

Yeah but Punjabis have a high North Indian component and low South Indian component and also have caucasian and NE European components that other subcontinental people don't have.

Yeah but Punjabis have a high North Indian component and low South Indian component and also have caucasian and NE European components that other subcontinental people don't have.

The variations that you are alluding to are based on castes not based on regions.

You were saying in your previous statements Pakistanis win and Indians don't when i proved you wrong you are trying to weasel out of it by comparing infrastructure . Indian sports infrastructure sucks in everything except cricket .

Not in the slightest. The fact your population is at least 7x bigger than Pakistan's means that you have at least a 7x larger talent pool to choose from. So from a mathematical & scientific point of view YOU SHOULD ALWAYS be many more times successful than Pakistan AT ALL SPORTS. The fact that head to head, traditionally Pakistan has always done better at cricket and hockey than india, is a near impossible task that we have managed to achieve. Which says a lot about the Pakistani race.

10/10

*I love your no nonsense style, straight to the point. Inspiring - the only way to deal with Gangas. No pretention. Keep it up !

This Venn diagram sum's it up.

29wreir.jpg

Thank you so much for that bro. I really appreciate you saying that. I like reading your posts and analysis. You are very honest, factual & make the most sense on PDF.

YOU have to be straight to the point, factual and honest with these guys otherwise they try to make their delusional indian bollywood fantasies come across as facts.

Last edited:
I disagree, I workout everyday and some of my friends are white. They have a much easier time getting a six pack than me and other Punjabi friends. Anyway, my intention is not to troll or even debate. If you have great genes and have an easy time getting ripped, good for you. I'm jealous.
I think gora's getting ripped easily is more to do with diet and supplements. In Pakistan we don't even get original or quality supplements same goes for diet, here even milk and eggs are not pure and Asians eat too much wheat and rice which are counter productive if you want to get ripped..If you have ever talked to any experienced trainers they will always tell you that "muscles are made in kitchen too" Secondly Goras worship physical fitness since early age so their bodies get toned and hence its easier for them to adjust even in later stage whereas our people barely follow a routine for month and then carry on with their daily lives and when they are young they are only burdened with studies and that's it.

Djinn,

Secondly Goras worship physical fitness since early age

Good point. And here they are told "padhogey likhogey banoge nawaab, khelogey, kudogey hoge kharaab"

Regards

This 'discussion' is hilarious...

Between the different martial arts...different weight classes...and body types, it's ridiculous to talk of a singular MMA body type or style

Jon Jones is incredible, yet, his arch rival DC has a completely different body type.

Then you have someone like McGregor, who relies a lot on his stand up game and boxing, as opposed others in his weight class...who maybe want to work on submissions.

Look at a guy like Cain, who used to be a wrestler in college. So has an excellent ground game.

Last edited:
Bashir Ahmed the founder of Pak MMA nearly a decade established the sport in Pak. Prior to Bashir Ahmed there were no real qualified martial arts experts in the country.

Most Pakistani and Indian genes are not good for fitness/body building compared to African and White genes. We have to train double hard to get the same results :(
Talk about yourself bro, in Haryana, we are taught we are no way less developed genetically, thats why we dominate the indian sports and even win world championship despite low resources.go watch Dangal, it is releasing today.
With this kind of mentality, you are defeated even before the opponent lands his first punch.
phogat-sister-geeta-phogat-babita-phogat-vinesh-phogat-5549dbfb9f5d4_exlst.jpg

_83937861_vijenderrkumarap.jpg

1463398252405811142_sushil-kumar.jpg

106141278_Sakshi_Malik-xlarge_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

exactly. no body know about Shah Hussain 1st champion + Asian champion.

Reactions: EAK
No need to be rude buddy.

I disagree, I workout everyday and some of my friends are white. They have a much easier time getting a six pack than me and other Punjabi friends. Anyway, my intention is not to troll or even debate. If you have great genes and have an easy time getting ripped, good for you. I'm jealous.

If no Asian was able to achieve six pack or 22 inch arm,I will agree with all that talk about genes , getting good at something is all about effort you put in ,nothing with genes , being black or white doesn't make you a better basketball player or a better swimmer respectively... not every black person is Michael Jordan ....... And on your work ethic maybe you are not getting ripped because you workout everyday or you don't work enough..... Your personal experience can't be the gold standard for anyone I am afraid.......

If no Asian was able to achieve six pack or 22 inch arm,I will agree with all that talk about genes , getting good at something is all about effort you put in ,nothing with genes , being black or white doesn't make you a better basketball player or a better swimmer respectively... not every black person is Michael Jordan ....... And on your work ethic maybe you are not getting ripped because you workout everyday or you don't work enough..... Your personal experience can't be the gold standard for anyone I am afraid.......

If I thought it was useless to go to the gym I would stop. Obviously I don't believe NO Asian can achieve anything, I was just saying that based on personal experience we have to work harder. Rest of the things about goras having better diet, more resources and supplements are true of course.

Talk about yourself bro, in Haryana, we are taught we are no way less developed genetically, thats why we dominate the indian sports and even win world championship despite low resources.go watch Dangal, it is releasing today.
With this kind of mentality, you are defeated even before the opponent lands his first punch.
phogat-sister-geeta-phogat-babita-phogat-vinesh-phogat-5549dbfb9f5d4_exlst.jpg

_83937861_vijenderrkumarap.jpg

1463398252405811142_sushil-kumar.jpg

106141278_Sakshi_Malik-xlarge_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg
My personally opinion is that Pakistan in the past has lacked legitimate qualified martial artists, boxing coaches or wrestlers in various fighting styles that could teach the public. The interest has always been there but there have never been any real provisions for combat sports in Pakistan until PAK MMA came onto the scene. Kabadi and kushti are both dying arts in Pakistan due to lack of funding. India however has a South Indian martial art (name to long to write) and the Sikh art of Gatka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom