What's new

Pakistan Has Not Defaulted !! Bilawal Bhutto

At Harvard, Bhutto majored in comparative government and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973

In autumn 1973, Bhutto relocated to the United Kingdom and began studying for a second undergraduate degree, in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford. After three years, she received a second-class degree.

She stole $2 billion from Pakistans current account and stashed it in a swiss account. It's still there. Her and her daddy are both good for nothing

You will be seeking answer to this question actively in a few days for sure.
ping me when your country makes any progress in world most happy countries index , where you guys are slightly better then afghanistan :lol:

ping me when your country makes any progress in world most happy countries index , where you guys are slightly better then afghanistan :lol:
They seem to be doing surprisingly well.
1024px-World_Happiness_Report.png

But if she did say that ("the government cannot go bankrupt because it can print all the money it wants."), I would rate her degree as fake or equivalent. One generally learns in Highschool why her statement is stupid.

There is no "if" here, she did say it. Cambridge it may have been, but that is no guarantee of a functioning brain. Just look at the other messiah genius from Oxford. :D

But she was cambridge educated bro. Maybe you should try it once no 8-)

Please see above. I may not have been to Oxbridge, but I did complete my degree from London.

Last edited:
Sir ji....this is state of mind...but in EU too much freedom for LGBT.
rafiki... tell me it is not true.

that young fellow looks like a binary character... is it 0 or 1?

Given so much bedroom evidence your army gets from people's home, how about him? Dont tell me he was cleaning Bajwa's pipes?

At Harvard, Bhutto majored in comparative government and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973

In autumn 1973, Bhutto relocated to the United Kingdom and began studying for a second undergraduate degree, in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford. After three years, she received a second-class degree.

I stand corrected! Love to be proven wrong!

There is no "if" here, she did say it. Cambridge it may have been, but that is no guarantee of a functioning brain. Just look at the other messiah genius from Oxford. :D

Please see above. I may not have been to Oxbridge, but I did complete my degree from London.
One thing I did notice was that she went to Oxford for a second undergrad degree? That is odd, is it not?

One thing I did notice was that she went to Oxford for a second undergrad degree? That is odd, is it not?

Not at all. She was known for her - ahem - extracurricular activities.

Not at all. She was known for her - ahem - extracurricular activities.
Looks like she was quite an energetic young woman.
At Harvard:
She became a campus tour guide with the Crimson Key Society and the social secretary of her dormitory, Eliot House. She involved herself in campaigns against American involvement in the Vietnam War, joining a Moratorium Day protest on Boston Common. She encountered activists involved in second wave feminism although was skeptical of some of the views expressed within the movement.
At Oxford:
Bhutto was also active in the local Conservative Association, and it is through this connection that she is widely believed to have introduced future British Prime Minister, Theresa May, to her future husband Philip May. while at Oxford also made proposals of marriage to two fellow Pakistani students but was rebuffed on both occasions.

Looks like she was quite an energetic young woman.
At Harvard:
She became a campus tour guide with the Crimson Key Society and the social secretary of her dormitory, Eliot House. She involved herself in campaigns against American involvement in the Vietnam War, joining a Moratorium Day protest on Boston Common. She encountered activists involved in second wave feminism although was skeptical of some of the views expressed within the movement.
At Oxford:
Bhutto was also active in the local Conservative Association, and it is through this connection that she is widely believed to have introduced future British Prime Minister, Theresa May, to her future husband Philip May. while at Oxford also made proposals of marriage to two fellow Pakistani students but was rebuffed on both occasions.

Plus a whole lot more. :D

100 % genuinely, without any sarcasm, do you mean politics or something else?

Please see above.

It was not just her. Maryam Nawaz, when she started out in medical college, was no different in private. IK and BayLull are well known already. NS and his "be my fraand" is famous, not to mention a certain singer even when she was married to a lawyer. SS has his own line of women. And on and on it goes. And not just abroad. Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi have many more stories from the elite. Islam is only for the masses in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom