What's new

Pakistan Has Not Defaulted !! Bilawal Bhutto

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Giving interview to foreign media, Pakistan's FM Bilawal Bhutto has contradicted earlier disclosure by Khawaja Asif, calling it just a political statement.

The Foreign minister is technically accurate while the Defense minister is a bit premature. But the interesting thing is Finance minister and SBP governor are silent. So, it is more of a 'We neither confirm nor deny' situation.

This was broadcasted in the latest ARY news headlines.
I think Bilawal Bhutto is in Germany where he was giving interview to foreign media.

Giving interview to foreign media, Pakistan's FM Bilawal Bhutto has contradicted earlier disclosure by Khawaja Asif, calling it just a political statement.

I saw that interview. It's not what you're presenting here. His tone is that 'it's just a metter of time' and 'you know how things are'.

The Foreign minister is technically accurate while the Defense minister is a bit premature. But the interesting thing is Finance minister and SBP governor are silent. So, it is more of a 'We neither confirm nor deny' situation.

The real issue is not 'default' status. But when the repayment is due, does Pak have the money. No new funding sources have been secured.

I saw that interview. It's not what you're presenting here. His tone is that 'it's just a metter of time' and 'you know how things are'.
Listen, you been ranting same nonsense for last several weeks.
If you were such an expert in these matters, you wouldn't be burning bandwidth on a public forum.
Anyways here's the interview.
He clearly states that it was a statement at a political gathering.

It would be pertinent to remember here that BayLull's mother Benazir once quipped that the government cannot go bankrupt because it can print all the money it wants. The Moron Gene is hereditary, apparently. :D

Listen, you been ranting same nonsense for last several weeks.
If you were such an expert in these matters, you wouldn't be burning bandwidth on a public forum.
Anyways here's the interview.
He clearly states that it was a statement at a political gathering.

I did watch the interview in repeat, girl was kind of good looking. Though Kate Bouldain is bettter i guess.

He is such a moron khwaja changar

You're not supposed to say anything unless finance ministry itself comes out and say something

These are delicate matters and this is not your job

It would be pertinent to remember here that BayLull's mother Benazir once quipped that the government cannot go bankrupt because it can print all the money it wants. The Moron Gene is hereditary, apparently. :D

But she was cambridge educated bro. Maybe you should try it once no 8-)

He is such a moron khwaja changar

You're not supposed to say anything unless finance ministry itself comes out and say something

These are delicate matters and this is not your job
They are all clay footed morons, trying to score political points to undermine opposition more so Imran Khan in this case. No doubt, after COVID and then devastating floods last year, country is facing hardship but but, are there people on the streets protesting more so anyone complaining that they haven't been paid for so many weeks or months.

But she was cambridge educated bro. Maybe you should try it once no 8-)
But if she did say that ("the government cannot go bankrupt because it can print all the money it wants."), I would rate her degree as fake or equivalent. One generally learns in Highschool why her statement is stupid.

But if she did say that ("the government cannot go bankrupt because it can print all the money it wants."), I would rate her degree as fake or equivalent. One generally learns in Highschool why her statement is stupid.
She never graduated fyi

I think it would not be intelligent to discard it without trying once. Maybe Pak shoulld print more money for some time to see if it's working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom