What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all dear Indian friends, i do not jump into a debate till i feel a need to do so. Pakistan's nuke program is not only better, more reliable but we also possess enough material to make twice more nukes than India and this INCLUDES Plutonium. I will back this with evidence but members will have to wait till i get the nod to do so. As for the Indian program being better, just go to google and check their bomb yields (meaning their power in KT) and you will know that the strongest explosion recorded was less than 30 KTs which is quite less than what Pakistan tested. Our highest was more than 70 !!

To all dear Indian friends, i do not jump into a debate till i feel a need to do so. Pakistan's nuke program is not only better, more reliable but we also possess enough material to make twice more nukes than India and this INCLUDES Plutonium. I will back this with evidence but members will have to wait till i get the nod to do so. As for the Indian program being better, just go to google and check their bomb yields (meaning their power in KT) and you will know that the strongest explosion recorded was less than 30 KTs which is quite less than what Pakistan tested. Our highest was more than 70 !!

Woo Hoo... Way to Go!!!!

BTW, it will be far better for you to use that advance nuclear knowledge to address your energy needs, instead of flaunting.. "High Yield" weapons...

:sick:

Woo Hoo... Way to Go!!!!

BTW, it will be far better for you to use that advance nuclear knowledge to address your energy needs, instead of flaunting.. "High Yield" weapons...

well knowing that pakistan can completely obliterate the hindu republic of india gives us peace of mind.

Woo Hoo... Way to Go!!!!

and its better for you to use the wasted billions in afghanistan for india's half a billion without toilets, living below poverty line, a nation engulfed with the aids epidemic than getting kicked to the curb leaving your lunch for pakistan to eat. :cheers:

well knowing that pakistan can completely obliterate the hindu republic of india gives us peace of mind.

peace of mind thats funny...if u really think that it gives u peace of mind then keep on dreaming while ur house is on fire by the taliban, extremists, alien bombings, feudal kings, conspiracy theories....atleast u can have gud night sleep with ur dreams ignoring the reality...:wave:

At first get rid of the taliban rats in your country then you may start talking about big players in the market....

Nuke-Table1.jpg

images

Status of World Nuclear Forces | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

As i know india has only 60 nuclear weapon and pak has 80-100 nulcear weapon..:pop::pop:

My fellow indians

Your scientists have just few months ago accepted that the nuclear test of india was a utter failur and the yeild was also insufficent.....

so you have no right to discuss on nuclear matters....end of story....

Pakistan :pdf:zindabad:pakistan:

so when pakistan is going to attack on india...the nuclear war is only measure to know whose nuclear is better than other...so attack now..
BETA everyone know what is the value of pak in the front of india..

we're all talking as if using nukes is just a casual option taken by Strategic command of both countries.....as if there is no fall-out; and ignoring a lot of horrible things that would happen to much of South and even parts of Central Asia as well.

common guys, I know its the weekend coming up and everyone's hyper. But grow up.

the nukes are there now on both sides, which is why conventional war is becoming more and more unlikely --even though there is always the possibility

peace of mind thats funny...if u really think that it gives u peace of mind then keep on dreaming while ur house is on fire by the taliban, extremists, alien bombings, feudal kings, conspiracy theories....atleast u can have gud night sleep with ur dreams ignoring the reality...:wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice entertainment:lol:

we're all talking as if using nukes is just a casual option taken by Strategic command of both countries.....as if there is no fall-out; and ignoring a lot of horrible things that would happen to much of South and even parts of Central Asia as well.

common guys, I know its the weekend coming up and everyone's hyper. But grow up.

the nukes are there now on both sides, which is why conventional war is becoming more and more unlikely --even though there is always the possibility

Thank you for the sensible post.:cheers:

Yaar I really don't want my friends or family to die, I want to see my country prosper, my countrymen have made big sacrifices to take India to a height where it has become an envy of others. We wouldn't want this to be washed away just like that??
Of course some of the Pakistani members might be talking big of war and nukes because they might be feeling they have nothing to loose.

It is not Hindu Republic but the Democratic republic of India. Learn to address my country properly. Being rude all the time does not make you a macho.
Lagta hai tum jaise kuch logo ko kafi khujli ho rahi hai ladai ki?? Bomb banaya hai foodna to hai hi.:lol:

and its better for you to use the wasted billions in afghanistan for india's half a billion without toilets, living below poverty line, a nation engulfed with the aids epidemic than getting kicked to the curb leaving your lunch for pakistan to eat. :cheers:

Kuch constructive kaam bhi kar lo, loot maar loot maar hi soochte rahoge?/:azn:

Any nuclear war between us is mutually assured distruction for both.And about your ranting on having more nukes,do you seriously think india or pakistan will publish it's exact number of nukes?If we take nuclear capability to consideration india have 18 working nuclear reactors with 24 under construction,Russia alone is making reactors worth $60billion and we have nuclear deals with 10 other nations.While pakistan have 2 reactors and 2 under construction with chinese assistance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom