What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn again tom jerry here how many times same thread same bashing same insults?

Why do you think we're telling whether 10 nukes or 1,000 the danger is same. You're wasting your limited resources in making scores of nukes which can be used for improving your conventional military capabilities.

thats not true see the case on cold war with russia/us.

By making more nukes you're not helping your economy nor upping the threat of a nuclear conflict. Simply put, no nation will honor 'no-first-use' theory if their country is under threat. So that puts us on an equal pedestal.

well it will have them thinking very hard.

Now that's worse for you because what money you could put in WOT, you're putting it needlessly on additional nukes and losing your "minimum credible deterrence" status into a 'belligerent' nation.

Happy nuclear bomb making :lol:.

well, thats what u.s., u.k., imf is here for. :cheers:

No country disclosed accurate information about their war heads..they vary the figures as per political climate. I assume India to have atleast 200-300 given their large plutonioum production base and Pakistan between 80-200.

Okay,Pakistan has more nukes :hitwall::hitwall:..end of story..

Btw if it comes to a nuclear struggle then don't you think that even 10-20 will be sufficient to send both India and Pakistan to oblivion???

u r absolutely right that for India 10-20 nukes enough but there are more worst enemies than India too so we gotta prepare meal for them too bro:woot::cheesy::sniper:
I guess may be u got my point...:pakistan::pdf:

Every time a new member joins ( less than 400 posts), the same "my car is bigger than yours' type threads start.

With the new facility we have of checking for similar threads before we post one thought it would decline.

Every time a new member joins ( less than 400 posts), the same "my car is bigger than yours' type threads start.

With the new facility we have of checking for similar threads before we post one thought it would decline.

I think we should also add a vision check facility. Just to make sure members joining have adequate vision to see the similar threads option before they start opening new thread. :lol:

My fellow indians

Your scientists have just few months ago accepted that the nuclear test of india was a utter failur and the yeild was also insufficent.....

so you have no right to discuss on nuclear matters....end of story....

Pakistan :pdf:zindabad:pakistan:

My fellow indians

Your scientists have just few months ago accepted that the nuclear test of india was a utter failur and the yeild was also insufficent.....

ohh man ..... Stupidity at its best :lol::lol:

Post in big font cant show truth

do you remember smiling budda
:lol:

thats not true see the case on cold war with russia/us.

well it will have them thinking very hard.

well, thats what u.s., u.k., imf is here for. :cheers:
Dude, US and Russia are different because they are 2 oceans apart and in different continents, while you and we are just attached side by side. Your missiles cover us and our missiles cover you. You need 10 to annihilate our top 10 cities with control of the city while we'd need the same for every main city in yours.

So either ways, we're even. What's the point of making more nuclear bombs? And besides, these are estimates that are nowhere accurate as no country reveals the true numbers. Some have said we have close to 350 nukes some say we have 40.

And technically we'd have more number of active nuclear weapons than you not just because we can but because we have two threats to look at: you and your friends to our north-east. So naturally we're supposed and bound to have more.

Why'd you need more than us? We're only a click away plus the nuclear status has stopped us from a conventional invasion according to many members here. All your weapons are India-centric. Then why taking additional headache?

Let's face it; Israel won't strike you anymore nor would you be striking them anyday so leave that aside. US is 3 continents away and your missiles won't reach them + the retaliation would be unimaginable. China is your best buddy. Afghanistan cannot invade you. Tajikistan has no business with you. Iran is an estranged friend of yours. Russia has no direct enmity with you + the same factor that I said for USA.

Then why do you want to waste money when your nukes cover us already?

My fellow indians

My fellow Pakistani.....

Let us not start talking about the thermonuclear device.At first you try your hands on making one,then we may talk to you about it.When it comes to making a nuclear device,India has done that 24 years before to Pakistan.Thats almost a silver jubilee.

And let us not start talking about Indian scientists either.At first put some remote sensing satellites into orbit,do a Chandrayaan,launch some GSLVs and then I may consider talking to you about scientists.

BTW,if you are using an Intel processor based PC,then it is a progressive development of a chip called Pentium.An Indian Scientist is considered to be father of the Pentium Chip.His name is Vinod Dham.If you are using an AMD based PC,then it is a progressive development of the famous K6.It is that same Vinod Dham again who looked after the development of K6 architecture.

If you despise Indian Scientists so much,or consider them incredible,then you should give a serious thought to stop scribbling in an online forum, shutting down your PC and selling it and resort to something like Radio Telegraph.Ohhhh wait!!!Its again an Indian by the name J.C.Bose who first demonstrated the radio telegraph.
I guess you should resort to writing posts on paper then......

Last edited:
My fellow Pakistani.....

Let us not start talking about the thermonuclear device.At first you try your hands on making one,then we may talk to you about it.When it come to making a nuclear device,India has done that 24 years before to Pakistan.Thats almost a silver jubilee.

And let us not start talking about Indian scientists either.At first put some remote sensing satellites into orbit,do a Chandrayaan,launch some GSLVs and then I may consider talking to you about scientists.

BTW,if you are using an Intel processor based PC,then it is a progressive development of a chip called Pentium.An Indian Scientist is considered to be father of the Pentium Chip.His name is Vinod Dham.If you are using an AMD based PC,then it is a progressive development of the famous K6.It is that same Vinod Dham again who looked after the development of K6 architecture.

If you despise Indian Scientists so much,or consider them incredible,then you should give a serious thought to stop scribbling in an online forum, shutting down your PC and selling it and resort to something like Radio Telegraph.Ohhhh wait!!!Its again an Indian by the name J.C.Bose who first demonstrated the radio telegraph.
I guess you should resort to writing posts on paper then......

Mods why don't you close this thread? It's gonna be a typical spam and troll thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom