Khushab 2 = 60 MW
Khushab 3 = 80 MW
Khushab 4 = 100 MW

Assuming 40% operational efficiency for each:-

Khushab 1 = 20 MW
Khushab 2 = 24 MW
Khushab 3 = 32 MW
Khushab 4 = 40 MW

Assuming 50 MW = 7 Kg plutonium production ratio at 40% operational efficiency per year (Courtesy Brigadier Naeem Salik):-

Khushab 1 = 2.8 kg
Khushab 2 = 3.36 kg
Khushab 3 = 4.48 kg
Khushab 4 = 5.6 kg

Cumulative plutonium production output of Khushab nuclear complex on annual basis = 16.24 kg

Assuming 6 kg plutonium requirement for building a bomb:-

16.24 kg of plutonium will create capacity for development of 2 nuclear warheads per year.

For fun I can also say I m king of England

When our fast breeder reactor program is complete, we shall have Nuclear material to build 100+ bomb every year just from fast breeder program. We have abundance of deuterium and tritium available with us. We just need few grams for one H bomb.

U guys have no issue with fissile materials... u lack reliable designs to make warheads... as pokhran 2 ... some of your warheads just fizzled

For fun I can also say I m king of England
I highlighted the basis of my estimate and this is your response? You no fun.

Feel free to buy Western propaganda in regards to nuclear weapons program of Pakistan. You do not understand the implications of this matter but I will leave a hint for the wise: anti-nuclear movement is picking pace. US-Israeli nexus neutered nuclear weapons program of Iran with special measures (Stuxnet incident in Natanz; assassinations of nuclear scientists), and US threatened DPRK with dire consequences unless it denuclearize. In view of these developments, Pakistan run the risk of bearing the consequences of sensational headlines in regards to its nuclear program.

Food for thought:-

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-06/12/c_137249124.htm

There is a pattern to malign Pakistani nuclear weapons program:-

"Pakistan’s nuclear program has been stereotyped since its inception. It was first characterized as the so-called Islamic bomb. Then, after 9/11, it was dubbed the most insecure and vulnerable arsenal, just waiting to fall into the wrong hands. In the past few years, it has been commonly described as the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world." - Brigadier Naeem Salik

Pakistan needs to tread carefully, and this is the right time to construct a Pakistani narrative for its nuclear weapons program.

Last edited:
What ever float your jellies...

We are going in circles and one of us is actually not a mobile shop sales man and actually have business to do..

Bye bye
I am glad that you disclosed your profession here.

I defended my position (and arguments) with a valid source. You just stuck in your mindset.

50 plus 60 plus 80 plus 100 = 290

40 % of 290 = 116 MW

50 MW 18 kg/ 100 Mw = 36 kg

6kg per war head gives u 6 not 2

Frankly at bharat rakshak u can fart your brains out and no one will care

2 plus 2 is America is great/ India is great...

Cannot calculate 40% of 290 and lecturing us on out put of plotonium reactors

Funny
This is the disclosure from Brigadier Naeem Salik:-

"For instance, a 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor working at 100 percent capacity can produce 18.25 kilograms of plutonium per year. However, these plants normally run at a much lower capacity, and most calculations use a baseline of between 60 percent and 70 percent capacity. Running at this capacity, a 50-megawatt plant will produce around 11 to 13 kilograms per year, assuming that it can maintain the same efficiency through the entire 365 days. In practice, however, the plants may run as low as 40 percent to 50 percent capacity, producing up to 7 to 9 kilograms per year. Moreover, the reactors cannot run 365 days per year. Reactors shut down for refueling and routinely face technical snags, which are not accounted for in existing calculations."

Correct breakdown of figures for you:-

50 MW at 100% operational capacity = 18.25 kg of plutonium per year
50 MW at 70% operational capacity = 13 kg of plutonium per year
50 MW at 60% operational capacity = 11 kg of plutonium per year
50 MW at 50% operational capacity = 9 kg of plutonium per year
50 MW at 40% operational capacity = 7 kg of plutonium per year

Assuming 40% operational efficiency of all Khushab reactors:-

For fun, I will give it a try.

Estimated operational capacity for each:-

Khushab 1 = 50 MW
Khushab 2 = 60 MW
Khushab 3 = 80 MW
Khushab 4 = 100 MW

Khushab 1 = 20 MW
Khushab 2 = 24 MW
Khushab 3 = 32 MW
Khushab 4 = 40 MW

Assuming 50 MW = 7 Kg plutonium production ratio at 40% operational efficiency per year (Courtesy Brigadier Naeem Salik):-

Khushab 1 = 2.8 kg
Khushab 2 = 3.36 kg
Khushab 3 = 4.48 kg
Khushab 4 = 5.6 kg

Cumulative plutonium production output of Khushab nuclear complex on annual basis = 16.24 kg

Assuming 6 kg plutonium requirement for building a bomb:-

16.24 kg of plutonium will create capacity for development of 2 nuclear warheads per year.

Seriously, bro! You are clearly showing who is a mobile shop salesman from among us. I have taught business mathematics to students by the way.

Last edited:
Estimated operational capacity for each:-

Khushab 1 = 50 MW
Khushab 2 = 60 MW
Khushab 3 = 80 MW
Khushab 4 = 100 MW

Khushab 1 = 20 MW
Khushab 2 = 24 MW
Khushab 3 = 32 MW
Khushab 4 = 40 MW

Khushab 1 = 2.8 kg
Khushab 2 = 3.36 kg
Khushab 3 = 4.48 kg
Khushab 4 = 5.6 kg

Last edited by a moderator:
When our fast breeder reactor program is complete, we shall have Nuclear material to build 100+ bomb every year just from fast breeder program. We have abundance of deuterium and tritium available with us. We just need few grams for one H bomb.

You won't be the only ones building 100+ bombs per year............:azn:

U idiot .... but than you are substracting that number twice or even thrice

And kindly watch your fucking mouth....
You are a bloody filthy idiot, wasting my time with senseless calculations and rants.

Try to comprehend:-

Khushab 1 = 50 MW (20 MW at 40% capacity)
Khushab 2 = 60 MW (24 MW at 40% capacity)
Khushab 3 = 80 MW (32 MW at 40% capacity)
Khushab 4 = 100 MW (40 MW at 40% capacity)

Provided data:

"In practice, however, the plants may run as low as 40 percent to 50 percent capacity, producing up to 7 to 9 kilograms per year."

We consider this ratio at 40% capacity: 50 MW = 7 kg

20 MW = 2.8 kg
24 MW = 3.36 kg
32 MW = 4.48 kg
40 MW = 5.6 kg

116 MW = 16.24 kg

---

You are taking 50 MW = 18.25 kg ratio in your calculations which correspond to 100% operational capacity of the reactor in provided data:

"For instance, a 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor working at 100 percent capacity can produce 18.25 kilograms of plutonium per year."

Step down from your high horse and revisit your interpretations.

You are a bloody filthy idiot, wasting my time with senseless calculations and rants.

Try to comprehend:-

Khushab 1 = 50 MW (20 MW at 40%)
Khushab 2 = 60 MW (24 MW at 40%)
Khushab 3 = 80 MW (32 MW at 40%)
Khushab 4 = 100 MW (40 MW at 40%)

Provided data:

"In practice, however, the plants may run as low as 40 percent to 50 percent capacity, producing up to 7 to 9 kilograms per year."

We consider this ratio: 50 MW = 7 kg

20 MW = 2.8 kg
24 MW = 3.36 kg
32 MW = 4.48 kg
40 MW = 5.6 kg

116 MW = 16.24 kg

---

You are taking 50 MW = 18.25 kg ratio in your calculations which correspond to 100% operational capacity of the reactor in provided data:

"For instance, a 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor working at 100 percent capacity can produce 18.25 kilograms of plutonium per year."

U are right

See a psychologist

Last edited:
Let me guess complete failure in life????
No, I am not in your shoes.

Try to comprehend this first:-

"For instance, a 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor working at 100 percent capacity can produce 18.25 kilograms of plutonium per year. However, these plants normally run at a much lower capacity, and most calculations use a baseline of between 60 percent and 70 percent capacity. Running at this capacity, a 50-megawatt plant will produce around 11 to 13 kilograms per year, assuming that it can maintain the same efficiency through the entire 365 days. In practice, however, the plants may run as low as 40 percent to 50 percent capacity, producing up to 7 to 9 kilograms per year. Moreover, the reactors cannot run 365 days per year. Reactors shut down for refueling and routinely face technical snags, which are not accounted for in existing calculations." - Brigadier Naeem Salik

50 MW = 18.25 kg (100% capacity)
50 MW = 13 kg (70% capacity)
50 MW = 11 kg (60% capacity)
50 MW = 9 kg (50% capacity)
50 MW = 7 kg (40% capacity)

Last edited:
No, I am not in your shoes.

Try to comprehend this first:-

"For instance, a 50-megawatt plutonium production reactor working at 100 percent capacity can produce 18.25 kilograms of plutonium per year. However, these plants normally run at a much lower capacity, and most calculations use a baseline of between 60 percent and 70 percent capacity. Running at this capacity, a 50-megawatt plant will produce around 11 to 13 kilograms per year, assuming that it can maintain the same efficiency through the entire 365 days. In practice, however, the plants may run as low as 40 percent to 50 percent capacity, producing up to 7 to 9 kilograms per year. Moreover, the reactors cannot run 365 days per year. Reactors shut down for refueling and routinely face technical snags, which are not accounted for in existing calculations." - Brigadier Naeem Salik

U are right

Information provided by Brigadier Naeem Salik:-

Breakdown of provided information:-

At 100% capacity:-

Khushab 1 = 50 MW
Khushab 2 = 60 MW
Khushab 3 = 80 MW
Khushab 4 = 100 MW

Total = 290 MW

We take 50 MW = 18.25 kg in this case.

Khushab 1 = 18.25 kg
Khushab 2 = 21.9 kg
Khushab 3 = 29.2 kg
Khushab 4 = 36.5 kg

Cumulative plutonium output = 105.85 kg

At 60% capacity:-

Khushab 1 = 30 MW
Khushab 2 = 36 MW
Khushab 3 = 48 MW
Khushab 4 = 60 MW

Total = 174 MW

We take 50 MW = 11 kg in this case.

Khushab 1 = 6.6 kg
Khushab 2 = 7.92 kg
Khushab 3 = 10. 56 kg
Khushab 4 = 13.2 kg

Cumulative plutonium output = 38.28 kg

"Currently, Pakistan has four operational plutonium production reactors at its Khushab complex. Assuming the reactors run at 60 percent capacity, each would produce slightly less than two weapons’ worth of plutonium per year, toward a total output of around 36 kilograms of plutonium—six warheads at 6 kilograms per warhead—per year. This suggests that Pakistan could produce up to 60 plutonium warheads over the next decade." - Brigadier Naeem Salik

NOTE: My calculation is very close to that of Brigadier Naeem Malik, considering 60% capacity.

At 40% capacity:-

Khushab 1 = 20 MW
Khushab 2 = 24 MW
Khushab 3 = 32 MW
Khushab 4 = 40 MW

Total = 116 MW

We take 50 MW = 7 kg in this case.

Khushab 1 = 2.8 kg
Khushab 2 = 3.36 kg
Khushab 3 = 4.48 kg
Khushab 4 = 5.6 kg

Cumulative plutonium output = 16.24 kg

@Mrc

FYI

With your approach, you will get 63.51 kg of plutonium from the 4 reactors while operating at 60% of their cumulative capacity, which is wrong:

"Currently, Pakistan has four operational plutonium production reactors at its Khushab complex. Assuming the reactors run at 60 percent capacity, each would produce slightly less than two weapons’ worth of plutonium per year, toward a total output of around 36 kilograms of plutonium—six warheads at 6 kilograms per warhead—per year. This suggests that Pakistan could produce up to 60 plutonium warheads over the next decade." - Brigadier Naeem Salik

My calculation is very close to his on the other hand.

Your mistake is to consider 18.25 kg plutonium production rate as a constant while you re-adjust 'operational capacity' of the reactors from 100% to 40%. Plutonium production rate of each reactor drops alongside its 'operational capacity' in reality, it doesn't stay the same (see provided information).

Last edited:
Indian hydrogen bomb fizzled out ... so they cannot convert that fissile material to warhead till they have a working design.... hence they need more testing...

China is much bigger than why India is building less nukes while on the other side you have to face Pakistan as well.

Listen your Shakti tests are failed (partially) and warheads India have based on 1974 tests not new designs...Until India done more tests you can't build more nukes.....

While all of our 6 tests are successful and we are building warheads based on latest designs.

Now cry me a river Lady :lol:
Funny, because according to the same international scientific report which said Indian test fizzled also stated that Pakistani tests were also a fizzle since actual yields of the tests were much lower than claimed yields
Interestingly, the case with the Pakistani tests (conducted in a different geological environment) is similar - claimed yields do not match the seismic and geological evidence. No well-founded explanation is available for such a consistent pattern of deception by both India and Pakistan .
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/India/IndiaRealYields.html

They are all in a fix. Guessing wildly and cluelessly. I am loving it.

Military and civilian use enrichment is of different percentage...

U guys have a large stock pile of military grade enrichment but few warheads and we are just wondering why??

After all what's the use of military grade enrichment if you are not going to make warheads??? NONE
you cant kill a dead mice twice. 130 nukes are enough to destroy all of pakistan 3-4 times. so what do you do with more nukes ?

Explains why a nation that is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, remains far too weak, powerless and incapable of fighting Pakistan. Even though they have an intensely obsessive hatred towards the Pakistani nation and race. Makes sense.
please explain to me why a nation of 220 million people, a nuclear state is moaning for Kashmir for last 70 years.

You won't be the only ones building 100+ bombs per year............:azn:

No, We do not want to build 100+ bomb every year. We will be producing that much fissile material and that too from only FBR reactor. Whatever we produce from other sources shall be in addition to this.

Back
Top Bottom