What's new

Pakistan has ICBM Technology Defence Production Minister

Russia at this point is a regional power. Land wise, it's the largest country, so don't confuse it's borders touching Asia and EU, a sign of it being a global power. Minus the nukes, what does Russia has to project power for 2 years over any other nation / region? It also lacks economic sustainability of being in a war / confrontation and recovering from it. Afghanistan comes to mind as an example.
In what world is Russia a regional power? Russia is by any standard a global power.

Russia has the world's 6th largest economy by PPP. It has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. The second most powerful military in the world. The most powerful land army in the world. A blue water navy. Russia's extensive mineral and energy resources are the world's largest, and it is one of the leading producers of oil and natural gas globally. A member of the G-20.

In what world is Russia a regional power? Russia is by any standard a global power.

Russia has the world's 6th largest economy by PPP. It has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. The second most powerful military in the world. The most powerful land army in the world. A blue water navy. Russia's extensive mineral and energy resources are the world's largest, and it is one of the leading producers of oil and natural gas globally. A member of the G-20.

Even americans agree China is far more militarilly stronger than Russia. Id place Russia number 3 followed by Israel, Japan, France, Uk, Pakistan, India, Turkey, South korea.

I am talking about real warfighting capabilities including experience/training/equipment/numbers.

Even americans agree China is far more militarilly stronger than Russia. Id place Russia number 3 followed by Israel, Japan, France, Uk, Pakistan, India, Turkey, South korea.

I am talking about real warfighting capabilities including experience/training/equipment/numbers.
I agree. China should be number 2. Russia number 3 and India number 4.

He should totally keep his mouth shut. Those who should know, already do. I think this minister is getting influanced by our Indian friends. He is going around and talking way too much.

Usually one should only divulge something like this as a matter of strategy for immediate gain.

I am at a loss of what the gain would be here, to spook possible adversaries? Quite a coup, if true.

If China is above Russia then my friend why China keeps buying from Russia? S400, Sukhoi 35 and many other things? Have you seen America or Russia buying anything from China or from others??

If China is above Russia then my friend why China keeps buying from Russia? S400, Sukhoi 35 and many other things? Have you seen America or Russia buying anything from China or from others??

you buy systems to learn from them. Have you ever heard of 4477th squadron? Or the transfers of S300s and Pantsirs to the US, or even the US owning MiG-29's. What about the usage of soviet/russian radars and tanks in the US ;)

India number 4??? how the hell do you place India above Israel, Japan, France or the UK? these nations actually have global projection capabilities, product far more advanced weaponery (in house), and are very experienced/capable fighters.

Even Pakistan/Turkey has been able to project its power far more than India. The embarrassment India has been dealt recently I doubt they are even in the top 10.

you buy systems to learn from them. Have you ever heard of 4477th squadron? Or the transfers of S300s and Pantsirs to the US, or even the US owning MiG-29's. What about the usage of soviet/russian radars and tanks in the US ;)
Harrier....the US bought the harrier from the UK and named it the AV8

Yes actually I had forgotten about these procurements by USA..... Even Harriers they got from UK.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom